April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Treatments - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Myfugitive

I've used this for about 4 years, sometimes I switch off to AVON's Anew Retroactive Night Repair, which is about the same thing...promotes cell turnover. I highly recommend this, and i am not a big Clinique fan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail skin brightener. I use it at night, and the next morning, I have a bright, glowing complexion without fail. I have sensitive skin and I can't use it as often as I would like, so it's like my secret weapon when I want to look stunning for an event or just because.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by tangoveay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not see any improvement on my skin when I first used it. After second usage, I felt inflamed and irritated. I stopped using and return the product to the retailer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by tydrukbussis

This is the only Clinique product I'd ever consider repurchasing. I used it to treat my acne scars and it did work to some extent. It did make my skin somewhat plumper, but I've found Decleor which makes my skin look close to perfect so won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2007 5:51:00 PM More reviews by yofrickinmama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this product as a sample (came with a bonus kit). It was alright in the beginning, but I slowly started to notice that I've started to get more blemishes. I immediately stopped using it. Definitely will not purchase the original size; thank God it was only a sample size.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 4:46:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a light serum that sinks into skin instantly. It says that it instantly and overtime will make skin glowy and even. Haven't noticed much of those results yet though. Howeever, it's not a total loss since my skin becomes silky soft after applying this which gives a good canvas for moisturizer and foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the 15 minute mask, and I am 43 with dry, acne prone skin: OMG, this is the most amazing exfoliating mask. My skin was soft as my nephew's baby skin! I take one scoop out and place on the back of my hand. I use my fan brush to apply on my face. I still can't believe the immediate results. I'm using it with the concentrate and moisture online. Don't mind paying the price for these kind of results. Will update in a month or so if I break out from the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rhorner79

I just bought a full size jar of this in the blind hope that it would help me out with the acne I seem to be having lately. (Now that I'm almost 30 my skin is breaking out WAY more than when I was a teenager! What's up with that?!) I'd used the sample size before and liked it, but for the first week it seemed like the Total Turnaround was making me break out more. I've always been suspect of the idea that a product will "purge" your skin-- seems like a nicer way of saying it's irritating. So I went from using this twice a day to only at night, and after about a month I am seeing some major differences. Not only has my skin cleared up significantly, it feels considerably more *firm* and even-textured, which was unexpected. I have a very oily T-zone with large pores, and TT has a nice, matte-ifying effect on my skin. (This could also be due to the fact that it's winter, however, and the air is drier in general.) Clinique recommends using this OVER moisturizer, which I find a bit strange-- I tried it that way, but I much prefer using a few drops of Dramtically Different Gel just on dry spots over the TT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by wonderfulcow

I have to say, for my combination skin, it does keep my skin looking healthy, feeling smooth, and matted for hours. However, I haven't noticed any dramatic improvement with my skin texture and lines...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MyBuddy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Turnaround for several months now. I have tried the pump concentrate, the jar, and also the 15-minute Turnaround facial. I cannot live without them. The results didn't happen right away. I still had breakouts for the first several months of regular use. One day, the breakouts went away and never came back. Recently, I tried a drugstore-type product that damaged my skin with allergies. I was left with dry, flaky, itchy, bumps. After about 2 days of using Turnaround, the bumps and flakes went away. It is like a miracle.