September 15, 2014 | 977 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I used this a looonnnngg time ago when I was in middle school. My cousin gave me this for free because she was the manager of a Clinique counter. It didn't flake or smudge, but it did make my lashes kind of stiff & it did not add much length or volume. This mascara is great for a natural look. I personally, go for the dramatic mascaras...so, this doesn't really go well with my makeup collection. I think I would've been more "okay" with using this if it actually gave some length at least...but it didn't really do much of anything except add some color to my lashes. Of course, once I ran out I never purchased this & I wouldn't purchase now, either. This kind of reminds me of a non-flaky version of Maybelline's Great Lash mascara (the infamous pink & green little tube). The Great Lash is actually a great dupe of this, at a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

My HG mascara. Has nice brush, thickens my lashes and stays.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by erika107

This mascara was great for that "natural" look.
I got the waterproof mascara and it held the curl to my lashes extremely well. I have very pin straight lashes that go down, any mascara that I would use even though it claimed to be waterproof, loosed the curl, but this one kept it. Also, this does not smear at all. It dries quick. It's not messy.
Overall, it was a nice buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by ItsJustMeET

I LOVE THIS as my everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this! It works great on my fine, medium length lashes. It gives great length and just enough volume to give me a fuller but still natural look. I dont mind paying 16 dollars for this as long as it doesnt dry up too fast (in which case I will edit my review). It has a good consistency too, not too dry and also not too wet! This mascara is very fuss free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I get a sample of it and I really like it. Grab my every lashes and make them long and voluminous... But it is a high end one I am not going to buy it...I will keep looking for it in value pack or gift with purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryDuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara came in a palette I got from a MAC warehouse sale. From the little $5 goodie bags, so I got this mascara for very cheap. This mascara gives a very natural look so if you are looking for a false lash look, this is not the mascara for you. I probably won't be repurchasing this mascara since there are probably cheaper drugstore mascaras that will give the same effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Rosse3685

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I got it in a sample size and ended up buying more. It really thickens and makes your lashes so long and pretty. It's also easy to build volume, so for you ladies who like to layer- it's great and doesn't clump. I hope they don't discontinue this. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by bluebellofthevalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i use this on my bottom lashes and it works well. it doesn't clump, but nicely separates. it doesn't work well on top lashes though, it offers no volume and honestly is so overpriced i'm amazed they still make it. yet, i will keep buying it for the bottom lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by rochaschung

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is gift from one of my friend who knows mascara is essential for me. I love the texture of the product, it's not too try not to wet and can be applied smoothly on my lashes without clump. However, it doesn't hold the curve of my lashes at all even after curling. It could be a good mascara for those who has stiff and curly lashes to start with. For those who's lashes are fine and relatively straight, it might not be ideal.