September 2, 2014 | 1819 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by galeszt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product, if there would be only one product I could use for the rest of my life then it would be definitely this one! i like the velvety structure and how it evens my skin surface. i would not say that it covers or minimizes the pores but it makes them less noticable. it takes away the shine but is not drying or too mattifying; it gives your skin a healthy tone. it is not at all cakey or obvious, looks like you've got nothing on your face.
I use it on my nose and chin where i have terribly large pores, then add a bit of powder and my skin looks fresh and healthy like never before. much better than covering my face in some greasy foundation..
the staying power is ok, one touch up needed during the day. the tube is tiny especially considering the price but in fact a little goes a long way. i have been using my first tube for more than 6 months (every day!) and there's still some left. (advice: when you think that it's empty in fact there is still a lot in there! just try and squeeze hard..it's worth)
all in all: don't expect your pores to disappear or diminish..there is no product on earth that can do that:( still this product is the best one on the market that will fight the problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by sarah678619

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say this made no difference to my pores, nor did it have any long lasting effects on my skin. Unfortunately my pores are very stubborn anyway so I think I would need a qualified beautician as opposed to some 'miracle' cream.

It's a shame because it's not cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by jraguini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG! A Clinique MUA recommended this product to me after I inquired about decreasing the redness in my skin, controlling oil and concealing my pores. The Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Dark did the job perfectly! It provided light/medium coverage and a matte finish to my naturally oily T-Zone. I apply a pea sized amount with a foundation brush and my skin glows, no foundation needed. After only two uses, I also noticed my pores shrinking, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I am loving this product. I have oily skin and enormous pores and this smooths my skin perfectly! I use the dark tint after my moisturizer and prior to my Nars or Bobbi Brown foundation and I don't need to blot as often. The price is decent too!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by thompsof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Bought this to help control the oil because I heard it was a good mattifying product. Works OK, I didn't notice a huge difference. As for minimizing pores... barely perceptible difference and is a temporary effect. Comes in two different colours, i got mine in invisible light. Dry in texture. I wore it under my make-up-you can also wear on top. I noticed when i used this it broke me out a little. For the price vs. the results i probably wouldn't recommend this or buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by chezz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product really works for me. If without it, my Tzone usually will be shiny within half an hour. I usually apply Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion first on my Tzone (skip moisturizer on that area), wait for few minutes, then apply this Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector on, and wait for few minutes...then put on my foundation and loose powder. With this method, I don't have a problem having to keep blotting throughout the day especially in summer time. I only have to touch up once or twice with Stay Matte powder and able to last till going home from work. After a hard day, I noticed my makeup is still there, and didn't oxidize into darker color or turns orange-y (on Tzone areas) when usually the foundation reacts when your skin starts to turn oily. I intend to buy few more as backups!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't notice a difference in my pores at all...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by anglfsh

question:

i used to wear this product years ago, when i was too young to care about wearing sunblock. it worked well and i am thinking of buying it again since i still have the oiliest skin on the planet. now that i have alot of sun damage AND oily skin i'm wondering should i apply this after my sunscreen (and foundation last of course) or should i apply the pore minimizer first thing?

i'm pretty sure the sunscreen needs to absorb into the skin first? i use a titanium oxide/zinc oxide sunscreen.

thanks in advance!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2010 6:58:00 AM More reviews by citysnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay so I got this product because in summer I get big pores, and sometimes sweat.. And I heard this takes away shine and hides your pores.. Well maybe it works for the first 30mins.. But it didnt make a difference to my skin, and for the price and how little it is and how much I feel I need to wear, it just isnt worth it in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this product twice, however the package says that using this day and night will help to tighten pores over time. I have used this day and night for almost 6 months and it did not help diminish the size of my pores. It did upon application really reduce pore size but this is a temporary effect. Looks great under makeup. I probably will repurchase for that alone,