October 2, 2014 | 1763 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Unity Glossimer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 12:39:00 AM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

if you just can't seem to find a lipgloss that looks right on you, Unity is the shade to buy. It's a brown, but a COOL brown, which you really don't see enough of. Looks great on everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 1:47:00 AM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipgloss right now well it's tied with bonne bell's lip lites in cappuccino and obviously it goes with out saying that too faced's sabotage is still my all time favorite but Chanel's unity is in the top 5 lipglosses for me.

First of all brown lipgloss is a hard one for me, they usually look so bad on me but not this one. It's a total MLBB color, gorgeous shimmer, bronzey tones to it. I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2004 5:42:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow. I could not have invented a more perfect YLBB lip gloss. And no bad smells! This is ridiculously expensive, but it's so gorgeous that I'd buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2004 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Queengwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow. An absolutely gorgeous color! It looks bronze in the tube but goes on more sheer as a peachy/pink with bronze tones and a metallic, glossy finish. The consistency/texture is superb, not too sticky yet longer-lasting than I expected. It looks great alone or worn over lipstick to give it that extra 'oomph.' Love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 6:04:00 PM More reviews by my3sons

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful neutral, shimmery color. I have light skin, hazel eyes and dark brunette hair and this works with just about everything. It is the perfect natural/slight bronze/slight peach on me. Love this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 11:55:00 PM More reviews by shoechic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first Glossimer. I bought this based on recommendations from MUA. In the tube it looks very bronzy & shimmery. On me it still looks a little on the bronzy side but very natural & not to shimmery. Very shiney and lasts all day. Does not bleed or cake. A perfect gloss! I cant wait to buy other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by kaestu

This is my first Glossimer. I bought this sight unseen on recommendations of others according to my description of my skin. I'm an LLL, warm-toned, brown hair and eyes gal and this shade is MARVELOUS on me! It is *almost* a YLBB but it has a bit more rosey plum than my lips do. But boy do I love this! I can pretty much wear it with anything -pink, berries, peaches, bronzes, and it looks good with all of them. I love the consistency of this gloss too - not sticky and glides on very easily. It is not goopy in the least. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2004 3:11:00 PM More reviews by AnnieMO

ARgh...am I the only person who is not in love with Unity? This is my first Glossimer, and I purchased solely on recommendations from P'ville's high ranking.
Let me explain...first of all I love the Glossimer's texture and staying power. It is truly glossy, does not taste or smell bad, and is smooth and moisterizing (I find MAC lipglasses dry out my lips a tad- the Glossimer does not).
I just don't like the color of Unity that much. It's not bad per se. But it's not great. I'm an FFF and I love pinky/nude glosses that are YLBB. This gloss seems to bronzy for me, and I am not a bronzy person. Perhaps it will look better in the summer after I have a little self-tanner glow.
Anyhow, I will definitely re-buy the Glossimer, but probably in a dif. color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 12:25:00 PM More reviews by amyblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have been in the search for the perfect lipgloss color and i found it- ITS PERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Dawne

I really like this. It is a bronze color with a rosey undertone to me. With a brown pencil it looks like a light brown color and goes with everything. When I wear it with no lipliner it looks a little rosey (probably my pigmented lips showing through) and goes with cooler makeup looks.