Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use Lip Smackers before I go to bed and my lips never get chapped anymore. Also, it smells really good. I have the Strawberry one.

I can't believe I haven't written a review for these yet! I have been using this since my childhood years. I love the taste, smell and feel of lip smackers. They're so moisturizing and most don't give off too much color, which is what I like in a lip balm. Plus, they're cheap, and there is such a large variety to choose from!

on 5/26/2010 2:57:00 PM

I love these! I remember using these as a kid and still use them on occasion. I love all the different flavors. :)

on 5/14/2010 10:38:00 PM

Such a great product. So many different fun flavors to choose from. =) These are nice for any age group.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

They have a great smell and are really cheap. I like having one in my purse in case I get dry lips. Love 'em :)

on 5/4/2010 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I kept one of these, came in a different packaging called "flip shades" and you flipped the top and pushed out the lipchap/gloss/stick ... so slightly reminiscent of a switchblade.

I kept it cause I moved to the UK. 7 years ago. I still have it. It still smells like cherry cola, still works perfectly, the red/burgundy colour hasn't gone glomy or sticky. I use it on occation when I want a darker colour than the usual pinks I wear.

7 years and still perfect shape.

Granted, not the best performing lip balm. But it really is fun, it gives me lovely feelings about climbing trees when I was younger, it reminds me of home in lovely ways in a very cemented london.

I will be purchasing more when I am able to get home for a visit. Haven't been in 7 years. And this stuff is a great balm to homesickness though maybe not so much for lips. but they *are* fun.

I may not be able to have bright metalic blue mohawks anymore (and still work) but I have a switchblade cherry coke lipstick/lip smacker from bonnebell.

on 4/23/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

LOVE!
Love the glossy moist texture. Love how these leave my lips hydrated. Not crazy about most of the scents, but Dr Pepper is my HG fave.
No other lip balm moisturizes my lips all day & all night like Bonne Bell LipSmackers.
LOVE.

on 4/15/2010 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't understand all the "I'm too old to use this." comments.

I'm too old to care what anybody thinks of my lip moisturizing habits.

I'm old ENOUGH to use whatever I want, and so are all of you. Just go for it. The major selling point of being an adult is that you're free to do as you please. :)

on 3/29/2010 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

As far as smell goes, GREAT. Not sure if this is suppose to help dry lips cuz THAT it does not do for me. As for flavor, it depends on what it is. Have you tried the skittles flavors? Eesh. Tastes nothing like skittles which is a bummer because thats my favorite fruity candy. So overall it a "Mehhh." for me.

on 3/29/2010 12:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love these! I love the smells, and they actually heal chapped lips and moisturize well!

Recommended for Medium Skin