Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this from a swap in 314 Sugar Glaze. I always wanted to try this out, but just never got around to buy it myself. Sugar Glaze is a opalescent peachy+nude color with shimmer. When applied to my semi pigmented lips, it gives me sheer shimmery peach nude wash. I like the texture. Unlike some of other reviewers, I don't find this sticky at all. It has gel like consistency just like it says on the tube. The tube is huge and I don't know when I'll be done with it. It claims to give you "ultimate long-wearing", but it lasts okay on me. It's easy to reapply and it doesn't give me a ring on my lips, so I really don't mind reapplying. I like this a lot and I can't wait to try on other shades. I think this is one of those hit or miss item, but for this price, try it and see it for yourself. Even if you don't like it you won't be that sorry about it.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty thin gloss formulation. I like my glosses thicker for more staying power. There are a lot of d/s glosses that I like better than these - for instance Revlon Super Lustrous or even Black Radiance. Both those have thick textures and a wand applicator which is better than the tube of W'n'W glassy gloss. I agree with the other reviewers that the hole in the tube, combined with the thin texture makes it hard to control the amount of gloss that comes out. Thumbs down from me.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This gloss is way too sticky and tacky! It kept getting caught in my hair. I had the clear (Reflection). It was long lasting which was a plus, but I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I wanted to love this, but the taste was just TERRIBLE .. I almost had to vomit! I love the stickness ..it is actually less than Juicy Tubes or Mac Lipglass, but I couldn't get over the accident lick of the lips. The price is superb ..I either love a Wet n Wild item or I hate it ..unfortunately, this gloss is in the chuck pile! **EDIT ** The taste must have been for the clear glassy color because I purchased Sun Glaze due to the color and just told myself to just not lick my lips, accidents do happen but the Sun Glaze tastes fine. I will just stay clear of the clear glosses!

I love this and there is no reason to spend any more for a gloss that is no better than this one is. I have two, Elegant and Tropic Glaze, I like Elegant more- (major glossy sparkle in a light natural red gloss) but the baby pink sparkles in Tropic Glaze are pretty as well. Sticky, but bearable.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got the mini one in Tropic Glaze. IT looks so pretty in the bottle, and I really expected a hint of colour and SPARKLES. Oops, I shouldn't have expected much, of course, it's only Wet n' Wild. And I wasn't satisfied. I barely saw any sparkles, even in bright light or sunlight. I will give this to my friend. I prefer that my clear glosses at least have flavour!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is just like MAC Lip Glass except its a fraction of the price! Very gooey, but extreme in shine. Great for photo shoots. Makes lipstick come right off when eating or kissing or drinking so it is not a good choice for daily use unless you like to spend a lot of time in the ladies room reapplying. Need a lip brush to apply. Applying straight from the tube makes lips look extremely sloppy.

Color - Ultimate/Sublime (blue gloss with sparkles)... This gloss is way to gooey for my liking. The texture comes out of the tube in a liquid gel that seems more like water than gloss. This one was blue in color with little blue flecks of sparkles. Because the texture was so sheer and runny...it didn't stay on my lips long enough to even enjoy the color or gloss. Cheap-for a reason!

Comparable to Mac Lipglass. Impressive consistency, look, and staying power. A drugstore HG.

I LOVE this product! I have it in Candy Glaze, it's pink and if you look very closely there's small sparkles in it. The texture is great and it's not too thick or heavy.

Recommended for Medium Skin