Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.4%), Zinc Oxide (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Serica Soie (Silk), Alumina, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Silica, Polyethylene, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

doesn't cover well
hate the packaging, sponge tip applicator sucks, better if u just use your finger

on 1/3/2011 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was an OKAY concealer. It does crease and accentuate under eye dryness, and I do not have fine lines nor do I have dry skin. I have to layer a cream concealer stick on top of this to get adequate coverage. I believe Revlon can do better than this!

on 12/13/2010 5:24:00 PM

I'm a little surprised at the reviews...I actually love this stuff. This is my first product from Revlon (oh, I know!). And, what a wonderful breath of fresh air coming from Cover Girl! I feel like when I use CG, I'm smearing roadkill across my face.
Not so with Revlon.
I really like this concealer. It comes with 15 SPF (I'm using the Light shade) and it glides on smooth and doesn't have an icky smell, it's not sticky and it's got pretty decent staying power. It behaves like a department store brand.
Now, the clicker.... I had to twist the silly think about 30 times before any product came up, but I've had the same experience with all clicker products.
I will be purchasing this again!

on 12/10/2010 9:20:00 AM

Nothing special: very watery and dries quite cakey. It has very little coverage and no highlighting properties. Not impressed. I will finish it and not repurchase. I hate the sponge applicator.

on 12/1/2010 11:30:00 PM

I bought this because i did like the colorstay foundation and powder, and i dont like this concealer at all. I have bad dark under eyes and this doesnt cover them at all! I was dissapointed when i tried it out. I try it over a darker concealer, over foundation and still doesnt conceal at all.

on 11/14/2010 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Just one word for this product....CAKE !!!!

on 11/12/2010 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this because it sounded perfect for me but wasnt so. i was a bit surprised to see such good reviews on it.
PROS:
- good coverage for undereyes although there is still some shadowing and darkness
- blends nicely before it dries
- orange toned so it corrects blueness in undereye circles
-does stay on pretty long
CONS:
- dries up very quickly, have to do one eye at a time and sometimes thats not long enough
- very drying under the eyes. i can see the dryness if i look close enough
- creases throughout the day and cant be reblended
- dispensing the product is a hassle. its a twist up and takes awhile to get product, once you finally get product its too much.
- doesnt seem very sanitary

for me, the cons outweight the pros and i no longer use it. i will not repurchase this ever. this is one of the worst concealers ive ever used because of the extreme drying it causes.

I love this concealer! Great value. I wouldn't recommend for acne scars or other blemishes though. Use for under the eyes is great. They don't have that many colors but they did happen to have one that looked good on me. This is the first concealer I've bought that doesnt crese under my eyes! deff. repurchase this. =)

on 11/7/2010 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is decent, the product is thick and provides pretty good coverage, of course if it is right for your skintone. I really hate the applicator, though, as with many of this type of product, I've noticed, it dispenses WAY too much product at once, so it's easy to waste a lot of the product, and it's kind of a hassle. I also think the way the product looks coming out of the little holes is gross, it reminds me of oozing pores (Sorry, I'm just saying). For that, would not repurchase.

on 11/2/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I liked this concealer, I was advised by the Revlon make up artist at the counter to use it, however I bought it in the middle of winter and my skin tone was very fair. The light shade was too dark and I had to use liquid foundation as well instead of my usual mineral powder. While I was using it I thought it concealed very well, however when I tried out MAC I realised it didn't conceal well at all, the thing that concealed so well was the foundation I was wearing that went over the concealer. It run out so fast, only lasting 3 weeks to a month. I read on the reviews here that people were buying it so cheap, I live in New Zealand and the cheapest you can get it here is $30NZ. I went to Australia for a holiday however and bought it for $15AUS. It went on nicely but required alot of effort to get it perfect, as it sometimes caked or didn't go on evenly. I applied sunscreen underneath it as a primer because it was thicker and spf 15 is just not enough in NZ! Overall a good product in terms of coverage.