Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/25/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Such a beautiful color! This is my go-to eyeshadow for the lid when I'm in a hurry or just don't want to think about my eye makeup. It's a gorgeous, shimmery, champagne pink color that really brightens up the eyes. I'm a huge fan of most Urban Decay shadows (except the overly glittery ones) and this shadow has great pigmentation and buttery texture. It's definitely on the expensive side but you get a lot of product for your money and it's so pigmented that it'll last you a long time. Love it and will repurchase when I run out!

on 9/25/2011 4:02:00 PM

Looove this eyeshadow. It's great for an all over the lid color. It's smooth and shimmery and I don't find it too frosty. And this shade of pink works well with my skin tone. It's soo pretty and a great quality shadow.

on 9/16/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you use this with the UDPP or even TFSI, it will last all day and not crease at all, but at the same time it's so buttery that it acts like a cream shadow! I love it as a everyday one-wash-and-go shade and it look wonderful against my grey eyes.

Sin is my third fav colour from UD, could use it as a base or a highlight. I prefer Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (beige champagne glitter) & Sellout (off white shimmer). Sin is alot like MAC's Naked Lunch but a little pinker. Its got a hint of pink which makes it wearable on its own too. Its a frosty/shimmery in texture. The hint of pink is noticable on my NC25/30. Not too different from Sellout which isn't as pink. I use Sellout as a highlighter or in my tear duct...never on its own because it makes me look like a teeny bopper.

I have purchased many UD eyeshadows over the years, they always seem to crack though. Don't know if its the product formula or the packaging to blame...but I can't save it after it cracks. They are very soft and lovely like Stila's eyeshadows. Glides on smooth. The cost is my major draw back in Canada its pretty expensive over $20 with taxes and when I can just use Naked Lunch or Hush as a dupe I don't see the point. Anyways I won't buy again because it's already cracked and I haven't owned it for a year. =(

on 8/21/2011 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful and shimmery! I adore this shadow, so much. It's a to-go shade to use alone, and imo a nicer highlighter than virgin during the summer, when im more tan. The colour is hard to describe - beige-white-pink, a kind of very subtle champagne colour. In my opinion it's my perfect summer shadow; if it ever runs out in my palette im so getting a pan, whatever the price. If i had to complain about something; you should use a primer for durability. If youre gonna use it on its own you can put it on with your finger and it evens out. Sin & Smog are my complete favorites!

on 8/20/2011 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I got this is the Naked pallette and even though I'm trying to be adventurous and rotate the colours I always go back to Sin! I love to use it on my lid with Toasted and Hustle as crease and definer colours The texture is so soft and buttery, it feels like a high-end shadow should. Sin really suits blue eyes and when I run out of this in Naked I'll definitely buy a single pan. The eyeshadow pencil and UDPP in Sin look pretty interesting too.

on 8/5/2011 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this shiz. It's pricey, but the color is awesome and looks amazing.

on 7/23/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I do not understand all the great reviews for this e/s! It does not work for me at all. I got it in my naked palette and I have tried to make it work a few different times but it just looks way too frosted on me - even as a brow highlight it just looks like a glittery mess!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this eye shadow in the Urban Decay 'Alice and Wonderland' palette.
This the most beautiful shimmery frosted pink which makes my eyes blue eye's really stand out.
It is such a flattering colour, and look's great with Urban Decay's 'X'.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only UD shadow that I would want or need to buy in the single shadow version.. this is my favorite shadow of all time which says alot because I have so many different eyeshadows. I use this every single day.. most days I use it as an all over lid color with a shimmery dark brown in the crease and matte plummy brown in the outer v. Other days I use it as a highlight. In the pan it really looks like nothing special but the finish is so flattering.. It's ultra shimmery with no glitter (thank goodness!) It is the most perfect champagne pink and really catches the sunlight beautifully. I have a very warm skintone and this works so well with is, I can see it working for those with cooler skintones as well. I've nearly used up the ones in both the naked and ammo palette, so I thought it would be best to pick this baby up asap.. Best eyeshadow ever!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products