August 30, 2014 | 1645 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by silentkite

This smells divine. From the first time I tested it, I was in love. It reminds me of cinnamon swirl biscuits. I find the smell is a little different while I'm using it, slightly more spicey and perfumey than the food smell when you sniff it in the bottle.

I find the smell to be quite strong, to the point where some could find it overpowering. The whole bathroom smells while I'm showering, but the smell does not linger on your skin. I see that as a good and bad thing- I'd love to smell it all day, but I'm glad it isn't another smell to clash with perfume and body lotion.

I've only used this as a shower gel, as I'm wary of putting any multi use product in my hair. I only bought it to use it as a shower gel, however.

The gel is thick and creamy, and doesn't dry out my skin. My skin can get quite dry, but I don't feel the need to run and put on moisturiser after using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells sooooo good. i go into another world when i smell this lol Its good for shampoo and a body wash but not conditioner because it does not make your hair soft. Sorry but i could not give it 5 lippies because as soon as i get out the shower, the scent just seems to fade away completey. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pandarov

This smells soo delicious! The lather is great and isn't drying on my skin at all. It is a little pricey for a shower gel but a little goes a long way. I'm still on my first bottle and I've been using it for months now. I love that the scent is strong in the shower, but it doesn't linger on your skin afterwards. It's great to use as a wake me up on sleepy mornings. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was one of my first product purchases from Philosophy and it truly does smell like Cinnamon Buns! The texture of the gel is very thick,creamy and slightly moisturizing. I like the fact that the scent is wonderful in the shower but doesn't stay on the skin and interfere with other fragrances. Will buy again and keep trying other scents!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

My family and I love Philosophy bath products!!!! It foams up wonderful and the smell is great, but does not leave you smelling like a bakery!!!!!!!!!!! Will definately buy again and again!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This scent is so yummy! My husband and I both have been using Philosophy 3-in-1's for a while now. Cinnamon Buns is one of our favorite scents. It smells just like cinnamon buns baking in the oven. The lather is great...and a little bit goes a long way. These are pretty pricey for shower gels, but honestly a bottle lasts us for months! Fab. Would rebuy again...and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! I never thought showering could be so fun! This smells absolutely amazing, lathers incredibly well, and leaves my skin so soft. This was my second Philosophy 3-in-1 and I am really impressed. I don't even like eating cinnamon buns that much, but smelling them is wonderful. An added bonus is the fact that the scent does not linger on skin after the shower. Skin just feels and smells clean. This is a great pick me up, and I'll look forward to using it again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by tempest322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like others have said, it REALLY DOES smell like cinnamon buns. And it's so luscious and rich and makes a great shampoo. Only problem is it makes me hungry. This really is a favorite of mine, I've gone through three bottles of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay, I needed a new shower gel, and from the reviews, It sounded like something I would like. Plus, I love Philosophy. Well, I tried it, and I love, love, love it!! Even my husband and 4-year old son use it. I use it as the shampoo for my son and it makes his hair so soft and cinnamonny. It lathers so well, and I can shave with it by only using just a tiny bit. I've paired it with Origins Ginger Souffle body cream and sometimes Origins Orange and Cardomon lotion. It's all so fall"ish"!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by rosehugo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells just like cinnamon buns! Cinnamon buns was my favorite philosophy 3-in-1 until red velvet cake came out. Even though it has fallen to my second favorite, I still love cinnamon buns and plan to use it every fall. For me, nothing says fall like taking a bath with cinnamon buns then layering on bath and body works sweet cinnamon pumpkin lotion.