Burberry Brit

on 2/20/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this so much!! Lightly sweet, fresh, sexy, warm vanilla with hints of fruit and maybe some floral. It's hard to describe, you must smell for yourselves! It doesn't smell childish and it doesn't smell too mature. Its just the perfect scent! It's kind of pricey but worth it because the lasting power is excellent. Only 2-3 sprits can go a long way, and it's never overpowering. I always get compliments! So far, I have gone through 2 bottles, and will continue to buy more.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I asked for this for my birthday in August and my boyfriend got me the biggest bottle of the EDP. I knew I wanted a new fragrance to add to my collection and I smelled a lot but most were either too much like scents I already own, too sweet, or just not my taste. This however was just right for me. On me, it comes off as a very nice clean vanilla scent that has a nice warmth to it. It definitely lasts a long time on me and the bottle will last me for many years to come. I personally think this scent is better in the fall/winter months but it would be used in spring/summer as well but I normally wear more sweeter, fruiter scents in the warmer months. Overall I highly recommend this perfume and it is definitely in my top favorite perfumes that I own.

on 2/6/2012 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I defnitley can see why this perfume has a lot of fans. Its not overwhelming and a non offensive scent. So I bought into all the hype and bought it. The period that I did wear it, I got some compliments on it. As time came to pass, I realized that I wanted more vanilla and less citrus. If I want a light, fresh scent I opt for True Religion. I will not repurchase.

on 1/28/2012 3:05:00 PM

I bought this on sale for $30 at the drug store! It is the EDT. I agree with other reviewers that it has a very strong lime scent when first sprayed, but then it settles into a lovely vanilla. I lucked out with this one!

on 1/24/2012 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Burberry Brit is what I've been looking for in a fragrance. I find it to have just the right amount of fresh, clean, citrus, sweet, powder, vanilla and amber. It lasts and lasts and I love the smell of it from the lime at the start to the vanilla/amber at the finish. It is the first time in many years that I have bought a second bottle of a perfume. I usually get bored very easily, but not with Brit. It's not overly girly or floral, nor is a scent that stands out in a crowd, but more like a sophisticated clean classy scent that I feel comfortable in on any occasion from being dressed up on a night out, a day at the office, being at home relaxing, to running errands around town. I love it.

on 1/23/2012 8:29:00 PM

Such a classy fragrance and an adorable bottle. My go to scent - have yet to find a fragrance I like better.

on 1/20/2012 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Brit EDP! Very warm and light hints of vanilla, almond and something sexy in there on me! Always get asked what I am wearing in the office if I wear this. Everyone pretty much smells different with every scent, thanks to pheramones!!

on 1/4/2012 3:34:00 PM

Sophisticated, clean, crisp and pretty. I'm knocking one lippie off because it's a tad too strong for me.

on 1/4/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE Burberry Brit!!!! :-) I have it in the EDP, which I like more for fall/winter wear than the EDT (which I've tried). Still, I think it'll be awesome in the spring & summer anyway...but I'm sure loving it now! When you first spray it, you get a nice burst of citrus, specifically ime & pear. As it warms up, you get more of the vanilla & almonds. The great thing is it's not a foody vanilla, as other reviewers have said; it's light and AWESOME! I'm saving it as my everyday fragrance for warmer weather, but only because I never want to run out. I love the posh statement the bottle and paper sleeve makes too! I think the girl on the sleeve epitomizes both the Burberry girl and this fragrance, though it is nice enough to wear as an evening fragrance. It rocks!

on 1/3/2012 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

When I don't want to wear my favourite J'Adore Dior, I wear this one. It's pretty, fresh, feminine, but crisp, which I like. I bought a small bottle on sale for $20, so we'll see if I repurchase at full price.

Popular Fragrances