November 28, 2014 | 1439 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara. It lasts a long time in the tube, and it goes on easily and quickly. It doesn't flake. It builds nicely. One coat makes a nice daytime mascara, and more coats make it great for evening. It has a certain glossiness to it that looks great when it's dry. This is everything I like in a mascara!

I usually buy Mary Kay these days, but I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Totally surprised by a Clinique mascara! I received this mascara as a sample, and having tried many types of mascaras, didn't think this would work for me at all (esp since trying various Clinique mascaras over the years and only finding that they didn't do much except create fall out). This one lengthens and stays on well, especially for being non-waterproof. It also holds a curl well. My lashes are somewhat sparse and not very long, but this mascara worked well for them. Also, very easy to remove (I used Body Shop's chamomile eye makeup remover).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very good mascara.

Lengthens, thickens and has quite a dramatic effect!

Also, does not smudge..even after an hour-long walk in the blazing sun on my super-oily skin.

Ranks right up there with Lancome Definicils, in my book (but not quite as good as Definicils)

I'd consider repurchasing if there was a GWP for Clinique on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by NeverFull

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this mascara, it's the only one I use. I hate feeling like I have mascara on because I often wear contacts and I have very dry eyes. This one feels comfortable and can be worn easily with contact leases as well. It lasts all day and makes the lashes look much thicker and longer. What bothers me is the packaging quality - some of the mascara tends to leak out the sides and it gets clumpy once applied. Maybe it was just the one that I bought, but it was annoying nonetheless. Overall, I would still repurchase because this one gives me the effect I want without causing a nasty reaction or making me feel like I have plastic stuck to me eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Squidlet

This mascara looks nice on, doesn't smudge and stays nice all day. My problem however is that when removing the mascara it leaves a lot of fibres in my eye. So every evening after removing the mascara with my Clinique make up remover, I have to try to get all of this out of my eyes/underneath the eyelids), and it's almost impossible. I've used the make up remover for a long time and it's my favourite remover for most eye makup. This is the reason I wont buy this mascara again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by jccmz

This is one of the few non-waterproof mascaras that I really enjoy and it's a very nice price point as well ,usually being only about $5 more than most drugstore mascaras and about $10 less than most high-end mascaras. It is defining, moderately lengthening and moderately volumizing, and it makes your lashes soft and pretty, instead of crunchy and spidery. I don't feel like this ever flaked on me or made my lashes droop as much as other regular mascaras. This I can use to layer over my waterproof mascara if I want to add more volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by goldteapot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is great for day or night. It is very black, does not clump or look fake. It does not give much volume, but it's great at getting every lash. Does not flake or smudge or irritate my sensitive eyes. Good one for the makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by gozdecem96

I am in love with this mascara, definitelly a must-have for me. I will definetelly repurchase it. I think it's better than maybelline falsies or lancome hypnose doll eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by southparkrules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best feature of this mascara is that it holds curls very well. Since it holds my lashes high up, so it feels that it gives my lashes more length. In fact, I am skeptical about it, I think it's just an illusion because I finally get to see the full length of my eyelashes I never got to see before. It adds a little volume, thickens your lashes, just a little, not by much. My eyelashes are straight but long enough, so this mascara can work for me because it allows me to show the full length of my lashes. If you have short lashes, this might not add more length or volume dramatically. You have to look somewhere else. If your lashes have at least medium length and acceptable volume, you are not exactly unlucky with short eyelashes, then this will work well for you.

It doesn't smudge. You don't get panda eyes. That's a big plus. It definitely eliminates my fear of mascara. I used to be afraid of getting panda eyes while going out with eye makeup, cuz panda eyes just make you look ridiculous like an unkept fool. Now this problem is solved.

It lasts many hours. From morning 10 o'clock to afternoon 5 o'clock, I guess that's long enough?

It is easy to take off. I use warm water and facial wash to wash it off. It's actually easier to take it off than Maybelin mascara.

The only problem is that it can get lashes stick together and doesn't separate lashes well. So as you can see, this is not an "easy 1 2 3" mascara. You still need some skills to work around it. What I do is that I use a small brush to separate my lashes then curl them again. I know most people are against curling eyelashes after applying mascara. I can't help it. The small brush doesn't completely make them stay in the right place. Some lashes lean to the right or left. So I have to curl again to make them not lean to either side. Anyway, it is a weird problem with this mascara so I have to minus one lippie, but the problem can be fixed with few more steps, it's just tedious, that's all.

Packaging is only a tad better than drugstore brands. It could have been prettier.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

this is my favorite mascara. I wear it everyday.