December 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice blush, great color for daytime. Packaging is awesome, good quantity in a rectangular pan. Don't like the shimmer though. Would repurchase only if they came out with a MATTE formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2007 7:10:00 AM More reviews by daisylee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice berry colour with slight shimmer. Have to be very light handed though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 3:56:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahh somehow NARS blushes have difficulty working for me, their sheer but highly pigmented but they also have lots and lots of reddish tones, which doesn't work for someone like me who has a little bit of natural ruddiness in the cheeks. Outlaw looks like a lovely looking raspberry color but it just gives me a rosacea look! ;O

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am always impressed with the quality of NARS products, even when the color doesn't work for me. This blush is no exception. It is gorgeous in the pan, and very silky, pigmented, and applies well. The color is really beautiful on the cheeks, as well, but looks best on me when I have my hair colored a dark auburn. I also reach for this particular color more in the fall and winter seasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by miaower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

NARS describes this blush as rose with shimmer. but i find it better saying its more of a sheer raspberry color. I do adore this blush ...i LOVE the packaging...its so cute, and very nice rubber, incase of dropping and breaking i suppose. this blush is sheer like i said and can be layerd until the color is as intense as you'd like it. it is a very pricey blush, but its worth it. i plan on buying more. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by ohthatgirl

NARS Outlaw is described as a rose with shimmer. It is a beautiful color in the pan but on my skin it showed up as a very deep ruddy rose that doesn't look well if your skin pulls alot of red. Mine unfortuantely does and Outlaw ends up looking clownish on me shortly after application. Also, I find NARS blushes are usually very pigmented but this one didn't seem to want to grab hold of the bristles of my brushes. I would not repurchase this because through trial and error I have learned "rose" tones don't work well on my GGG (C7/NC45ish skintone).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2007 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Schtick_Happens

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

RIS after much deliberation and investigation. Wasn't sure if this would be too loud/bright...but I must say I love this blush! My absolute favourite ever! It's a beautiful bright raspberry colour in the pan but gives a beautiful healthy glow to my MMM complexion when applied to the apples of the cheek. I would repurchase even though the NARS blushes are quite expensive here in Canada ($34 CND. + taxes) I'll be curious to see how this wear in the Summer months but for now, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Nickicaps

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, when I first purchased this blush I was absolutely in love with its rosy shimmery wash of color. As with most Nars products, the quality and pigmentation is superb, but it comes at a pretty high price. My opinion kind of changed though...after a while, I realized that it isn't a neutral enough shade that it can be paired with anything. When I wear coppery browns, for example, it looks really off. The only way it looks "right" is when I pair it with neutral/cool tones like taupes and grays. I won't repurchase it; at that price it isn't versatile enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2006 1:40:00 PM More reviews by najeema

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this blush for ages, but barely use it. I originally got it to replace Orgasm, which was way too light for me (GGG). This is a nice deep shimmery rose, but it isn't really that special. It has that great texture and pigmentation that all NARS blushes have, but compared to the other colors from this line, Outlaw isn't a standout for me. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oooh,I love,love,LOVE this blush!Pilinya and Candy_Highbeams recommended this for me on the mu board,and I can't believe I was without it for this long.It's a stunning neutral deep rose shade with golden shimmer.I apply it with my skunk brush and it gives my skin a lovely flush of realistic-looking color.I like to wear this when I have MAC VGVI lipglass on my lips-they're a match made in mu heaven imo : ) NARS blushes have amazing pigmentation and they wear evenly/beautifully all day long.And the pan will last you forever.Get yourself one if you can!HG.