September 2, 2014 | 1650 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by chien_email

I have tried Chanel, Clinique, Lancome, Kanebo Kate, L'Occitane, Cle de Peau, etc. but always end up coming back to this.

It's removes eye make-up effectively, cheap for the quality that it delivers, is available in most countries and a bottle last for a long time. What else can one ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by paskiaq

One of very few products that I would call HG! I wear WP mascara everyday. I am also a contact lens wearer. So, having a gentle but effective eye makeup remover is crucial for me. This is definitely the best I have ever tried. Lancome's Bifaci leaves a greasy film that I hate. I just tried the Boots No. 7 makeup remover that looks almost the same (clear and blue liquids that need to be shaken before use) but it was not effectively at all. I won't be straying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Ferret1111

After using Clinique Take The Day Off (oily formula) it took me a few times to get used to this. It is gentle and doesnt sting my eyes. I use it to take the rest of my makup too, not just the eyes and it works very well. So basically it does what it should and I you can beat 5.99 price tag! Also I no longer cry if I spill my makeup remover as it is very inexpensive compared to $16 I used to shell out for Clinique. Also, I think this is a better pick for a summer makeup remover as it is light and refreshing. I would def buy again.

Update: I am going back to Clinique. I wear pretty heavy makeup on weekend and you really have to rub your eyes with the cotton ball a bunch of times with this remover in order to get all the m/u off. Its not good for eyelashes as they end up breaking and falling out as a result of this. This remover is good for every day light makeup though, or for some that dont wear that much to begin with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 8:20:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've gone through several bottles of this one and it didn't sting or burn my eyes even once! It's a dual phased product (just like I prefer) which removes mascara and eyeliner very nice with very little effort. I'm very pleased with this one.I will continue repurchasing! EDIT : HG!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2008 3:58:00 AM More reviews by angelxx

its absoulte the worest eyemakeup remover i have had ever tried, it just doesnt work..and the formula, i dont think it can clean or even take a little bit off for my eye makeup, so disappointing..dont wanna try any cheap stuffs any more

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by AriannaCapuani

The best cheap eye makeup remover on the market. I don't use waterproof makeup, but I don't want to use half a bottle to remove makeup once, only to get irritated eyes and bad makeup removal (that's what usually happens with non-oily cleansers). All you need to remove the grease is rinse with water.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by palmst

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Am a big fan of Bi facil but I thought I would give this a try since it is a lot cheaper and they are owned by the same company. It works fine -the texture is not as refined as Bi facil, and you have to use a little more to avoid rubbing. I also found you have to keep shaking the bottle to keep it the 2 layers combined as it separates very quickly which is a little annoying. Its pretty good for the price. Nothing beats the Bi facil

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by mlsnts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Bought this because I was overseas and I didn't have time to do research (read MUA reviews lol). I dunno why I bought this really- L'Oreal tests on animals.

As for the performance- it's ok. It takes of my makeup but not my Majolica Majorca waterproof mascara. It's WAY too oily fo r me and I find that sometimes the oil comes into my eyes and my vision gets blurry..

I should've just stuck to natural oils (jojoba, EVOO) to remove eye makeup, they work much better, are much cheaper, and they're cruelty-free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best eye makeup remover I've ever used!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by livak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Since I've decided to stay off high end brands while I was unemployed, I bought this eye makeup remover because it was cheap (7.99 CND on sale). It's been a few months and I'm still using it. While I find it removes eye make up just fine for me, though I rarely wear waterproof makeup (I find non-waterproof removers don't remove anything), I still find the texture very oily compared some other removers I've used in the past. I also very much dislike the packaging, the lid is not very well designed for a liquid product like this, and I find that annoying every time I use it. I have used a Lancome Bifacil make up remover in the past which is okay, but I am definitely going back to the Chanel soon, which is great in texture and packaging, and overall a good quality remover.