April 21, 2014 | 1190 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Brit

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by iheartpandas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this fragrance because at first spray it remindes me of earl grey tea (yum!) It has a well rounded vanilla that doesn't turn on my skin as other vanillas have in the past. It is sweet, but not in a cloying way. The EDT lasts most of the day on me (a great work scent). It's sophisticated, sexy, and my bf loves it. Think i finally found my HG perfume.

The only thing i'm not too crazy about is the cap. It's square with very pointy edges so use caution if you're digging around for your bottle in your bag. However, an atomizer solved this for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by coco280

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a new fragrance, you know, just for fun! I have my signature Hypnose from Lancome for over 5 years and the first time that I tried Burberry Brit (a couple months ago). I was shocked. It reminded me of Hypnose in a weird way. Still, Burberry Brit is my second choice. I love it, it's fresh, it's sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My husband bought me this fragrance, it smells pretty and professional. I think when I first received it, it was too mature of a scent for me. Now I appreciate it more, but it's still not very young or fresh to me. It smells sandalwood and rose scented combined, if that makes sense. I like it and smells much better once it's been on the skin. I have had the regular size for years so I don't know if or when I will ever buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brit is such a peculiar perfume. It reminds me of Alien by Thierry Mugler. They both have this hard-to-pick-out quality about them that reminds me of the dentist's office or a new car. I love Alien, however, but Brit reminds me of a car freshener that my grandfather used to use. The notes always seem oddly blended then bathed in sweetness. I can't categorize it in anything, but I guess it's closest to floral. It has a bitter quality to it that many wildflowers posess. Its notes are lime, icy pear, green almond, white peony, sugared almond, mahogany wood, amber, vanilla beans and tonka beans. I don't detect any of those. I just detect "grandpa's car freshener" Price is steep and packaging is bland, but still attractive. I don't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by mandymoos2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've wanted this perfume for so long but held off buying it until I had finished up some of my other perfumes. I absolutely adore this perfume, I bought the EDP & it has great staying power. The scent lasted all night & I caught a faint whiff of it when I woke up! Don't understand the comments about it lasting only a few hours! Those reviews must be talking about the EDT! I find this scent very comforting & very classy,love the bottle too!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by MsGolightly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume, it's one of my favorites for fall and winter. It's vanilla-based and sweet, but not in a juvenile way. It has fruit notes in it, but you won't notice them unless you know they are there. According to Sephora, has notes of italian lime, icy pear, green almond, white peony, sugared almonds, amber, mahogany, vanilla, and tonka bean. I find this scent to be very comforting, warm, and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by thelonelyraindrop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is honestly THE best vanilla based perfume I have ever smelled.
The EDT lasts all day on me!
I love it as a winter/cold weather fragrance, and the packaging is simply and chic.( I love the patterned bottle.)
What I like most about it, though is how it smells good from the first spray. I don't need to wait for it to settle like other perfumes before the good notes come out with the warmth of my skin. It smells amazing from the get-go. Will for sure be buying this again!
Potentially my first true H/G perfume for me =D

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by oliviacat100

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, how I regret buying this perfume. It's not a bad fragrance. It's probably a good fragrance. At least I must have thought so when I bought it in August. I thought it would be great for cooler weather. Well, I wore Brit one day last week when it was rather cool outside. It was so darn sweet on me, it was actually sickening. I tried to like it but couldn't stand it. I will give it maybe one more try. If I still can't tolerate the sweetness, I'm sure I can find some deserving person who would probably love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Mollyluvsmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product because of the lasting power too!! It doesn't wear off throughout the day and really keeps it's lovely scent!! A lot of musls can really give me a headache too but not this!! It really is a musky feminine scent but has a "clean" scent to it as well which I feel counteracts the scent that usually gives me a headache! Does that make sense? I have many Burberry perfumes but this one is by far my favorite without a doubt! And I always get commend on it as well!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG I love this fragrance!! I used up the first bottle rather quickly related to wearing it every day and have repurchased. I find it to be the perfect blend of musk, richness, and warmth for a feminine fragrance. I always get asked what I'm wearing and have recommended it.