April 19, 2014 | 1795 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pandarov

This smells soo delicious! The lather is great and isn't drying on my skin at all. It is a little pricey for a shower gel but a little goes a long way. I'm still on my first bottle and I've been using it for months now. I love that the scent is strong in the shower, but it doesn't linger on your skin afterwards. It's great to use as a wake me up on sleepy mornings. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was one of my first product purchases from Philosophy and it truly does smell like Cinnamon Buns! The texture of the gel is very thick,creamy and slightly moisturizing. I like the fact that the scent is wonderful in the shower but doesn't stay on the skin and interfere with other fragrances. Will buy again and keep trying other scents!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

My family and I love Philosophy bath products!!!! It foams up wonderful and the smell is great, but does not leave you smelling like a bakery!!!!!!!!!!! Will definately buy again and again!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This scent is so yummy! My husband and I both have been using Philosophy 3-in-1's for a while now. Cinnamon Buns is one of our favorite scents. It smells just like cinnamon buns baking in the oven. The lather is great...and a little bit goes a long way. These are pretty pricey for shower gels, but honestly a bottle lasts us for months! Fab. Would rebuy again...and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! I never thought showering could be so fun! This smells absolutely amazing, lathers incredibly well, and leaves my skin so soft. This was my second Philosophy 3-in-1 and I am really impressed. I don't even like eating cinnamon buns that much, but smelling them is wonderful. An added bonus is the fact that the scent does not linger on skin after the shower. Skin just feels and smells clean. This is a great pick me up, and I'll look forward to using it again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by tempest322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like others have said, it REALLY DOES smell like cinnamon buns. And it's so luscious and rich and makes a great shampoo. Only problem is it makes me hungry. This really is a favorite of mine, I've gone through three bottles of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay, I needed a new shower gel, and from the reviews, It sounded like something I would like. Plus, I love Philosophy. Well, I tried it, and I love, love, love it!! Even my husband and 4-year old son use it. I use it as the shampoo for my son and it makes his hair so soft and cinnamonny. It lathers so well, and I can shave with it by only using just a tiny bit. I've paired it with Origins Ginger Souffle body cream and sometimes Origins Orange and Cardomon lotion. It's all so fall"ish"!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by rosehugo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells just like cinnamon buns! Cinnamon buns was my favorite philosophy 3-in-1 until red velvet cake came out. Even though it has fallen to my second favorite, I still love cinnamon buns and plan to use it every fall. For me, nothing says fall like taking a bath with cinnamon buns then layering on bath and body works sweet cinnamon pumpkin lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2007 12:04:00 AM More reviews by LuckyLynndee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE it!!! Well, I'll be honest.. at first I wasnt sure how I felt about it, the scent is very strong when lathering - and it foams up nice - no need to use very much... but after using it the second time - whoa, I was hooked.. just like everyone else says, the scent doesnt stay with you once you dry off - but, your skin smells clean, and sometimes, if you really give it a wiff - you can catch a slight cinnamon scent. Its awesome, buy it - you will feel luxurious and pampered!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I love this body wash. It's expensive so I was going to stop using it, but I justify it because I don't have to use much because it lathers so well. I just absolutely love the scent. I can't stand flowery scents and I'm really tired of fruit, and the cinnamon is perfect for waking me up in the morning. Plus the scent doesn't seem to stick to my skin all day, which I like, but can probably be a negative for others. I can even use it instead of shave gel, which I do when I travel so I don't have to pack so much stuff. It's also great as a bubble bath. I really want to like Philosophy products, but this and Purity are the only ones that I repeatedly buy. I buy the big size and keep refilling my smaller 8 oz. bottle. I do that with the Purity as well, since the bigger bottles seem more flimsy, and then I have more room on my shower shelf.