April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 9:15:00 AM More reviews by ceciliathemuppet

I love this and there is no reason to spend any more for a gloss that is no better than this one is. I have two, Elegant and Tropic Glaze, I like Elegant more- (major glossy sparkle in a light natural red gloss) but the baby pink sparkles in Tropic Glaze are pretty as well. Sticky, but bearable.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got the mini one in Tropic Glaze. IT looks so pretty in the bottle, and I really expected a hint of colour and SPARKLES. Oops, I shouldn't have expected much, of course, it's only Wet n' Wild. And I wasn't satisfied. I barely saw any sparkles, even in bright light or sunlight. I will give this to my friend. I prefer that my clear glosses at least have flavour!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2004 11:07:00 AM More reviews by tiarazeta

This is just like MAC Lip Glass except its a fraction of the price! Very gooey, but extreme in shine. Great for photo shoots. Makes lipstick come right off when eating or kissing or drinking so it is not a good choice for daily use unless you like to spend a lot of time in the ladies room reapplying. Need a lip brush to apply. Applying straight from the tube makes lips look extremely sloppy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2004 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Chirpy

Color - Ultimate/Sublime (blue gloss with sparkles)... This gloss is way to gooey for my liking. The texture comes out of the tube in a liquid gel that seems more like water than gloss. This one was blue in color with little blue flecks of sparkles. Because the texture was so sheer and runny...it didn't stay on my lips long enough to even enjoy the color or gloss. Cheap-for a reason!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 5:16:00 PM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Comparable to Mac Lipglass. Impressive consistency, look, and staying power. A drugstore HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 9:29:00 PM More reviews by utopian637

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! I have it in Candy Glaze, it's pink and if you look very closely there's small sparkles in it. The texture is great and it's not too thick or heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by what_the__eff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great product. I have it in Reflection (absolutely clear) and it is just like Clear MAC Lipglass. As soon as I openened it, I felt it and it was thick and sticky (I love it like that.) It stays on FOREVER. So if you're planning on buying MAC lipglass anytime soon, get this instead. It's only like, $2-$3 and I would definetly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Cinina503

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Candy Glaze a super shiny clear with baby-pink shimmer. I was really scared in buying this because the old Glassy Glosses were so thick and smelled so horrid but it was on sale so i thought for $1.50 I can't go wrong. The new formula of these are amazing! They are much shinyer and actually smell good! And they are dirt cheap too, you can't go wrong!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2004 2:09:00 PM More reviews by guarded

too sticky (my hair kept getting caught in it). it leaked in my purse. but i did kinda like the subtle tingly feeling, and the staying power was pretty impressive. won't buy again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2004 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Aneokly

I found this at the drugstore and was pleasantly surprised! I spent $1.99 and absolutely love it! I bought Candy Glaze. This has a wet glossy shine and a fruity/bubblegum scent. You need to reapply often to keep the shine but overall it is a great product for the price! Will definitely repurchase and try more colors.