BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 8/23/2010 3:40:00 PM

I'll start with what I don't like:

-It can crease after a little while, which is slightly annoying.
-The packaging. I'll have to depot this to get all of the product to use.
-It wears off after a while, and I'm using it again.
-After reapplying so many times, the undereye area starts to look slightly scaly and bumpy. Not pretty.

What I do like:

-It has a cooling sensation while applying.
-Even with the fading and other problems, it does cover my circles up to some effect. They aren't nearly as dark with this stuff as they are without.
-In combination with the Eye Bright pencil, my eyes appear wide awake and bright.

I'll buy it again, but I'd prefer it if it was in a different type of packaging, and didn't make my eyes all bumpy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have to go with the general consent on this product - USELESS. I've always had slightly dark circle under my eyes, and this product doesn't do anything magical or wonerful for them. definitely a waste of money!

on 8/10/2010 1:15:00 AM

This product is USELESS. I got a sample sized version in the Realness of Concealness kit (which is a pretty awesome kit) and I'll probably just throw it away. It just disappears into my skin and creates no lift or anything at all.

on 7/27/2010 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product was awful. I have had it for three weeks and so I am def returning it but it was awful. Funny thing is that it does give you that fresh eyed look IF you put that on alone.. IF you were concelor you see NO difference. There is no lift, no fresh look, nada. This is my 2nd bad experience with Benefit..

on 7/24/2010 7:06:00 PM

like for many others, this product does nothing for me. Not worth the money

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I found the product felt nice and cooling to apply
I didn't find it particularly moisturising
I didn't find it did anything for puffiness/dark circles/lines
Given its pale pink hue I thought it may have given a brightening effect but I don't think it does
feels nice to put on but doesn't provide any noticeable benefits, I would not repurchase.

on 7/9/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

did just about absolutely nothing. returned to sephora. don't waste your time, ladies. nobody i know likes this product.

on 7/4/2010 6:07:00 AM

Lovelovelove this product. True to it's claim, it lightens up those dark circles ... and gives a lovely awake "look" to one's face. So glad to have come across this!

on 6/26/2010 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Doesn't do much. I would suggest High Brow or Eye Bright if you are looking for a Benefit product that makes your eyes look lifted and more awake. This product is a light pink lotion consistency and pretty much blends into your skin.

I don't understand the hate! I actually use this on my brow bones and the inner and outer corners of the eyes. It makes my eyes look so much more awake and the doe foot applicator gives better precision a highlighter with a built in brush.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products