December 20, 2014 | 845 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by wooskee

For reference I am NC40 in MAC Select Sheer, Medium/Dark in MAC Blot, and 02 in Cargo OneBase, yellow undertones (Asian). I've had two MAs reach for this color when applying blush on me. Maybe my eyes need to get checked but this color is too muddy on me, and a little unnatural. I was looking for something that was the same color as my cheeks when I blush naturally and this wasn't it. I went back to MAC and a different MA recommended Well Dressed, which is a nicer pink on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2007 9:50:00 AM More reviews by watchthestars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a NC15 and usually wear Dame blush, which I love, but I was looking for a blush that was less pink. I had liked the look of Pinch O' Peach, but when the MA tried Cubic on me I was sold. It's a neutral pinky brown, which sounds boring (it does look kind of drab in the pot!) but looks lovely. It goes on light, but it's buildable.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2007 12:18:00 PM More reviews by clairelfhs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got Cubic through a swap...and it's OK. I was expecting to like this a lot more after reading reviews. I'm an NW20 and either this barely shows up on me or it looks a tad bit muddy. I'll probably hold onto this for awhile and try it out as a summer blush (when I have more color in my face...this isn't the case during winter). Maybe it'll work better then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 4:32:00 AM More reviews by IcedTeaChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The SA at MAC recommended this color for me, I wanted a blush that was natural looking, the last time I was at MAC the SA recommended Harmony which I really like but now I wanted something not as brown.

I am light/medium skintone, dark brunette hair and hazelish brown eyes. Pink blushes normally makes me look washed out or like I have a skin rash no matter how little I use.

I wouldn't have picked this color myself, I normally go for orangey/bronzey/peachy shades. This blush just gives me enough color without being bright or obvious. I guess this color looks good on me because its a pinky brown, like a dirty pink?

For reference the MAC SA told me I'm a C3 in the studio fix powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2006 9:16:00 PM More reviews by nancy_183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cubic was the first MAC blush that I bought right before I turned 18 after the SA recommended it to me. It's a pure pink colour that I like to wear with lavendar colours like Nico Lipglass. It looks perfect with my colouring (LLL, brunette, hazel eyes). It's a nice everyday blush if you're looking for a soft pink colour. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2006 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

I bought this after I dropped my HG Cargo blush and it became unusable. :-( I was getting moisturizer at the MAC counter and I told the SA I was interested in a blush. She showed me several, and then put Cubic on me, and I was amazed. It looked so naturally gorgeous, like I had just stepped out of a scene from a beach -- a perfectly bronzey-pink flush without any fakeness to it. I purchased it on the spot and have been using it every day since, it's become part of my everyday routine. It gives my cheeks a beautiful spot of color, looks amazing with black eyeliner and a little bronzer, and I just love it. I like to put BB Rose Shimmerbrick on top as a subtle highlighter if I'm going out at night or it's a special occasion. Will definitely repurchase Cubic when I run out!!! For reference, I am NW15, LLL. EDIT 4/16/08: It's been over a year since I bought Cubic, and I use it every day...and still have not hit pan yet! Wow. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by hlj504

I am a bit of a fanatic about makeup, and I always am buying something new...but this is the blush I keep coming back to. This blush was picked out for me years ago by one of the MAC girls (and I'm only 26!) and it's lasted me quite a while - I just recently had to repurchase. The color just looks right on me regardless of what hair color I have at the moment (currently dark brown - also worked great when I was blonde!). I have fair skin, but this pinkish-slightly tawny color is very natural.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by mrstrii

I didn't buy this but the MA tried it on me when I asked for a subtle blush - ugh. My cheek just looked brown. I couldn't wait to get it off. For reference, I am NC20, Chinese descent, with dark brown hair and eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2006 9:49:00 AM More reviews by pugmommy7

This is an HG neutral blush in my makeup collection. I am nw20-25 and this is wonderful if I am doing a bold eye and want to keep lips nuetral or vise versa.
I will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2006 12:14:00 PM More reviews by jkiwi7175

This is a good everyday blush. I normally don't wear the same blush everyday so this has lasted a long time. When I do run out I would probably repurchase this.