April 16, 2014 | 1765 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was a bit dubious about whether the firming action would work on this, and because I don't use it everyday on my body (bit too expensive for that) I figured I wouldn't get the benefit of it. Several weeks ago I ran out of hand cream so I started using this, and it's really improved the appearance of the skin on the back of my hands. I love the fragrance of this and it's not greasy when its applied. A lovely indulgence that I now use every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this lotion! it smells just like the fragrance and helps to make it last a long time. My laundry basket smells soo good when i wear this scent! The lotion sinks in quickly and really smooths and softens my skin. A must if you are an Amazing Grace fan!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 7:42:00 AM More reviews by RRich

I love this! Beautiful scent which really lasts on the skin and a great texture. Sinks in fast and moisturises well. A must for any fans of Amazing Grace.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2007 6:46:00 AM More reviews by ceddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Broke me out in a hideous rash all over arms, chest and stomach, have previously used the 3 in 1 with no problems, so obviously very peeved about this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 1:03:00 PM More reviews by sooyoungkim

I really don't care for the scent of the Amazing Grace line- smells like floral plastic to me- but I do like the way this stuff moisturizes. It feels a bit greasy and takes a while to sink in but I never feel dry at the end of the day. Still, I don't like to wait around for it to absorb in the morning so I tend to have it stored in travel bottles for trips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 10:13:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

My HG of lotions. I keep this in a 32 oz container on my counter to use every am. Even if I decide to use a different perfume, it always goes nice with everything!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this matched with the perfume! Smells so good and helps the scent to last all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by GtownMermaid

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion feels good going on and I really like the sheen on my skin (which is very low key, not "in your face" sparkly). The fragrance isn't real strong, but I then don't wear it just for the fragrance (I layer it with the spray & roll-on fragrance). It isn't greasy or oily but my skin gets baby soft and I love the way it feels. I regularly purchase this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by PinkLily

As with the Amazing Grace Shower Gel, I would put "Maybe" in the category of "Would you buy this product again?" because I am unsure. I did put "Yes" because it is not a resounding "No" to this question. Also, I prefer both Pure Grace and Inner Grace to Amazing Grace. Regardless of the scent, this is a great moisturizer! It moisturizes very nicely, and feels light on the skin - meaning, other moisturizers that work as effectively are usually so thick and greasy. In fact, I had a little bit of eczema on my arms, and it went away with using this. Now, I am not suggesting that this is an eczema cream by any means; it just worked for me. I do not know how well the "body firming" part of this works, though.

EDIT: I have decided that I *love* this scent! I have ordered the Concentrated Oil, too. And I bought the Grace kit, which includes the shower gel, hair conditioner, hot salt scrub, and body firming emulsion. LOVELY! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Oneirix

I absolutely adore this stuff. I'm a huge fan of the Amazing Grace scent, and having it all over my body is heavenly! After I shave I get really dry, itchy skin, and oddly enough this heavily-perfumed lotion cures me of the itchies right away! The emulsion is an added bonus. I have pretty good skin as it is, but when I put this stuff around my thighs my skin feels a little firmer and I feel a little better about myself. :) It could just be my imagination, but the feeling is worth it! I'm not sure I would shell out $34 for it (I got it in the Amazing Grace kit), but it's excellent stuff to come by!