Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

3.9

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Magnesium Carbonate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Polycyclopentadiene, Silica Silylate, Isododecane, Nylon 12, Pentahyrdosqualene, Sorbitan Trioleate, Silica, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax) (Candelilla Wax), Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, BHT, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 2/8/2010 2:11:00 PM

I used to use this in college and loved it. I recently bought it again and still love it. The colors are sheer and have tons of pearl in them. I don't need a primer for these to last all day. I use them when I want a quick no fuss look. I can't use them in the summer though, I naturally have oily lids and with the humidity, these just melt off. But, well worth the price!

on 1/30/2010 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love these cream shadows. These do not crease on my lids at all. I use the lighter shades as bases and the darker shades just as regular eyeshadow. They are so pigmented so you only need a little bit for a dramatic look! The browns look really natural too. You can never have enough neutral browns in your collection!

on 1/24/2010 8:58:00 PM

Unlike some people I happen to love this product. It looked great under my all of my eye shadows. I love that they are all nudes because they go with every eye look.On your next trip to the drugstore I would pick them up!

on 1/24/2010 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only Illuminance Creme Shadow I have, and I love it! I use the nude cream color as a base all over my eye (with a primer underneath), and I find that my shadows adhere to my eyes sooo much better!

When I want a brown look, I take the soft metallic brown shade all over the eye. It really makes them pop! Perfect for daytime looks. For the night, using the two darker colors as bases give me a sultry look :).

The texture is very comparable to a MAC PP, but these are way cheaper. However, you absolutely NEED to use a quality primer PRIOR to applying the creme shadows, or else the creme shadows will crease like crazy.

on 1/24/2010 7:44:00 PM

I love this product!!! Doesnt crease either. I will be repurchaseing!

on 1/24/2010 6:37:00 PM

I love this product and use it every day. I use it as a base over my L'Oreal Decrease, before I put on my eyeshadow. I don't have any trouble with creasing, but I apply it in a very thin layer because I don't really worry about color depth. Some days a use the lightest color as a highlight and it looks great.

on 1/21/2010 11:45:00 PM

When I first bought these, I had some issues with creasing. However, after a little work, I absolutely love these. I really only use two of the shades (the dark shimmery brown, and the champagne brown shade). I haven't found a way to use the terra cotta color and I sometimes use the white as a highlight. I really want to try some of the colored shades.

on 1/6/2010 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have the cream shadows in not just nudes, moonlit jewels, and precious metals. Over all I think they are so similar in color and texture to mac paint pots. I love these and I have over 8 paint pots so I'm not buying anymore until they are gone. These are classic dupes of mac paint pots and they come in quads for a fraction of the price! I love them and I buying more in different colors!

on 9/15/2009 11:23:00 PM

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have a number of these palettes in various colours (got them very cheaply at a revlon sale). I used these ONLY as colour bases, and they really do make your colours more vibrant! Must use an eyeshadow primer first though (I use UDPP) and i have NO creasing at all. I am on the lookout for the purple palette - wild orchid among others. Sometimes however, the lid is hard to open and when I do get it open my nail ends up digging into one of the shadows, so that's the only drawback. But overall I totally love this product.

on 8/2/2009 2:52:00 AM

This is a really nice basic everyday palette. I actually finished the entire palette recently! I used the lightest colour as browbone highlight, the cream medium brown as allover, the dark shimmery brown as a liner and the shimmery champagne as lid highlighter. While I can't see this being long-lasting e/s for a muggy day, I have to say this has pretty good lasting power if you are just sitting in air-conditioned office. Very subdued, very natural looking.