Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this conditioner and always have it in rotation with my others. I like that it moisturizes my dry fine hair very well without weighing it down. I hate the scent however, but I like that there are alot of natural ingredients in this. I will repurchase.

Love the minty feeling and the scent hated the price and the no hydration.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner are magical, in my opinion. I had been using them happily for over a year, and had to switch for financial reasons. (They are damn expensive...) Anyway, my hair changed drastically during that time--hormones--and I thought my hair was thinning, drying out for good, etc. I decided to go back to Pureology, and literally within a day my hair has improved. I usually have to blow out and flat iron my hair, but upon using the shampoo and conditioner again, my hair was fine just flipping upside down, drying with a little mousse. Amazing. I have a weird wave in my hair, and usually have to blow it out, but Pureology makes lazy hair possible!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Works great on my fine, curly, somewhat frizzy hair without weighing it down. Leaves it soft without any residue. My bf loves it too ;)

this is a great great product but what i really CAN'T stand about it is that when i apply it the minty sensation becomes sooo overwhelming and even after i wash it off my scalp is still burning i dont know if its just me or what .A bit odd.this is still a good product though

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Either I am very ignorant or never chose to look at the ingredients of Pureology's Hydrate shampoo and conditioner (which I have used for almost 2 years) but was suprised to find silicones and parabens left in.
So much for being 100% vegan.
I have heard a lot of controversy over Pureology boasting such claims...and all you really have to do is look on the back to understand.
I had gone CG about a month and a half ago...switching my styling products and that is when I became more interested in the ingredients I was using on my very dry, porous, curly hair. I noticed a significant difference, but noticed every time I used my shea butter condtioner(which is not Pureology..) the health of my hair was significantly better.
I quit using the conditioner..and switched it to Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition(which SUPRISINGLY is more "vegan" and penetrated my hair much better...take a look for yourself. It's bananas.)
I also switched my shampoo to Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream and occasionally use Jess' Too Shea! Conditioner.
In a nutshell, I have seen better results with less expensive products...and products which are more natural than Pureology.
I think it is the hype..we see "sulfate free" and automatically assume it is natural. If Pureology ever changes its formula I may choose to go back...but not now.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best hair product I ever used in my whole life. I have super fine, dry , brittle hair and this conditioner ( together with the shampoo ) make my hair look absolutely amazing, soft ,shiny , healthy and never weigh down my hair. I have used many $$ brands ( Kerastase , Redken, Fekkai , Sebastian and so ) but never come a cross something as good as this. Definitely HG for me.
UPDATE - Not sure what they change but this now is total S***. Can;t wash it out of my hair AND make my hair crazy dry.

Great everyday conditioner! I have relatively fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down a bit! Smells pepperminty, and makes your scalp tingle a bit. It doesn't, however, provide for deep conditioning, so I use something richer and more nourishing about once a week. Overall, works great with my hair and leaves it nice and soft!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

As the shampoo, this is a great product just super expensive. Makes my hair feel wonderful, i just cant justify the price tag

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

HG!!!
I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw all the negative reviews for this product! This is the best surface conditioner ive ever used. In my experience ive found that if you go for a shampoo+conditioner for coloured hair, you compromise the moisture you would get from a shampoo+conditioner made for dry hair. Which is silly really because those of us who colour our hair need moisture more than anyone. Anyway! Pureology covers both colour retention and adding lots of moisture successfully!

It claims :
To "add moisture and impart excellent shine" - The ultimate test for a conditioner on my hair is using it the morning after Ive been out when ive tortured it with the curlers and sprayed a ton of hairspray to keep my style in place. This leaves it very dry and crunchy the next day. In the morning I used the shampoo from the same line, rinsed, then massaged the conditioner in and left for about 2 mins. It has a pepperminty tingle that's refreshing but not overwhelming which will also help to stimulate the scalp. When i rinsed it out my hair felt so silky and when I had blow dried, the results were comparable to if I had sat with a deep conditioner on for an hour! Ive never kept a regular conditioner on for only 2 mins and had results like this before. Afterwards my hair feels light and "swooshy" like it hasnt been weighed down but still very smooth.

It also claims "to optimise colour retention" - I cant comment too much on this aspect because I bleach my hair BUT Ive found that I have to use a toner much less and it helps to keep brassiness away. My colour also looks more vibrant after a wash with this.

The 250ml lilac bottles are quite pretty and not that difficult to use in a slippery shower. Granted, it IS expensive!! In fact the most expensive ive tried but its thick and concentrated so you only need to use a little each time, so should last about 2- 3 months if you wash your hair every other day. I can see this always being a staple for me, although i may dabble in a few more other brands along the way! I cant help it!