Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

i got this in medium/dark and it IS good as everyone says it is..
i'm not too sure about the staying powder cus i haven't went out with it yet though i tested it and im surprised and how easilly it was for me to find a good bronzer for myself :D

I bought this in Medium/Dark and it is a very believable
tan/bronze color. It's fragrance-free, with no shimmer or shine- (though it may look like it in the compact,there really is none.) It is also very affordable...I love it! :-)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in light/medium, Its one of the best bronzers that i've ever used plus It was only like $3. My only complaint is that it doesnt lasy very long.

I purchased this in bronzer in Light/Medium - a believeable gentle color that gives you a subtle tan effect without the shimmer. (I truly hate the high-beam shimmer effect in bronzers these days, but I digress..) The price is terrific, but be warned though - cheap price means cheap packaging and the plastic breaks VERY easily. I do like how the color looks, but there isn't much staying power. I have fairly oily skin so powders usually work well for me, but I find that this powder is gone mid-day. I'll definitely finish the package I have, but I'll have to find a new brand next summer.

I bought this off ebay for about $2AU, so I wasn't expecting much. However, for a bronzer this cheap, it has a really good colour and texture. The only thing I do not like about it is the shimmer in it. It is quite glittery which I do not like in a bronzer as I like to look natural. Other than that, it's a bargain. It is quite sheer so you can't really put too much on and it has quite a nice browny bronze colour. The packaging is very cheap, comes in a crappy plastic compact and has a tiny useless mirror. For the price it's still good. Mine did not come with a brush, and Im guessing I did not miss out on anything special. It's not the best bronzer, but it's the best cheap bronzer I have tried.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was my favorite bronzer for years until about a year ago. They must have changed the formula because it now makes my sensitive skin break out in a rash.
They had a good thing - why change it?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This review is for the powder "bronzzer" in the medium/dark shade. I have been using this bronzer every day for almost a year now, and it has definitely reached HG status. I can't believe I just said that because I am a bronzer ho and am PICKY at that, but this one is perfect. I am a neutral ppp, and the shade looks so natural on my skin. Not too orange, not too red, not too brown, just my skin, but better. But I will also say that if you desire a natural flush as I do (I just want to look healthy, and not necessarily "bronzed"), application is key: I take my blush brush and lightly tap it once on the powder. Tap or dab it *one* time only, do not swirl your brush in it, resist the urge! That is enough to cover one cheek. Then tap 1x, and apply to cheek #2. Tap 1x again, apply across forehead. Viola! Instant healthy flush! The amazing thing is that even though I have super oily skin, this bronzer does not break me out, and it lasts all day long. This is by far the best drug store bronzer out there! I even think it rivals my Guerlain Terracotta!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The color is a believable shade. It doesn't have much pigment and it didn't last long on my face.

This is a really nice CHEAP bronzer. I got the medium/dark and it is a really pretty color. I detect some shimmer in the pan when I look at it, but on my face it is not noticable at all. Really believable tan color, not orange or muddy on me at all. I like it use it on my neck because my face and chest and more tan.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is dirt cheap and works great! I just love it! The color 701 is so natural. My only complaint is that the container would be better if it was round and a bit deeper. The squareness is an issue because 1. it is not deep and 2. it breaks a part easy. But with a price this cheap you can't loose!

Popular Bronzers