October 25, 2014 | 991 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this eye shadow in the Urban Decay 'Alice and Wonderland' palette.
This the most beautiful shimmery frosted pink which makes my eyes blue eye's really stand out.
It is such a flattering colour, and look's great with Urban Decay's 'X'.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only UD shadow that I would want or need to buy in the single shadow version.. this is my favorite shadow of all time which says alot because I have so many different eyeshadows. I use this every single day.. most days I use it as an all over lid color with a shimmery dark brown in the crease and matte plummy brown in the outer v. Other days I use it as a highlight. In the pan it really looks like nothing special but the finish is so flattering.. It's ultra shimmery with no glitter (thank goodness!) It is the most perfect champagne pink and really catches the sunlight beautifully. I have a very warm skintone and this works so well with is, I can see it working for those with cooler skintones as well. I've nearly used up the ones in both the naked and ammo palette, so I thought it would be best to pick this baby up asap.. Best eyeshadow ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by jesskimo89

Perfect highlight color, great shimmer, NO GLITTER (yay!). I really love this color and believe it would look good on everyone. I also really like the PP of the same color. Good by itself too if you're looking for a simple light look! A 3 on price because I hate paying $17 for eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by reid0711

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love the color...great for everyday and stays put with a eyeshadow primer. I use a different brand though.
This color will go with any eyeliner too and lipstick which I like.
I HIGHLY recommend this color and their eye shadows are all I buy now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sin is a stunning champagne pink, with an elegant sheen. It's all good things an eyeshadow should be: buttery, blendable, smooth, velvety, long-wearing (especially with a primer), and has no fallout, in my experience. It's great as a highlight shade, or for an all-over colour (better yet, paired with a complimentary crease colour). It doubles as a cheek highlight, if you're in a pickle. It's by far one of my favourite Urban Decay shades (it must be a lot of people's favourites - it's in so many of their palettes!). I would both repurchase and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sin is a gorgeous eyeshadow. It is a light pink champange pearly color. It lasts forever especially with udpp. It blends so well and is great on the lid or used in the corner. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First of all...always use UDPP to get the most of this, like any, shadow. The texture of this eyeshadow is fantastic. I use it almost every day. It can be used in varying intensities on your entire lid. Wakes up my appearance and can be used with any other color. It's a HG, I'll never be without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MishalS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow has been my favorite for the past 3 years and it's been used every single day of my life. No joke. For my NC30-35 skin tone, this is the perfect highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes and my brow bone. Its extremely pigmented with a beautiful metallic sheen (NOT glitter) and extremely smooth. I have tried to dupe this many times but haven't been very successful.

The only and I think biggest con to this eyeshadow is the packaging. I always buy the full size and each time, the only reason I go back and buy another one is because it shatters. I have had to buy the full size eyeshadow 5 times because it would shatter into a million pieces even at the slightest touch. This is very irritating and a waste of money! I hope Urban Decay changes this asap because the packaging is complete crap. For a $17 eyeshadow, the packaging should not be made from cheat plastic that breaks constantly. Other than that, the product itself gets 5 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Trimorphekate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Got this colour in the Naked Palette (yes, I've found it ;)
Try it on cheeks as highlighter: so cool.
Perfectly ordinary shade, a kind of passe-par-tout.
Great quality texture: velvety and well pigmented, as always for Urban Decay eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by moosue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This may very well be my #1 favourite shadow of all time.
I use it on my lid as it brightens the skin and makes me look more awake. The nice thing is that its only slightly lighter than my skin so it doesn't look harsh or white/tacky/cheap on my lid.
You can put literally anything in the crease or outer corner with this shade on your lid. It's just a beautiful, cool light champagne.