Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/30/2004 5:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This gloss is way too sticky and tacky! It kept getting caught in my hair. I had the clear (Reflection). It was long lasting which was a plus, but I won't be buying this again.

on 12/18/2004 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I wanted to love this, but the taste was just TERRIBLE .. I almost had to vomit! I love the stickness ..it is actually less than Juicy Tubes or Mac Lipglass, but I couldn't get over the accident lick of the lips. The price is superb ..I either love a Wet n Wild item or I hate it ..unfortunately, this gloss is in the chuck pile! **EDIT ** The taste must have been for the clear glassy color because I purchased Sun Glaze due to the color and just told myself to just not lick my lips, accidents do happen but the Sun Glaze tastes fine. I will just stay clear of the clear glosses!

I love this and there is no reason to spend any more for a gloss that is no better than this one is. I have two, Elegant and Tropic Glaze, I like Elegant more- (major glossy sparkle in a light natural red gloss) but the baby pink sparkles in Tropic Glaze are pretty as well. Sticky, but bearable.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got the mini one in Tropic Glaze. IT looks so pretty in the bottle, and I really expected a hint of colour and SPARKLES. Oops, I shouldn't have expected much, of course, it's only Wet n' Wild. And I wasn't satisfied. I barely saw any sparkles, even in bright light or sunlight. I will give this to my friend. I prefer that my clear glosses at least have flavour!

on 8/20/2004 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is just like MAC Lip Glass except its a fraction of the price! Very gooey, but extreme in shine. Great for photo shoots. Makes lipstick come right off when eating or kissing or drinking so it is not a good choice for daily use unless you like to spend a lot of time in the ladies room reapplying. Need a lip brush to apply. Applying straight from the tube makes lips look extremely sloppy.

on 7/20/2004 8:47:00 PM

Color - Ultimate/Sublime (blue gloss with sparkles)... This gloss is way to gooey for my liking. The texture comes out of the tube in a liquid gel that seems more like water than gloss. This one was blue in color with little blue flecks of sparkles. Because the texture was so sheer and runny...it didn't stay on my lips long enough to even enjoy the color or gloss. Cheap-for a reason!

on 7/15/2004 5:16:00 PM

Comparable to Mac Lipglass. Impressive consistency, look, and staying power. A drugstore HG.

on 6/27/2004 9:29:00 PM

I LOVE this product! I have it in Candy Glaze, it's pink and if you look very closely there's small sparkles in it. The texture is great and it's not too thick or heavy.

This is a great product. I have it in Reflection (absolutely clear) and it is just like Clear MAC Lipglass. As soon as I openened it, I felt it and it was thick and sticky (I love it like that.) It stays on FOREVER. So if you're planning on buying MAC lipglass anytime soon, get this instead. It's only like, $2-$3 and I would definetly buy it again.

on 5/9/2004 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this in Candy Glaze a super shiny clear with baby-pink shimmer. I was really scared in buying this because the old Glassy Glosses were so thick and smelled so horrid but it was on sale so i thought for $1.50 I can't go wrong. The new formula of these are amazing! They are much shinyer and actually smell good! And they are dirt cheap too, you can't go wrong!

Recommended for Medium Skin