MAC Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

4.6

on 2/26/2010 3:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my top 10 fav eyeshadows. Good for a quick every day look. I use naked lunch on lid and phloof as a highlight and out the door, no blending required. SUPER shimmery light pink, LOVE this color...a real staple.

on 2/24/2010 2:37:00 PM

Beautiful color =) I use this for my eyelid.Brightens my eyes really good!

on 2/23/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Shore Leave was my HG highlight, but it was LE in the Naughty Nauticals collection a few years back. When I ran out I went to MAC and asked for something close and the MA recommended this and I love it, it's perfect for a highlight or for whenever I just want a wash of color to play up my lips or cheeks. This is a definite color that everyone needs in their collection, it's not like every other highlight color.

This color is gorgeous!! It's a pinky light beige color that looks incredibly beautiful on my NW20 skin. It's perfect as a highlight on the inner corner, or as a brown bone highlight if you sheer it out a little bit.

on 2/12/2010 11:15:00 PM

i will start off by saying that i have tried around 10 colors that were similar to this one... and this one is the absolute best by far. It's very very pigmented, soft, and blendable. Phloof! on my fair skin, is a frosty white/beige/light light pink color. I'm sure most people would use it as a highlight color- but i find it to be much too frosty for most of the looks i do. I find that it looks great in the inner corner to help brighten. I have also used in on the lid with Expensive Pink lightly in the crease and it looks great!

One of my favorite MAC shadows for sure!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great color with nice shimmer, but I can only see this working on very fair skin, like mine. I've only used it as a highlight so far, but think it would also work well as a wash over the eyes for a more subtle look.

Phloof! is hands down one of the best, stand-out MAC eyeshadows. It looks amazing on light and medium skintones. It has a creamy base color with an intense white frost. It's great for highlighting the brow bones, eyelid, as well as the tear duct, and looks awesome on the cheekbones as well. It always applies creamy and smooth and can be applies heavily for a vibrant BRIGHT look or smudged out with your fingers for a subtle hint. Seriously a must have for light skintones.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

LOVE this colour! So pretty...I use it almost everyday with just about every colour!
I find it can look a bit chalky though. That might be due to my dry skin, but I've never had that problem with any other shadow.

on 12/31/2009 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like using this on the inner corners and inner half of my eyelids and Satin Taupe as the crease color. My skin-tone has pink and yellow undertones, and it accentuates them very nicely. I think there is a dupe of this color somewhere because $17.50Cad is too expensive for one e/s.

on 11/30/2009 7:12:00 PM

What can I say? This is the perfect shade for inner eye and brow bone AND it has an awesome name! What more could you want. I must admit, if I didn't collect in my various palettes, I most likely would've overlooked this.. but it fits in so nicely and is more useful than I could've imagined =D

Top Rated MAC Products