Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 6/2/2011 6:26:00 PM

This is the most expensive body lotion I've ever bought, but it really works! Every winter I use this on my scaly, itchy skin for quick relief. It soaks in quickly and lasts all day.

on 5/23/2011 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WORKS GREAT ON DRY PATCHES!

I have dry patches on my wrist(sprained it) after sticking on some painkiller patches.

Before moisturising with this, the skin on my wrist looks like a wrinkled plastic bag, after continuous application for a week; it looked much much better already!

I have dry skin(not extremely dry) and sensitive skin this worked without any reaction! Best Kiehl's product ever for me ! ='3

[For dry and sensitive skin: I've used Kiehls - Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment it works for clearing away my pimples but it dries up my skin like madness ='( ]

on 5/12/2011 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is a great lotion and I have generally dry skin due to the Midwest climate as well as having hard water. However this doesn't make my skin any softer or better looking than my $8 bottle of body lotion does. I like that it is unscented and sinks right in, but the price is a bit outrageous for the results - especially when you can find comparable lotions for a fraction of the cost. Also with daily use, even twice a day (which is what I do) I cannot justify buying it. I am glad I tried it but I most likely won't be repurchasing.

Love this! I have purchased a ton of lotions, looking for the perfect one. I think my search is over. This really keeps me feeling soft and moisturized all day long, where others left me needing to reapply throughout the day. Yes, it's expensive, but if I'm not purchasing several others, too, then I'm okay with that.

Applying while you are still damp from the shower or bath really makes all the difference in the world. It sinks in well, and leaves me nice and soft. I didn't do that the first couple times I used it and it left me sticky, with a heavy layer on my skin.

I will definitely purchase this again and again, but I hope that my 16 ounce bottle lasts a while seeing as I only apply it once a day.

This is one of the best lotions I have ever tried! This is my go to winter lotion - love it! No noticeable scent (at least to me) and it does leave you greasy but I do not mind that at all

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a problem with applying lotion regularly. I guess I'm just lazy, but I keep saying I need to make a habit of it. Since I tried Kiehls Creme De Corps, it has been a PLEASURE to apply lotion to my body regularly- it does not leave behind an oil slick, however, it does LOOK like it might be oily on your skin because of the silky sheen it leaves behind! So nice. The smell is NOTHING. Just like a fragrance-free cream, like, Lubriderm or something.

on 4/10/2011 5:46:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of the best hydrating body cremes, my skin loves it. However I hate the smell. It is not neutral, it is rather metallic. I guess this is due to the high concentrate of metals in the creme. Another problem is the packaging, I would prefer a vase or a tube so that I could use the whole cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this lotion for my body and hands. It's lightweight and I love the small travel size for my purse.

on 3/25/2011 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the most amazing lotion/body butter what ever "de Corps" means, it is amazing!!! I lurveeeees it.

I wish I could be okay with spending this much on a lotion, but I finally talked myself into it.
So amazing, you must try it. Just go to the kiehl's store, or Nordies.... I was just shopping and this girl stopped me and ask if I wanted to try it, YEAH SURE! She gives me an amazing hand massage. I was like HAVE YOU WORKED AT ORIGINS OR AVEDA?! haha It was great..

so moisturizing! Not oily at alllllllllllll

on 3/24/2011 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is my holy grail lotion, hands down. I have my spray tan on religiously- every day! I noticed that in the winter months that my tan will flake and start looking bad sooner because my skin is so dry. As a result, I have to remove my tan and do it all over very often. I started using this because it is the only lotion my mom uses. I can't believe how moisturizing it is. My tan lasts 3 times longer, sometimes more. I'm not sure if anyone thinks it leaves you greasy due to the fact that after applying it, it doesn't soak in ALL the way. But I think it makes the skin look hydrated and glowing. Not the sweetest or most amazing smell ever, but unique and and tolerable.