October 20, 2014 | 978 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by goldteapot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is great for day or night. It is very black, does not clump or look fake. It does not give much volume, but it's great at getting every lash. Does not flake or smudge or irritate my sensitive eyes. Good one for the makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by gozdecem96

I am in love with this mascara, definitelly a must-have for me. I will definetelly repurchase it. I think it's better than maybelline falsies or lancome hypnose doll eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by southparkrules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best feature of this mascara is that it holds curls very well. Since it holds my lashes high up, so it feels that it gives my lashes more length. In fact, I am skeptical about it, I think it's just an illusion because I finally get to see the full length of my eyelashes I never got to see before. It adds a little volume, thickens your lashes, just a little, not by much. My eyelashes are straight but long enough, so this mascara can work for me because it allows me to show the full length of my lashes. If you have short lashes, this might not add more length or volume dramatically. You have to look somewhere else. If your lashes have at least medium length and acceptable volume, you are not exactly unlucky with short eyelashes, then this will work well for you.

It doesn't smudge. You don't get panda eyes. That's a big plus. It definitely eliminates my fear of mascara. I used to be afraid of getting panda eyes while going out with eye makeup, cuz panda eyes just make you look ridiculous like an unkept fool. Now this problem is solved.

It lasts many hours. From morning 10 o'clock to afternoon 5 o'clock, I guess that's long enough?

It is easy to take off. I use warm water and facial wash to wash it off. It's actually easier to take it off than Maybelin mascara.

The only problem is that it can get lashes stick together and doesn't separate lashes well. So as you can see, this is not an "easy 1 2 3" mascara. You still need some skills to work around it. What I do is that I use a small brush to separate my lashes then curl them again. I know most people are against curling eyelashes after applying mascara. I can't help it. The small brush doesn't completely make them stay in the right place. Some lashes lean to the right or left. So I have to curl again to make them not lean to either side. Anyway, it is a weird problem with this mascara so I have to minus one lippie, but the problem can be fixed with few more steps, it's just tedious, that's all.

Packaging is only a tad better than drugstore brands. It could have been prettier.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

this is my favorite mascara. I wear it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara for years and thought that was my HG. But I am 50 now and my lashes are getting sparse. Some days I feel like I literally have three eyelashes on the bottom of my eyes....anyway, got a sample of this somewhere and mistakenly opened it (I am nearsighted and thought it was something else). LOVE IT! In just one application it makes me look like I have more lashes. They appear noticeably thicker and it somehow brings out lashes I didn't know I had. It wears well and comes off easily with remover. I was actually starting to consider Latisse (which I can ill afford) in my desperation but now I am just going to buy a full size of this instead!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The label says that this mascara gives volume, but with multiple coats I did not see any real difference. I curl my lashes and this product turned them bone straight. (The formula is very wet so I wouldn't recommend it for those with weak lashes). The only positives I can say about the product is that it comes with a good wand and that the mascara is easy to apply and remove. Unfortunately, this mascara is pricey and the results I got were disappointing. It's safe to say that I won't be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I used this a looonnnngg time ago when I was in middle school. My cousin gave me this for free because she was the manager of a Clinique counter. It didn't flake or smudge, but it did make my lashes kind of stiff & it did not add much length or volume. This mascara is great for a natural look. I personally, go for the dramatic mascaras...so, this doesn't really go well with my makeup collection. I think I would've been more "okay" with using this if it actually gave some length at least...but it didn't really do much of anything except add some color to my lashes. Of course, once I ran out I never purchased this & I wouldn't purchase now, either. This kind of reminds me of a non-flaky version of Maybelline's Great Lash mascara (the infamous pink & green little tube). The Great Lash is actually a great dupe of this, at a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

My HG mascara. Has nice brush, thickens my lashes and stays.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by erika107

This mascara was great for that "natural" look.
I got the waterproof mascara and it held the curl to my lashes extremely well. I have very pin straight lashes that go down, any mascara that I would use even though it claimed to be waterproof, loosed the curl, but this one kept it. Also, this does not smear at all. It dries quick. It's not messy.
Overall, it was a nice buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by ItsJustMeET

I LOVE THIS as my everyday mascara.