BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 7/24/2010 7:06:00 PM

like for many others, this product does nothing for me. Not worth the money

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

PROS
I found the product felt nice and cooling to apply
CONS
I didn't find it particularly moisturising
I didn't find it did anything for puffiness/dark circles/lines
Given its pale pink hue I thought it may have given a brightening effect but I don't think it does
VERDICT
feels nice to put on but doesn't provide any noticeable benefits, I would not repurchase.

on 7/9/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

did just about absolutely nothing. returned to sephora. don't waste your time, ladies. nobody i know likes this product.

on 7/4/2010 6:07:00 AM

Lovelovelove this product. True to it's claim, it lightens up those dark circles ... and gives a lovely awake "look" to one's face. So glad to have come across this!

on 6/26/2010 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Doesn't do much. I would suggest High Brow or Eye Bright if you are looking for a Benefit product that makes your eyes look lifted and more awake. This product is a light pink lotion consistency and pretty much blends into your skin.

I don't understand the hate! I actually use this on my brow bones and the inner and outer corners of the eyes. It makes my eyes look so much more awake and the doe foot applicator gives better precision a highlighter with a built in brush.

on 6/17/2010 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

MAYBE my eyes looked ever so slightly better if I stared in the mirror long enough and talked myself into it. OOh La No thanks.

on 6/15/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have no idea what the purpose of this product is, I wear it underneath my primer, concealer and foundation on my under eye area and I see nothing. I honestly dont know what is meant to happen after I use it. I saw a before and after picture in a magazine add for this product and I thought wow, got to get myself one of those. Brought it home and saw nothing change.
It is quiet expensive for something that does not work at all.
Would I buy it again? No

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really disappointed. I suffer from allergies and the dreaded genetic undereye circles. I saw this in Ulta and got super excited because I thought I had finally found something to brighten my undereye area. I purchased it, ran home and tried it on. Nothing. No brightening, no lightening. Just blah. I tried applying it several times, with or without concealer, still no results. I even gave it to my mom to try and she didn't see anything either. Complete waste of money. Makes me sad because I really wanted it to work :[

on 5/29/2010 8:44:00 PM

I said I wouldn't buy this product again but I'm not sure.

I actually LIKE the product itself, it glides on very smoothly and I pat it under my eyes and it sinks right in. I use more than what's recommended (placing it in 3 spots under the eye) because I feel like the 3 spots just doesn't do anything for me. Others have said that it makes their undereyes ashy looking, I've never had that problem. I'd say I'm somewhere on the lighter end of medium skin tone though.

Anyhow, whether this product actually works...I don't know. I like putting it on under my concealer (I find it doesn't work that well over my makeup) and under my foundation just because I feel like it smoothes out the area. Other than that I don't know if it does anything. Maybe it makes my undereye circles ever slightly less noticeable? Or is that just wishful thinking...that's how little I find this product works.

Also, the product has seeped into the neck of the tube so it makes a little squishy sound everytime I twist the cap closed due to all that build-up product. I don't like how much product that wastes that I have to clean off.

My friend who is caucasian (I'm asian) and fair-skinned recommended this product to me. She's on her second bottle now and says that since she started using this she doesn't need concealer anymore. I think maybe it depends on your skin tone since this definitely doesn't do that for me.

Gave it a 3 because I use this under my foundation/concealer EVERY time. I think it makes a little bit of a difference but mostly I just like how it feels.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products