November 21, 2014 | 1631 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this product from Sephora and had high hopes. For me, it's just ok; it does give a decent amount of volume. The brush is pretty big and it works great for the upper lashes, but not for the lower lashes or if you're trying to get lashes in the inner corners of your eyes. It doesn't bother me that much if I have to use a different mascara for the bottom lashes, though. The main thing that makes this just an ok mascara is that I always end up with smudges after a few hours (even if I skip putting the mascara on the lower lashes). I did try pumping my brush in and out more than usual to see if I could get the formula to dry out a little more and see if the smudges would stop, but it didn't.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really happy with this mascara. My only critique is that it is a little hard to apply. I had to use a lot of layers to get my lashes to look longer and thicker. I would definitely buy this product again since I was happy with the way my lashes looked.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by msdeezee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in brown as a part of a set. I was excited to try it because so many people love it, but it doesn't wow me. I still use it maybe once a week though.

The good:
- Once it's on, it won't budge or flake.
- It holds a curl in the lashes.

The bad:
- Very thick, and as a result it's hard to apply by just combing the brush through the lashes. I have to carefully roll the brush along the length of my eyelashes.
- The always comes out of the tube with a huge glob on the tapered end, which I have to wipe off.
- It's kind of clayey and difficult to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:33:00 AM More reviews by beautybaby82

I have the sample size and I almost out of it. Waiting on payday so I can go and get the fuller size! This is my go to mascara I also use it with Covergirl's Flamed Out Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I received this as a sample and the reviews are very one way or another on this. while I won't say this is a totally bad product I can see why some people will not like it and others will love it. I am luke warm for my taste and here's why.

Again I have a sample. When I uncapped this I was blown away by the brush. It's huge! While it's great to volumize the bulk of the lashes for me it does not do well to get bottom or corner lashes. I end up with black smudges and a lot of clean up work. This was also a much wetter formula than I consider dry so if you aren't careful you can give yourself spyder eyes. I do see why some gals will love this but for the money I can get the same look from Essance or Loreal Butterfly and not spend the $20.00. Won't knock you ladies that love this but for those considering price there are other alternatives out there. I probably would not repurchase but I would use the sample if it comes in a kit.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love the big brush on this but the formula flakes and leaves tiny little specs under your eyes with some black smudging as well (even though I only used it on my upper lashes). I will stick to Clinique high lengths and benefits they're real.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by CamBG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've purchased this mascara over and over, it's my go to mascara. during the day, one layer gives you enough volume and you can built it up for a night out to give your lashes that extra oomph :p I always get compliment on my lashes when I go out and I ALWAYS use BadGal.

Be careful, it can be messy as it doesn't not ''dry'' on your lashes right away. Also, the brush is kinda big, which makes it hard to reach you inner and outer lashes without messing up. If I get product on my lid, I just use a q-tip to wipe it out. I wish the packaging was prettier, but it's so good Im gonna continue buying it anyways!

PROS:
- good volume
- Easy to layer
- Very pigmented (i tried the black)

CONS:
- packaging is blah
- Brush a bit too big for inner/outer lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by EmmaPorter13

I've always wanted to try this mascara as I've seen loads of good reviews about it and finally picked it up. I actually like the fact it has a big wand as I find it easier to work with. The only real off putting thing about it for me is that it doesn't give my eyelashes any volume. It splits them up and it certainly isn't clumpy which is good but it doesn't make a huge impact on my eyelashes. I look for volume and length in a mascara and it doesn't give any volume. It does give length though which is why I gave it a 3 . Personally I wouldn't repurchase as it was a bit pricey and I'm sure I could find a better, cheaper mascara. Simply average.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried the bad gal and they're real from benefit and I like them both.... But I find it is easy to over do it and make spiderwebs (too caked on) but I do they it. Because it does get a little caked that's why I gave it 4 stars out of 5.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

Definitely not something I would ever buy (I had a sample of this). The brush is huge and I find it difficult to get to the base of my lashes without the mascara getting all over my eyelids in the process. I can't do my lower lashes as they are very sparse and, again, the brush gets product all over my skin. I much prefer a smaller brush, so this is not a mascara I would ever give a second chance.

The formulation isn't bad, it's dark and thick, but I can't really tell if this is any good because of the badly designed brush. Because f the issues I have when I apply, my lashes don't even look like I have put mascara on. I will avoid this mascara like the plague in the future.