Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/1/2006 6:42:00 PM

I bought this in Medium/Dark and it is a very believable
tan/bronze color. It's fragrance-free, with no shimmer or shine- (though it may look like it in the compact,there really is none.) It is also very affordable...I love it! :-)

on 9/15/2006 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in light/medium, Its one of the best bronzers that i've ever used plus It was only like $3. My only complaint is that it doesnt lasy very long.

on 9/10/2006 4:20:00 PM

I purchased this in bronzer in Light/Medium - a believeable gentle color that gives you a subtle tan effect without the shimmer. (I truly hate the high-beam shimmer effect in bronzers these days, but I digress..) The price is terrific, but be warned though - cheap price means cheap packaging and the plastic breaks VERY easily. I do like how the color looks, but there isn't much staying power. I have fairly oily skin so powders usually work well for me, but I find that this powder is gone mid-day. I'll definitely finish the package I have, but I'll have to find a new brand next summer.

on 9/3/2006 11:40:00 PM

I bought this off ebay for about $2AU, so I wasn't expecting much. However, for a bronzer this cheap, it has a really good colour and texture. The only thing I do not like about it is the shimmer in it. It is quite glittery which I do not like in a bronzer as I like to look natural. Other than that, it's a bargain. It is quite sheer so you can't really put too much on and it has quite a nice browny bronze colour. The packaging is very cheap, comes in a crappy plastic compact and has a tiny useless mirror. For the price it's still good. Mine did not come with a brush, and Im guessing I did not miss out on anything special. It's not the best bronzer, but it's the best cheap bronzer I have tried.

on 8/27/2006 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was my favorite bronzer for years until about a year ago. They must have changed the formula because it now makes my sensitive skin break out in a rash.
They had a good thing - why change it?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This review is for the powder "bronzzer" in the medium/dark shade. I have been using this bronzer every day for almost a year now, and it has definitely reached HG status. I can't believe I just said that because I am a bronzer ho and am PICKY at that, but this one is perfect. I am a neutral ppp, and the shade looks so natural on my skin. Not too orange, not too red, not too brown, just my skin, but better. But I will also say that if you desire a natural flush as I do (I just want to look healthy, and not necessarily "bronzed"), application is key: I take my blush brush and lightly tap it once on the powder. Tap or dab it *one* time only, do not swirl your brush in it, resist the urge! That is enough to cover one cheek. Then tap 1x, and apply to cheek #2. Tap 1x again, apply across forehead. Viola! Instant healthy flush! The amazing thing is that even though I have super oily skin, this bronzer does not break me out, and it lasts all day long. This is by far the best drug store bronzer out there! I even think it rivals my Guerlain Terracotta!

on 8/23/2006 1:15:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The color is a believable shade. It doesn't have much pigment and it didn't last long on my face.

on 6/13/2006 7:04:00 PM

This is a really nice CHEAP bronzer. I got the medium/dark and it is a really pretty color. I detect some shimmer in the pan when I look at it, but on my face it is not noticable at all. Really believable tan color, not orange or muddy on me at all. I like it use it on my neck because my face and chest and more tan.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is dirt cheap and works great! I just love it! The color 701 is so natural. My only complaint is that the container would be better if it was round and a bit deeper. The squareness is an issue because 1. it is not deep and 2. it breaks a part easy. But with a price this cheap you can't loose!

on 5/27/2006 2:41:00 PM

I don't understand all the raves for this product. The only good thing about it is it's cheap. I bought two colors because it was so cheap. The lighter of the colors (the lightest shade offered) didn't show up on me at all, and I'm pretty pale. The darker shade I purchased was ORANGE on me. The texture was OK, but the packaging was really crappy. None of that matters when the color is so bad though.

Popular Bronzers