August 28, 2014 | 1039 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by phsnyc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Unlike some people I happen to love this product. It looked great under my all of my eye shadows. I love that they are all nudes because they go with every eye look.On your next trip to the drugstore I would pick them up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only Illuminance Creme Shadow I have, and I love it! I use the nude cream color as a base all over my eye (with a primer underneath), and I find that my shadows adhere to my eyes sooo much better!

When I want a brown look, I take the soft metallic brown shade all over the eye. It really makes them pop! Perfect for daytime looks. For the night, using the two darker colors as bases give me a sultry look :).

The texture is very comparable to a MAC PP, but these are way cheaper. However, you absolutely NEED to use a quality primer PRIOR to applying the creme shadows, or else the creme shadows will crease like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by 28bubbles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!!! Doesnt crease either. I will be repurchaseing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Betsss

I love this product and use it every day. I use it as a base over my L'Oreal Decrease, before I put on my eyeshadow. I don't have any trouble with creasing, but I apply it in a very thin layer because I don't really worry about color depth. Some days a use the lightest color as a highlight and it looks great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first bought these, I had some issues with creasing. However, after a little work, I absolutely love these. I really only use two of the shades (the dark shimmery brown, and the champagne brown shade). I haven't found a way to use the terra cotta color and I sometimes use the white as a highlight. I really want to try some of the colored shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have the cream shadows in not just nudes, moonlit jewels, and precious metals. Over all I think they are so similar in color and texture to mac paint pots. I love these and I have over 8 paint pots so I'm not buying anymore until they are gone. These are classic dupes of mac paint pots and they come in quads for a fraction of the price! I love them and I buying more in different colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by dyellowrosek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have a number of these palettes in various colours (got them very cheaply at a revlon sale). I used these ONLY as colour bases, and they really do make your colours more vibrant! Must use an eyeshadow primer first though (I use UDPP) and i have NO creasing at all. I am on the lookout for the purple palette - wild orchid among others. Sometimes however, the lid is hard to open and when I do get it open my nail ends up digging into one of the shadows, so that's the only drawback. But overall I totally love this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by andromeda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice basic everyday palette. I actually finished the entire palette recently! I used the lightest colour as browbone highlight, the cream medium brown as allover, the dark shimmery brown as a liner and the shimmery champagne as lid highlighter. While I can't see this being long-lasting e/s for a muggy day, I have to say this has pretty good lasting power if you are just sitting in air-conditioned office. Very subdued, very natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by VNicola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These creme shadows come in 4 different neutral shades; a matte beige, a shimmery beige, a matte brown, and a metallic brown. They work well as a base for eyeshadow, and alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. It contains both matt and shimmery shadows. I use it for highlighting my eyebrows as well as a base and eyeshadow. It applies very smoothly and doenst crease throughout the day. Its a very cheap and cruelty free drugstore find.