NARS Outlaw

4.4

!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

uh... can you say HOLY GRAIL product?

Gives me a beautiful subdued, yet pigmented impact on my cheeks. It's very sophisticated when compared to a pinky blush to give you a healthy glow. this does as well, but in a richer way, flushed is a better word. I use this with the ita brush and its great for contouring. I have no negatives to say about this blush.. except of course it would be great if it was cheaper, but its nars, so I don't care.

I'm olived toned
skii- no 6
mac- medium dark
trish- honey

EDIT: i MISS MY OUTLAW! I'm buying it during one of the sales. its a gorgeous dusty, yet rich rose, deep. People compare this to mournia- and i feel like mournia is more fushia, outlaw, more rose. i think everyone can do one or the other, but not both.

on 8/8/2007 10:47:00 PM

I wanted to try something other than my two staples --Orgasm & Deep Throat-- so I headed to a Macy's counter to try something new. The MUA suggested Oasis and after testing it on my hand, we decided it was a great color. The problem? I get home and, of course, suddenly remember that my hand is a little darker than my NC45 face. The color, even though it was lightly tapped on, came across as muddy and a bit too dark. It looked like I had a fever. It's extremely pigmented, even with the biggest blush brush. I'm actually planning to return it and exchange it for something a bit lighter.

on 7/26/2007 11:33:00 PM

Loved it. Was recommended by SA as I wanted something a bit darker for night that I could build up on and see in Summer as I tan quite a bit! Just enough shimmer without it being glittery nor oily/shiny looking which is good when I'm out at night. Also really great texture when applied, not cakey nor does it magnify my pores, which is a bonus! Only downside I found was that I have to dip my brush in there quite a few times and use quite a bit of product before I get the effect I want (not clown like, but enough to notice/so it doesnt fade when I'm out and having to re-apply). And at the moment, and realistically in general, I found paying $70 a bit steep for a blush...I pay the same for foundation and yeah bah. If it were cheaper I'd probably stick with it more, but I'm happy with my MAC blushes from now on...!

on 6/17/2007 1:14:00 PM

I love this blush and glad I swapped for it! It's a great raspberry pink with subtle slight golden shimmer. It's not Orgasm OTT golden shimmer or the chunky kind, this is very fine and subtle. It adds a nice glow on top of the redness and perfect for flushed looking cheeks! It goes my skin pretty true swatch color - pinked berry red with a tiny hint of golden glow. Very pretty, especially for that been out walking in the sun glow on the cheeks. Pairs well with glossy pink lips or watermelon-y type colors on the lips (like Chanel Antigua, Waikiki, Pink Ballerina, Stila Fashionable It Gloss, Delux Addision gloss, Guerlain Rose Fleur, Rose Peche gloss). Outlaw is very very pigmented, so go light and build up the color. The lasting power as with all NARS blushes is very good, lasts basically all day and stays on until I wash my face.

For reference I'm Stila 30 watts, Chanel Beige, and GA LSF 5.5 continued >>

on 5/30/2007 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Nice blush, great color for daytime. Packaging is awesome, good quantity in a rectangular pan. Don't like the shimmer though. Would repurchase only if they came out with a MATTE formula.

on 5/19/2007 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nice berry colour with slight shimmer. Have to be very light handed though.

on 4/29/2007 3:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Ahh somehow NARS blushes have difficulty working for me, their sheer but highly pigmented but they also have lots and lots of reddish tones, which doesn't work for someone like me who has a little bit of natural ruddiness in the cheeks. Outlaw looks like a lovely looking raspberry color but it just gives me a rosacea look! ;O

on 3/15/2007 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am always impressed with the quality of NARS products, even when the color doesn't work for me. This blush is no exception. It is gorgeous in the pan, and very silky, pigmented, and applies well. The color is really beautiful on the cheeks, as well, but looks best on me when I have my hair colored a dark auburn. I also reach for this particular color more in the fall and winter seasons.

on 1/28/2007 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

NARS describes this blush as rose with shimmer. but i find it better saying its more of a sheer raspberry color. I do adore this blush ...i LOVE the packaging...its so cute, and very nice rubber, incase of dropping and breaking i suppose. this blush is sheer like i said and can be layerd until the color is as intense as you'd like it. it is a very pricey blush, but its worth it. i plan on buying more. :)

on 1/23/2007 12:32:00 PM

NARS Outlaw is described as a rose with shimmer. It is a beautiful color in the pan but on my skin it showed up as a very deep ruddy rose that doesn't look well if your skin pulls alot of red. Mine unfortuantely does and Outlaw ends up looking clownish on me shortly after application. Also, I find NARS blushes are usually very pigmented but this one didn't seem to want to grab hold of the bristles of my brushes. I would not repurchase this because through trial and error I have learned "rose" tones don't work well on my GGG (C7/NC45ish skintone).

Top Rated NARS Products