July 25, 2014 | 995 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by tydrukbussis

This is the only Clinique product I'd ever consider repurchasing. I used it to treat my acne scars and it did work to some extent. It did make my skin somewhat plumper, but I've found Decleor which makes my skin look close to perfect so won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2007 5:51:00 PM More reviews by yofrickinmama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this product as a sample (came with a bonus kit). It was alright in the beginning, but I slowly started to notice that I've started to get more blemishes. I immediately stopped using it. Definitely will not purchase the original size; thank God it was only a sample size.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 4:46:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a light serum that sinks into skin instantly. It says that it instantly and overtime will make skin glowy and even. Haven't noticed much of those results yet though. Howeever, it's not a total loss since my skin becomes silky soft after applying this which gives a good canvas for moisturizer and foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the 15 minute mask, and I am 43 with dry, acne prone skin: OMG, this is the most amazing exfoliating mask. My skin was soft as my nephew's baby skin! I take one scoop out and place on the back of my hand. I use my fan brush to apply on my face. I still can't believe the immediate results. I'm using it with the concentrate and moisture online. Don't mind paying the price for these kind of results. Will update in a month or so if I break out from the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rhorner79

I just bought a full size jar of this in the blind hope that it would help me out with the acne I seem to be having lately. (Now that I'm almost 30 my skin is breaking out WAY more than when I was a teenager! What's up with that?!) I'd used the sample size before and liked it, but for the first week it seemed like the Total Turnaround was making me break out more. I've always been suspect of the idea that a product will "purge" your skin-- seems like a nicer way of saying it's irritating. So I went from using this twice a day to only at night, and after about a month I am seeing some major differences. Not only has my skin cleared up significantly, it feels considerably more *firm* and even-textured, which was unexpected. I have a very oily T-zone with large pores, and TT has a nice, matte-ifying effect on my skin. (This could also be due to the fact that it's winter, however, and the air is drier in general.) Clinique recommends using this OVER moisturizer, which I find a bit strange-- I tried it that way, but I much prefer using a few drops of Dramtically Different Gel just on dry spots over the TT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by wonderfulcow

I have to say, for my combination skin, it does keep my skin looking healthy, feeling smooth, and matted for hours. However, I haven't noticed any dramatic improvement with my skin texture and lines...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MyBuddy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Turnaround for several months now. I have tried the pump concentrate, the jar, and also the 15-minute Turnaround facial. I cannot live without them. The results didn't happen right away. I still had breakouts for the first several months of regular use. One day, the breakouts went away and never came back. Recently, I tried a drugstore-type product that damaged my skin with allergies. I was left with dry, flaky, itchy, bumps. After about 2 days of using Turnaround, the bumps and flakes went away. It is like a miracle.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by pearlywhite

It`s about the concentrate turnaround. The only reason I won`t buy it again is the price - too expensive. And I happen to use it a lot - so that I need two concentrates a month if applied morning and evening. And mind you - it`s not a dramatic acne-treatment (the reason I bought it) - it does improve the skin quality, but it won`t purify your skin 100% like some more "professionally oriented" AHA-BHA lines. So for my money I would rather buy Sebium AKN (Bioderma) or would continue my Skinoren treatment. It would have been a perfect moisturizer though for problem oily skin - but way too expensive, can`t afford it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2006 6:36:00 AM More reviews by moosemousse

This product instantly made my skin feel really smooth and silky. I used it at night for a few weeks, but maybe because it was summer and the nights were warm, I'd wake up with a really oily face, so I stopped using it. Other than that, I don't know if it really did anything to improve the overall quality of my skin. The short term effects are great though, and I like the pump bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review for the serum in the 1.0 oz bottle with the pump, the Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer. Anyway. This is pretty expensive, at $36 or so, but really, its SO worth it! Ive only been using it for 3 days, and I can tell an incredible difference! My normally blotchy, blemished face is much smoother and brighter and softer! Its amazing! (I also bought the 15 minute Turnaround mask facial and have used it a couple times too, and I hear they work together.) I use this with the clinique 3-step, and put it on after the toner, but before the moisturizer. It has a really velvety feel that lasts all day and makes makeup go on smoothly too. I will definitely continue to buy this despite the price because it really lives up to its claims. Im very happy with it. At clinique gift time (well, last week) this was a sample in the gift bag. Love!