July 24, 2014 | 1643 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color looks right for me in the tube (neutral pink) but once applied it does strange things. I'm very fair and this lipstick darkens on me finally ending up a weird orangey pink color. I guess this is because of the gold highlights in the pink. I don't care for the texture , smell or taste of it either. Another case of getting what you pay for and Rimmel is pretty cheap stuff. I would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by cheshirecat1

I am just over the moon with this color! I love it so much! It is a perfect every day color. It goes on smooth and lasts throughout the day. I hear this is a dupe for a MAC color as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by foreverended

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous!! When I wear it, I just think “bombshell”. The colour is absolutely perfect and not even noticeable, very much like angel from mac. However, I wouldnt repurchase because I have so many other lipsticks and this one doesnt really shine in comparison to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by 19benefit34

I bought this lipstick online from ulta. I thought it was going to be a gorgeous light pinkish champagne color. When I received it in the mail, I noticed that it was more of a bronze sort of color. I personally think the smell is very weird, almost like pinecones,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this lipstick. Everything about it. Color, texture, moisture, even the smell. And I am so afraid of running out of it for some reason - I keep swapping on MUA for it - every tube I can find, I just keep on trading for it. Soon, I will have enough to start painting my walls with it! :-) Old, young, in between, do yourselves a favor - go out & get a tube now before I buy them all up! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by joanna84

I absolutely love this lipstick! It is so difficult for me to find a nuetral light pink color that looks well with my skintone (MAC c40/ olive skin). Last year with CVS big clearance sale on beauty items I decided to reluctantly give this lipstick a try, since it was on clearance and all. Much to my surprise this color is absolutely gorgeous on me! Its my everyday lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by SAA2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new favorite! <3
It's a pretty light pink color
And I just looove how it looks on!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by JessiMarie93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just purchased this lipstick! Smells amazing and the formula is so creamy and lasts for hours. Will purchase again! <3

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by hsiehmm

Color is good, but formula is bad. It's running and thin and doesn't stay on the lip. it settles into lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

Ahhhhh been trying to get my hands on this lipstick for a while now! Either it's out of stock, or it looks like someone took a bite out of it! Lol anyways, finally picked up a tube of this today! The color is really pretty, a light neutral pink with gold reflects in it. The color on my skin, nc37 is really flattering and looks sexy and chic at the sametime. Definately a repurchase!