July 26, 2014 | 1472 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by emorris4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years and I love it. That being said, I could understand why other people don't like it as it might not be as effective. I ONLY use this concealer on under eye circles. Nothing else. I use the lightest shade (I'm very pale). The concealer has a lot of pink in it and works very well for my skin tone and to offset dark circles, but might not work well for other skin tones.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh, really wanted to like this product. I have pretty dark undereye circles and this really did nothing for me. I need a thicker concealer and this is very liquid-y and the dispenser is a pain. It is very difficult to determine how much product is coming out of the brush and before you know it you've clicked out too much. This didn't work for me and it was fairly expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Looks quite nice under the eye but doesn't give enough coverage for me, although it doesn't settle into lines which has to be a good thing with concealer.

Don't think it really illuminates or looks airbrushed as the coverage just isn't high enough so all in all, very expensive for a product that is on a par with the drugstore concealers like this.

Nothing special at all although the pinky light toned one is a good colour match for me - something that is quite difficult to find.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by HazelnutSwirl16

First concealer I have used. Its a clicky thingy and the concealer comes out on the brush. It covers my dark circles and brightens my eyes and looks natural which I love!
Not so sure it gives so much of a airbrushed look though!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by mimita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this after seeing it in Lisa Eldridge's tutorials. To me it's a disappointing product, very expensive for the tiny amount of product you get.
Pros:
1) it's not drying and it doesn't crease or settle too much into fine lines.
2) The packaging works well and there's no waste of product.
Cons:
1) I don't find it illuminating at all, at least on my skintone (NC15). I have medium dark circles (sometimes bluish, sometimes more on the reddish side). Instead of brightening my undereye area, it dulls it up with an uneven greyish cast.
2) Blendability: I could blend like there's no tomorrow, with every known shape of brush or fingers: it will never be even on my skin. Too little and it doesn't do anything, too much and you end up with lots of concealer here and your bluish skin there. Nonononono.
3) Price: too steep for too little concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a new purchase but it's great so far. I was looking for something more brightening and blendable than my regular Origins concealer for my undereye circles. I use Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash and dot this in the inner eye, all around the bottom of the eye and in dark or capillaried spots like around my nose. It gives a very finished-looking face even with just moisturizer and powder. I was impressed. The only thing I don't like is that it does settle into creases a bit. Otherwise, it's a keeper and so much cheaper than Touche Eclat!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Pepelyashka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It lightens up the undereye area nicely and makes it look fresher. I'm still looking for a good undereye concealer with more coverage, though. I made an experiment one day wearing this concealer under one eye and MAC's studio finish concealer under the other, and after a few hours both looked the same, the MAC one was very slightly more caked but nothing noticeable. I have dark circles under my eyes and I guess I'd love to find a way to cover them first then brighten up the area. All in all I like it and I'll probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by ivy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a very nice light concealer that does a good job of lightening up the eye area. You're not going to turn to this for heavy coverage, but it's nice for everyday use without caking, and it's very gentle in my sensitive eye area. I don't really care for this kind of packaging -- it's hard to know how many times to click the tube for the right application -- three is usually OK, but sometimes not -- and there's no way to see how much product you have left or, I suspect, to get the last bit out of it. Still, I'd probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by kime26

If you're looking for a natural glow from a concealer, and like a natural look without any caking under the eye then this is fantastic. I've only given this four starts because I haven't used many concealers in the past. The ones I've used before (mabye 3 including a Loreal one) all caked under the eyes and looked noticeable. This doesn't at all. It subtlety hides dark circles providing a natural glow complimenting a face with natural pretty makeup. I do hope Strawberry Net keeps on stocking it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by tralala1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for a concealer that will brighten up the dark spots between my tear duct and my nose, and this one is great. It covers my under-eye circles and makes me look less tired, but doesn't get all creased and icky so that the fine lines under my eyes show. The one complaint I have is the packaging; it's sort of hard to tell how many times you need to turn the clicky thing, and a lot of the time I get waaaay too much product on the brush. Still, that might be just a matter of using it more often, since I just bought it a couple of days ago.

I would definitely recommend this for under-eye circles; it didn't work so well for the broken capillaries on my face, but then again, that's not why I bought it.