BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

This doesn't do very much. I've tried it a few times because some magazine gave a full size version for free a few months ago. You can notice a slight difference when wearing it, but don't even think about having it underneath makeup or your foundation would go lumpy. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for this product, per se.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Did nothing omg i thunk the pppl who says it does
something is mad to that they waste 22$ and jus wishing it will work for the high price they spent on it ugh

I love this stuff. My "dark circles" aren't that dark, so I can use this alone without concealer and it works great. Perhaps it only works well for certain skin tones? I am fair w/ pink undertones. I will definitely be buying more when I run out.

I'll start with what I don't like:

-It can crease after a little while, which is slightly annoying.
-The packaging. I'll have to depot this to get all of the product to use.
-It wears off after a while, and I'm using it again.
-After reapplying so many times, the undereye area starts to look slightly scaly and bumpy. Not pretty.

What I do like:

-It has a cooling sensation while applying.
-Even with the fading and other problems, it does cover my circles up to some effect. They aren't nearly as dark with this stuff as they are without.
-In combination with the Eye Bright pencil, my eyes appear wide awake and bright.

I'll buy it again, but I'd prefer it if it was in a different type of packaging, and didn't make my eyes all bumpy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have to go with the general consent on this product - USELESS. I've always had slightly dark circle under my eyes, and this product doesn't do anything magical or wonerful for them. definitely a waste of money!

This product is USELESS. I got a sample sized version in the Realness of Concealness kit (which is a pretty awesome kit) and I'll probably just throw it away. It just disappears into my skin and creates no lift or anything at all.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product was awful. I have had it for three weeks and so I am def returning it but it was awful. Funny thing is that it does give you that fresh eyed look IF you put that on alone.. IF you were concelor you see NO difference. There is no lift, no fresh look, nada. This is my 2nd bad experience with Benefit..

like for many others, this product does nothing for me. Not worth the money

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

PROS
I found the product felt nice and cooling to apply
CONS
I didn't find it particularly moisturising
I didn't find it did anything for puffiness/dark circles/lines
Given its pale pink hue I thought it may have given a brightening effect but I don't think it does
VERDICT
feels nice to put on but doesn't provide any noticeable benefits, I would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

did just about absolutely nothing. returned to sephora. don't waste your time, ladies. nobody i know likes this product.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products