November 21, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Lustre - Honey Lust

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

Honey Lust is a gorgeous golden peach color with shimmer. It will look beautiful on any skin tone, and it's very easy to incorporate it into any eye look. There is definitely fallout if you don't use a base, or if you don't apply it wet. I never even knew it existed until my sister mentioned it was her favorite of all time. Thanks Sherry!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by annak5506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if I like this or not. Its such a pretty color but this probably has more fallout than any other Lustre I have. Just tapping it barely makes glittery specks go everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ClemClem

Some have described this product as a peachy bronze, but I always think of it as a more golden colour. This is beautifully pigmented, with just the right amount of shimmer. I am fair skinned and can imagine that this would suit most skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honey Lust is a very pretty mid toned golden/peachy color; however, It has alot of fallout and looks pretty glittery on the lids. I look like a disco ball with this on. It used to be one of my favs but not so much anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 6:02:00 AM More reviews by bloodcongeal

I absolutely love this shadow. It is a staple for me. A lot of the complaints on here are about fall off. Lustres do that, but it's a matter of using the product wet and there is no problem at all. I prefer to use all of my shadows wet so it certainly wasn't an issue for me. The color is gorgeous. It's simple enough to use alone if you're just running errands and done want a lot on your lids. And also amazing when used as a pop of shimmer for smokey looks. I use this with everything. Dark edge, embark, wedge, all the way to bitter everyyyyything works with this. I love it. When my pan runs out I will be buying a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by KRISTEN34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oooh I love this one. On me it looks sort of bronzy/champagne colored. It looks great with blue eyes and really makes them pop. I knocked off a lippy cause its a bit hard to work with, and the shimmers tend to fall on my cheeks if I don't apply with a base.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by vangrrl

This is a beautiful tone for the eyelid before putting a darker colour on. I love it! It makes my blue eyes pop.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely in love with this color, but I'm pretty sure I'll never buy it again or any other lustre for that matter. The fallout is kind of annoying, and it takes too much prep for me to make it work. So when I'm in a hurry (which is every day) I just don't want to take the time with it. The color is so beautiful that it draws you in, but it translates into glittery specks when you put it on. It's too bad! If it were a frost or a veluxe pearl I would buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by alissatron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MAC products but their price usually deters me from purchasing everything from them, except for this eyeshadow. This was actually the first colour I ever purchased about 4 or 5 years ago and it's the only colour I've consistently repurchased. I love how the colour enhances the look of just about every eyeshadow I own and with my olive complexion really looks great if I decide to put a eyeshadow along my tear duct. I honestly love it, and seeing as I wear my eyeshadow wet, I hsven't noticed the fall out that other users have observed themselves.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i do love this color but i hate the texture. just putting my brush into the pan makes glitter flake off. but alas i love the color so i'd repurchase.