January 29, 2015 | 1952 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

Love this! I have purchased a ton of lotions, looking for the perfect one. I think my search is over. This really keeps me feeling soft and moisturized all day long, where others left me needing to reapply throughout the day. Yes, it's expensive, but if I'm not purchasing several others, too, then I'm okay with that.

Applying while you are still damp from the shower or bath really makes all the difference in the world. It sinks in well, and leaves me nice and soft. I didn't do that the first couple times I used it and it left me sticky, with a heavy layer on my skin.

I will definitely purchase this again and again, but I hope that my 16 ounce bottle lasts a while seeing as I only apply it once a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

This is one of the best lotions I have ever tried! This is my go to winter lotion - love it! No noticeable scent (at least to me) and it does leave you greasy but I do not mind that at all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a problem with applying lotion regularly. I guess I'm just lazy, but I keep saying I need to make a habit of it. Since I tried Kiehls Creme De Corps, it has been a PLEASURE to apply lotion to my body regularly- it does not leave behind an oil slick, however, it does LOOK like it might be oily on your skin because of the silky sheen it leaves behind! So nice. The smell is NOTHING. Just like a fragrance-free cream, like, Lubriderm or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by ion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the best hydrating body cremes, my skin loves it. However I hate the smell. It is not neutral, it is rather metallic. I guess this is due to the high concentrate of metals in the creme. Another problem is the packaging, I would prefer a vase or a tube so that I could use the whole cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Love this lotion for my body and hands. It's lightweight and I love the small travel size for my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing lotion/body butter what ever "de Corps" means, it is amazing!!! I lurveeeees it.

I wish I could be okay with spending this much on a lotion, but I finally talked myself into it.
So amazing, you must try it. Just go to the kiehl's store, or Nordies.... I was just shopping and this girl stopped me and ask if I wanted to try it, YEAH SURE! She gives me an amazing hand massage. I was like HAVE YOU WORKED AT ORIGINS OR AVEDA?! haha It was great..

so moisturizing! Not oily at alllllllllllll

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mizellmorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail lotion, hands down. I have my spray tan on religiously- every day! I noticed that in the winter months that my tan will flake and start looking bad sooner because my skin is so dry. As a result, I have to remove my tan and do it all over very often. I started using this because it is the only lotion my mom uses. I can't believe how moisturizing it is. My tan lasts 3 times longer, sometimes more. I'm not sure if anyone thinks it leaves you greasy due to the fact that after applying it, it doesn't soak in ALL the way. But I think it makes the skin look hydrated and glowing. Not the sweetest or most amazing smell ever, but unique and and tolerable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by evaurie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Mi skin was slightly dry with dry knees and very dry elbows. Actually, I didn't use lotions very often. Only in summer, when is the time to start to show some shaved skin, and only on my legs and arms. I'm just 19 and i'm starting with all this. I used to use a Nivea lotion from my mom. But, since someone told me, while modelling, that my skin wasn't so good as should be if I wanted to keep working and I was rejected in a Pond's casting, I became obssesed with skincare. Searching on internet I found Kiehl's site and I decided to try their products because they seem really good -because I became in and expert in just 1 year, I was really obsessed-. I've tried many things from Kiehl's and I loved all them. But this lotion is so far, my favorite. Has been really improved my skin. A few time ago, after my shower, as I didn't used to use a lotion, my skin used to became dry and white, because I have medium skin and my skin turns white when is dry. After three months of using this lotion, if some day i'm very tired and I just want to go to bed without any previous ritual, I can, and my skin will keep being soft and most important, not white at all, like in those summer days when after to take a shower I have to apply again the lotion if I wanted to wear a dress or a short.
I realized that using this lotion every day after shower, will improve my skin amazingly. Now, my knees and elbows are perfectly soft always, even, after a lazy day, when I don't want to do any after-shower ritual. The only thing that I don't like is the greasy texture. Takes a very long while to melt into the skin, I can have my skin shiny for almost an hour and I have to be rubbing my skin constantly until it's completely absorbed. I like that has no scent, I have my own perfume and I hate when both scents are fighting.
Overall, definitely, this moisturizer is the best, my skin is now super soft and moisturized constantly and I don't have to worry again about dry and white skin-

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by NessieC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. A Kiehls store finally opened in Dublin a few months ago and I was keen to try this one out. Its fab, I have very dry skin on my arms and legs and this has left it looking great. The only downside is the price but hey yea cant win em all!.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by LondonInMyStyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Totally HG! In just a week my skin looks like new skin. I notice that it has become softer, plumper and moisturised. Plus, as I got the one with the pump it's so easy to apply. It does take a while for it to sink in but I love the feeling! People say it does't smell of anything but I can definitely feel something, to me it smells like clean cream, it's very subtle, not sure how to explain it! lol

Anyway, best discovery EVER.