September 30, 2014 | 1897 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by pandaxen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember I tried this years ago- it was targeted towards the Asian women with sparse lashes. I fit the bill so I picked this up and gave it a go. I have sensitive eyes and thought the formula didnt irritate my eyes, it didnt do much for my lashes either. Doesnt give much volume, curl or anything like that but then again, it wasnt designed to do so. The smaller brush does come handy to reach the shorter lashes so thats a plus. Overall, I wouldnt repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mkv91

Does exactly what it says it will! With this mascara, I can avoid making a mess of the rest of my face without those huge brushes in small corners. It didn't give me the volume or length I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think it added length, but not much volume. Good at getting hard to reach lashes. Coverage is not very thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by kitten41

I use this as a bottom lash mascara. Lots of women have tearing and use a regular mascara on top lashes and waterproof on the bottom. It does not flake or smudge and the small brush is great for getting those little bottom corner lashes.....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

Pros:
- Did not smudge
- Did not clump
- Easy to use wand
- Gave volume

Cons:
- Did not lengthen
- Did not curl as well

Overall:
This was my very first mascara. Back then I had very short stumpy lashes, so this gave me volume but not the length. It was waterproof, and smudge proof, which was handy because I use to rub my eyes a lot when I first started wearing makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by briii

i love this mascara for when im too lazy to do my makeup. usually i like the thick long lashes but when i have no time this is the mascara i go to. the wand is so cute, and it gets into my "hard to get" areas nicely. it also does not clump or flake which is another plus. however, it does not lengthen or thicken very good. its more for people who like the natural look. its a good mascara though. just not for thickening and lengthening lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by babyintense

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the small brush, can really get into the base of your lashes but doesn't deliver when it comes to separating or volumizing

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like this mascara a lot as it proves what it says. What i mean by this is that i noticed it lengthened my asian lashes alott and the mini brush was helpful because i could get he small short lashes i had. When i kept using this product, even after i fully removed all the mascara using eye make up remover and a cleanser, my lashes were longer than they were before! one thing i didn't like was that it clumps alittle. this was my very first mascara and it was worth purchasing (: the only reason why i wouldn't repurchase is because i like trying new mascaras

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by sipsmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good if you're looking for a smaller brush that's easier to maneuver in covering every lash. If you're the type of person who always smudges mascara on your upper/lower eyelid trying to coat your lashes with a chunky, awkward brush, this mascara may be for you. It doesn't really provide volume or maintain curl very well but it lengthens and feels light on the eyes. I wouldn't recommend it for Asian eyelashes since we want a mascara that keeps our straight down eyelashes curled. Not a mascara for you if you want that dramatic look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

The worst money I've spent on mascara. This mascara came dry? As in I did not even know if there were any product on the wand, no matter how many coats, my stubby lashes looked bare. Save your $5 and buy two Apple mascaras.