December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by LHBCU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this is the Naked pallette and even though I'm trying to be adventurous and rotate the colours I always go back to Sin! I love to use it on my lid with Toasted and Hustle as crease and definer colours The texture is so soft and buttery, it feels like a high-end shadow should. Sin really suits blue eyes and when I run out of this in Naked I'll definitely buy a single pan. The eyeshadow pencil and UDPP in Sin look pretty interesting too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this shiz. It's pricey, but the color is awesome and looks amazing.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by suzthemuse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do not understand all the great reviews for this e/s! It does not work for me at all. I got it in my naked palette and I have tried to make it work a few different times but it just looks way too frosted on me - even as a brow highlight it just looks like a glittery mess!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this eye shadow in the Urban Decay 'Alice and Wonderland' palette.
This the most beautiful shimmery frosted pink which makes my eyes blue eye's really stand out.
It is such a flattering colour, and look's great with Urban Decay's 'X'.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only UD shadow that I would want or need to buy in the single shadow version.. this is my favorite shadow of all time which says alot because I have so many different eyeshadows. I use this every single day.. most days I use it as an all over lid color with a shimmery dark brown in the crease and matte plummy brown in the outer v. Other days I use it as a highlight. In the pan it really looks like nothing special but the finish is so flattering.. It's ultra shimmery with no glitter (thank goodness!) It is the most perfect champagne pink and really catches the sunlight beautifully. I have a very warm skintone and this works so well with is, I can see it working for those with cooler skintones as well. I've nearly used up the ones in both the naked and ammo palette, so I thought it would be best to pick this baby up asap.. Best eyeshadow ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by jesskimo89

Perfect highlight color, great shimmer, NO GLITTER (yay!). I really love this color and believe it would look good on everyone. I also really like the PP of the same color. Good by itself too if you're looking for a simple light look! A 3 on price because I hate paying $17 for eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by reid0711

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love the color...great for everyday and stays put with a eyeshadow primer. I use a different brand though.
This color will go with any eyeliner too and lipstick which I like.
I HIGHLY recommend this color and their eye shadows are all I buy now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sin is a stunning champagne pink, with an elegant sheen. It's all good things an eyeshadow should be: buttery, blendable, smooth, velvety, long-wearing (especially with a primer), and has no fallout, in my experience. It's great as a highlight shade, or for an all-over colour (better yet, paired with a complimentary crease colour). It doubles as a cheek highlight, if you're in a pickle. It's by far one of my favourite Urban Decay shades (it must be a lot of people's favourites - it's in so many of their palettes!). I would both repurchase and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sin is a gorgeous eyeshadow. It is a light pink champange pearly color. It lasts forever especially with udpp. It blends so well and is great on the lid or used in the corner. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First of all...always use UDPP to get the most of this, like any, shadow. The texture of this eyeshadow is fantastic. I use it almost every day. It can be used in varying intensities on your entire lid. Wakes up my appearance and can be used with any other color. It's a HG, I'll never be without it!