September 1, 2014 | 1845 users online

Fragrances - Clean - Clean

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by famous12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Clean! It is a wonderfully comforting smell. It smells CLEAN for God's sake! I think a lot of people miss the whole point of this fragrance. It is not supposed to be one of those fancy perfumes or common fragrances that everybody has. I can really appreciate this simple idea of just smelling "CLEAN". I think this fragrance is fabulous and quite intoxicating. I especially like it for hot climates or summer. I wish all the haters of Clean could send me their bottles of it. I think it is a lovely change of pace. Get out of the box and enjoy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by impress390me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

really odd, how this "perfume" manages so sucessfully to smell like toilet cleaner - even worst, public toilets - fake lemons with a touch of "pine freshner" for your car - dont buy it is my reccomendation unless you want to smell like you spentt a drunken night sleeping in the toilets in the car park by the pub...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2006 5:07:00 PM More reviews by sisteroflilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not my cup of tea. Smells like an herbaly, lemony, organic dish soap. Not necessarily a bad scent, but not something I want to smell like.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2006 11:23:00 AM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am tired of this cologne. I originally had the perfume oil which is LEAPS AND BOUNDS more attractive on than the spray. My sister bought me a big bottle for the holidays and it leaked, so she actually got them to send another. Now I have 2 and I cannot use it fast enough, because I want to move on. I am sick to death of this scent, as it has become pretty boring for me. Still, I have to stand by the product and say with conviction that the oil in the little roller bottle is FAR better on than the spray. It does not have the sharpness to it that I have become truley sick of from the EDT. If you think you like it, I highly suggest grabbing the oil, not the spray, which is an odd recommendation for me, because I am a spray fan. This particular scent is unique to that for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2006 2:17:00 PM More reviews by greenstar12

It's not worth it for the price. It smells kind of cheap and it didn't smell very good on me. However, I like how it smells in the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Krisbee1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thankfully I only got a sample of this perfume. It smells very harsh, like pine-sol or pledge. Now I'm using it as an air freshener in my bathroom.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2006 5:42:00 AM More reviews by princesa_irulan

*YUCK* I can NOT believed that I spent 35 ($60) in this CRAP. I can not describe how much I dislike this. I got the MEN version and is so clean and lovely, so I though this will be a more "femenine" version of that. Oh how mistaken I was! What is this horrible smell? like cheap synthetic fruit smell. I doesn't smell like clean stuff but like CLEANING stuff. I am literally gagging right now. Bulgarian rose? give me a break! This is 100% synthetic made in a lab stuff but they even didn't get the synthetic notes right! Lame. Two sprays and in the swap is going! It is really been such a disappointment :(

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by 1derwoman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am addicted to the clean fragrance. I find some regular scents are overpowering and I love the idea of a clean fresh scent. I found the clean fragrance lasts all day, unlike some of the other reviewers. I quickly used up my first bottle, and have ordered more. I bought a smaller size bottle, which was less pricey, $76. is a bit much for perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2006 11:52:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just got Clean EDP in a swap and I love it. While I don't think it is an extremely complex perfume, you don't have to have "complex" to smell good in perfumery. Some great perfumes don't have that many notes- others do. This smells fresh and fantastic to me. I definitely smell lemons and sweet musk but it just smells good. I love fresh and clean smelling perfumes and florals in general. I do think it's a bit similar to Fresh's Lemon Sugar, but I think I like this one a little more. Yummy. Here are the notes: "Litsea cubeba, orange, sweet lime, pink grapefruit, passion lily, rose geranium, and white musk."

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Fairclare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I feel the same way about this fragrance as most of the other reviewers. I was expecting a lovely, just-stepped-out-of-the-shower-after-using-a-great-soap smell. Instead, this stuff smells like a household cleanser on me. I thought it was just my chemistry and that everyone else was loving it - then I read the reviews here! I think this stuff is named appropriately--"Clean" as in "Clean your house with it" because that's what it smells like. Awful and very expensive.