Clean Clean

2.6

on 7/26/2006 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this under the pretense of the name. The smell is not clean, it is indescribable, but definitely not a "clean" scent. My grandmother would not even wear this one. Do not waste your money!

on 7/16/2006 5:18:00 PM

I love fresh-smelling fragrances, and due to the hype, and the name, I bought this. Dumb move without trying it first. On me, it was a terrible smell--like pine-sol, I swear. Learned a lesson in that I will never pay that kind of $$ without sampling first.

on 5/9/2006 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love Clean! It is a wonderfully comforting smell. It smells CLEAN for God's sake! I think a lot of people miss the whole point of this fragrance. It is not supposed to be one of those fancy perfumes or common fragrances that everybody has. I can really appreciate this simple idea of just smelling "CLEAN". I think this fragrance is fabulous and quite intoxicating. I especially like it for hot climates or summer. I wish all the haters of Clean could send me their bottles of it. I think it is a lovely change of pace. Get out of the box and enjoy!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

really odd, how this "perfume" manages so sucessfully to smell like toilet cleaner - even worst, public toilets - fake lemons with a touch of "pine freshner" for your car - dont buy it is my reccomendation unless you want to smell like you spentt a drunken night sleeping in the toilets in the car park by the pub...

Not my cup of tea. Smells like an herbaly, lemony, organic dish soap. Not necessarily a bad scent, but not something I want to smell like.

on 5/3/2006 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am tired of this cologne. I originally had the perfume oil which is LEAPS AND BOUNDS more attractive on than the spray. My sister bought me a big bottle for the holidays and it leaked, so she actually got them to send another. Now I have 2 and I cannot use it fast enough, because I want to move on. I am sick to death of this scent, as it has become pretty boring for me. Still, I have to stand by the product and say with conviction that the oil in the little roller bottle is FAR better on than the spray. It does not have the sharpness to it that I have become truley sick of from the EDT. If you think you like it, I highly suggest grabbing the oil, not the spray, which is an odd recommendation for me, because I am a spray fan. This particular scent is unique to that for me.

on 4/20/2006 2:17:00 PM

It's not worth it for the price. It smells kind of cheap and it didn't smell very good on me. However, I like how it smells in the bottle.

on 4/20/2006 1:45:00 PM

Thankfully I only got a sample of this perfume. It smells very harsh, like pine-sol or pledge. Now I'm using it as an air freshener in my bathroom.

*YUCK* I can NOT believed that I spent 35 ($60) in this CRAP. I can not describe how much I dislike this. I got the MEN version and is so clean and lovely, so I though this will be a more "femenine" version of that. Oh how mistaken I was! What is this horrible smell? like cheap synthetic fruit smell. I doesn't smell like clean stuff but like CLEANING stuff. I am literally gagging right now. Bulgarian rose? give me a break! This is 100% synthetic made in a lab stuff but they even didn't get the synthetic notes right! Lame. Two sprays and in the swap is going! It is really been such a disappointment :(

on 3/11/2006 3:58:00 PM

I am addicted to the clean fragrance. I find some regular scents are overpowering and I love the idea of a clean fresh scent. I found the clean fragrance lasts all day, unlike some of the other reviewers. I quickly used up my first bottle, and have ordered more. I bought a smaller size bottle, which was less pricey, $76. is a bit much for perfume.

Popular Fragrances