April 19, 2014 | 1525 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I am loving this product. I have oily skin and enormous pores and this smooths my skin perfectly! I use the dark tint after my moisturizer and prior to my Nars or Bobbi Brown foundation and I don't need to blot as often. The price is decent too!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by thompsof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Bought this to help control the oil because I heard it was a good mattifying product. Works OK, I didn't notice a huge difference. As for minimizing pores... barely perceptible difference and is a temporary effect. Comes in two different colours, i got mine in invisible light. Dry in texture. I wore it under my make-up-you can also wear on top. I noticed when i used this it broke me out a little. For the price vs. the results i probably wouldn't recommend this or buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by chezz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product really works for me. If without it, my Tzone usually will be shiny within half an hour. I usually apply Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion first on my Tzone (skip moisturizer on that area), wait for few minutes, then apply this Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector on, and wait for few minutes...then put on my foundation and loose powder. With this method, I don't have a problem having to keep blotting throughout the day especially in summer time. I only have to touch up once or twice with Stay Matte powder and able to last till going home from work. After a hard day, I noticed my makeup is still there, and didn't oxidize into darker color or turns orange-y (on Tzone areas) when usually the foundation reacts when your skin starts to turn oily. I intend to buy few more as backups!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't notice a difference in my pores at all...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by anglfsh

question:

i used to wear this product years ago, when i was too young to care about wearing sunblock. it worked well and i am thinking of buying it again since i still have the oiliest skin on the planet. now that i have alot of sun damage AND oily skin i'm wondering should i apply this after my sunscreen (and foundation last of course) or should i apply the pore minimizer first thing?

i'm pretty sure the sunscreen needs to absorb into the skin first? i use a titanium oxide/zinc oxide sunscreen.

thanks in advance!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2010 6:58:00 AM More reviews by citysnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay so I got this product because in summer I get big pores, and sometimes sweat.. And I heard this takes away shine and hides your pores.. Well maybe it works for the first 30mins.. But it didnt make a difference to my skin, and for the price and how little it is and how much I feel I need to wear, it just isnt worth it in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this product twice, however the package says that using this day and night will help to tighten pores over time. I have used this day and night for almost 6 months and it did not help diminish the size of my pores. It did upon application really reduce pore size but this is a temporary effect. Looks great under makeup. I probably will repurchase for that alone,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 10:11:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this in a swap because I wanted to try it out and I am VERY impressed. I have about 7 kinds of primers from high end to low end and this is the best one I've found! It's amazing and it will keep my shine out of my cheeks and nose which is where I always get oily! I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i really wanted this to work. the pores around/on my nose are big-ish and bother me when i'm staring closely/intently at my face in the mirror, and foundation always seems to seep in and cake and its just gross ok? nobody digs that. but this stuff literally did like....nothing. it didn't break me out or anything, but it had no effect on my pores appearance, either! hmph. anyway, i have since tried and loved l'oreal magic perfecting base, which ACTUALLY works at filling in/concealing pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by classicpisces

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have oily skin, and being that it's summer time it only gets worse. I would apply my make up, go to work and by 10 a.m. would be all greasy and gross. You could probably see your reflection in my face... it would get so shiny. This product keeps me matte for a lot longer. I can make it till noon and then have to powder or blot then powder but that's only a precaution not because I'd be super shiny. I don't use this as a primer. I use it after I have applied my foundation. I squeeze a little out on my middle finger and rub my two middle fingers together then pat it into my nose and cheeks, where my pores are bigger. It fills in the pores and mattifies wonderfully. After that I press a powder with a puff after. I know it probably seems like a lot but I just have really oily skin when it's warm. I feel a lot more confident wearing this product because it doesn't fail me. Depending on how hot it is I might reapply in the evening if I'm going out. The great thing is that it doesn't cake.