November 28, 2014 | 1488 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

Nice drugstore find. Its a natural lip color for me. Kind of a mauve ish color. I love love loove the scent. Always have to smell this lipstick whenever I put it on haha. Packaging is cute. Overall its a staple piece for my lipstick collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never thought I would like this color, but it is fantastic. It's a bleached mauve with tiny bits of gold shimmer. Very wearable, pretty and one shade darker than my naturally pink lips. It's mature and understated.

(I'm surprised how light it is in the pictures! It's somewhat dark on me.)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic drugstore find. Airy Fairy is a something like a nude but pinker. I detest nude shades because they look awful on me and this is a really nice alternative. It's an understated light pink that contains a bit of beige, with a very finely milled gold shimmer. The shimmer is barely even noticeable except in photos taken with flash. Perfect for work, job interviews, or anything requiring and a more conservative but polished look. Would also work well paired with a dramatic eye.
The one and only downside is the artificial cherry scent. Like cherry Chapstick but more sickly. I would absolutely repurchase this, despite the smell, because the color is so nice and wearable.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by californiagirl103

This is the perfect lipstick color for my lips. It is "my lips but better" and I love it! Im not very daring when it comes to lipstick colors, i stick to very natural shades. It doesn't have very long staying power, but i put it over a thin layer of vaseline and it stays longer! I got it at walgreens for $2.99 so you can't go wrong with this lipstick!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color looks right for me in the tube (neutral pink) but once applied it does strange things. I'm very fair and this lipstick darkens on me finally ending up a weird orangey pink color. I guess this is because of the gold highlights in the pink. I don't care for the texture , smell or taste of it either. Another case of getting what you pay for and Rimmel is pretty cheap stuff. I would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by cheshirecat1

I am just over the moon with this color! I love it so much! It is a perfect every day color. It goes on smooth and lasts throughout the day. I hear this is a dupe for a MAC color as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by foreverended

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous!! When I wear it, I just think “bombshell”. The colour is absolutely perfect and not even noticeable, very much like angel from mac. However, I wouldnt repurchase because I have so many other lipsticks and this one doesnt really shine in comparison to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by 19benefit34

I bought this lipstick online from ulta. I thought it was going to be a gorgeous light pinkish champagne color. When I received it in the mail, I noticed that it was more of a bronze sort of color. I personally think the smell is very weird, almost like pinecones,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this lipstick. Everything about it. Color, texture, moisture, even the smell. And I am so afraid of running out of it for some reason - I keep swapping on MUA for it - every tube I can find, I just keep on trading for it. Soon, I will have enough to start painting my walls with it! :-) Old, young, in between, do yourselves a favor - go out & get a tube now before I buy them all up! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by joanna84

I absolutely love this lipstick! It is so difficult for me to find a nuetral light pink color that looks well with my skintone (MAC c40/ olive skin). Last year with CVS big clearance sale on beauty items I decided to reluctantly give this lipstick a try, since it was on clearance and all. Much to my surprise this color is absolutely gorgeous on me! Its my everyday lipstick.