September 16, 2014 | 2078 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Love this lotion for my body and hands. It's lightweight and I love the small travel size for my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing lotion/body butter what ever "de Corps" means, it is amazing!!! I lurveeeees it.

I wish I could be okay with spending this much on a lotion, but I finally talked myself into it.
So amazing, you must try it. Just go to the kiehl's store, or Nordies.... I was just shopping and this girl stopped me and ask if I wanted to try it, YEAH SURE! She gives me an amazing hand massage. I was like HAVE YOU WORKED AT ORIGINS OR AVEDA?! haha It was great..

so moisturizing! Not oily at alllllllllllll

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mizellmorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail lotion, hands down. I have my spray tan on religiously- every day! I noticed that in the winter months that my tan will flake and start looking bad sooner because my skin is so dry. As a result, I have to remove my tan and do it all over very often. I started using this because it is the only lotion my mom uses. I can't believe how moisturizing it is. My tan lasts 3 times longer, sometimes more. I'm not sure if anyone thinks it leaves you greasy due to the fact that after applying it, it doesn't soak in ALL the way. But I think it makes the skin look hydrated and glowing. Not the sweetest or most amazing smell ever, but unique and and tolerable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by evaurie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Mi skin was slightly dry with dry knees and very dry elbows. Actually, I didn't use lotions very often. Only in summer, when is the time to start to show some shaved skin, and only on my legs and arms. I'm just 19 and i'm starting with all this. I used to use a Nivea lotion from my mom. But, since someone told me, while modelling, that my skin wasn't so good as should be if I wanted to keep working and I was rejected in a Pond's casting, I became obssesed with skincare. Searching on internet I found Kiehl's site and I decided to try their products because they seem really good -because I became in and expert in just 1 year, I was really obsessed-. I've tried many things from Kiehl's and I loved all them. But this lotion is so far, my favorite. Has been really improved my skin. A few time ago, after my shower, as I didn't used to use a lotion, my skin used to became dry and white, because I have medium skin and my skin turns white when is dry. After three months of using this lotion, if some day i'm very tired and I just want to go to bed without any previous ritual, I can, and my skin will keep being soft and most important, not white at all, like in those summer days when after to take a shower I have to apply again the lotion if I wanted to wear a dress or a short.
I realized that using this lotion every day after shower, will improve my skin amazingly. Now, my knees and elbows are perfectly soft always, even, after a lazy day, when I don't want to do any after-shower ritual. The only thing that I don't like is the greasy texture. Takes a very long while to melt into the skin, I can have my skin shiny for almost an hour and I have to be rubbing my skin constantly until it's completely absorbed. I like that has no scent, I have my own perfume and I hate when both scents are fighting.
Overall, definitely, this moisturizer is the best, my skin is now super soft and moisturized constantly and I don't have to worry again about dry and white skin-

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by NessieC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. A Kiehls store finally opened in Dublin a few months ago and I was keen to try this one out. Its fab, I have very dry skin on my arms and legs and this has left it looking great. The only downside is the price but hey yea cant win em all!.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by LondonInMyStyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Totally HG! In just a week my skin looks like new skin. I notice that it has become softer, plumper and moisturised. Plus, as I got the one with the pump it's so easy to apply. It does take a while for it to sink in but I love the feeling! People say it does't smell of anything but I can definitely feel something, to me it smells like clean cream, it's very subtle, not sure how to explain it! lol

Anyway, best discovery EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by xnobzx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As someone with fairly normal to slightly oily skin on my body(my face is another story) this product seemed ill suited for me for a few years until I tried it. You may ask yourself why does someone with normal skin need to use a moisturizer like this regularly...well the answer is TATTOOS!!!! I have a lot of work on my body(full sleeves, full back piece, ribs, and a few more on my legs) and anybody with tattoos who is well informed on their work will tell you that moisturizing regularly with a good product is key to keeping your tattoo's looking good for years to come. I'm a big fan of Kiehl's other products but never thought of trying this product because it seemed like it was more for people with ultra dry skin who need a industrial strength product. Knowing I am a fan of Kiehl's products my Sister purchased me a gift set that contained a travel size bottle of this product so I gave it a try. I am really picky with my lotions and have tried tons of different ones from both drugstores and department stores. For me a lotion has to last all day, not feel greasy or too heavy(something I feared about this product before trying it), and have very little to no fragrance that will linger on after application. The only other lotion that I found that met two of these criteria was Curel's fragrance free lotion. I liked it alot but felt that it wore off after half of the day and needed to be reapplied thus causing me to have to buy at least two bottles a month(That's about $192 a year! not to mention that after Curel wore off it seemed like it actually made my skin slightly dry which is never the case for me) with this product I only have to apply it once a day after showering and only have to buy the one litter bottle about once every 7-8 months. Thats a lot of bang for your buck! Theres one secret about this product that is not advertised...It works great on sunburn! I don't know which ingredient it is but after applying this to the back of my ultra burned neck one day the sunburn was almost gone by the next day! I'm happy, my skins happy, my wallets happy, and my tattoo's are happy=]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by playsomebeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG!!!!!! Best lotion I've ever used. My skin gets pretty dry in the winter. After like 4 days, my arms and legs are like new. Sooo soft. They also look healthy. It smooths those lines around my knees, and even though I didn't think I had dry elbows, after I used this product, I realized I do have dry elbows (without it). It's craaazy expensive - my mom bought it for me, only reason I have it. But it's TOP SHELF and super moisturizing!!! Love. it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by kbarnett613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Creme de Corps Body Polish and Body Butter...amazing combo for great skin and easy to use!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by TMKipp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wish I didn't like this so much, since it seems so expensive. The only other negative is that it smells like a band-aid. It super moisturizes without leaving a greasy/sticky feeling. And when I take a shower the next day, I can feel the moisture that's still on my skin. I live in MN and get dry patches in the harsh winters, but this takes care of it. I switched to Superbly Restorative Argan for the fragrance and love it just as much (but the pump dispenser is worthless).