April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by miaower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

NARS describes this blush as rose with shimmer. but i find it better saying its more of a sheer raspberry color. I do adore this blush ...i LOVE the packaging...its so cute, and very nice rubber, incase of dropping and breaking i suppose. this blush is sheer like i said and can be layerd until the color is as intense as you'd like it. it is a very pricey blush, but its worth it. i plan on buying more. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by ohthatgirl

NARS Outlaw is described as a rose with shimmer. It is a beautiful color in the pan but on my skin it showed up as a very deep ruddy rose that doesn't look well if your skin pulls alot of red. Mine unfortuantely does and Outlaw ends up looking clownish on me shortly after application. Also, I find NARS blushes are usually very pigmented but this one didn't seem to want to grab hold of the bristles of my brushes. I would not repurchase this because through trial and error I have learned "rose" tones don't work well on my GGG (C7/NC45ish skintone).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2007 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Schtick_Happens

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

RIS after much deliberation and investigation. Wasn't sure if this would be too loud/bright...but I must say I love this blush! My absolute favourite ever! It's a beautiful bright raspberry colour in the pan but gives a beautiful healthy glow to my MMM complexion when applied to the apples of the cheek. I would repurchase even though the NARS blushes are quite expensive here in Canada ($34 CND. + taxes) I'll be curious to see how this wear in the Summer months but for now, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Nickicaps

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, when I first purchased this blush I was absolutely in love with its rosy shimmery wash of color. As with most Nars products, the quality and pigmentation is superb, but it comes at a pretty high price. My opinion kind of changed though...after a while, I realized that it isn't a neutral enough shade that it can be paired with anything. When I wear coppery browns, for example, it looks really off. The only way it looks "right" is when I pair it with neutral/cool tones like taupes and grays. I won't repurchase it; at that price it isn't versatile enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2006 1:40:00 PM More reviews by najeema

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this blush for ages, but barely use it. I originally got it to replace Orgasm, which was way too light for me (GGG). This is a nice deep shimmery rose, but it isn't really that special. It has that great texture and pigmentation that all NARS blushes have, but compared to the other colors from this line, Outlaw isn't a standout for me. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oooh,I love,love,LOVE this blush!Pilinya and Candy_Highbeams recommended this for me on the mu board,and I can't believe I was without it for this long.It's a stunning neutral deep rose shade with golden shimmer.I apply it with my skunk brush and it gives my skin a lovely flush of realistic-looking color.I like to wear this when I have MAC VGVI lipglass on my lips-they're a match made in mu heaven imo : ) NARS blushes have amazing pigmentation and they wear evenly/beautifully all day long.And the pan will last you forever.Get yourself one if you can!HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by xoxrachel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Skin: cool toned NW15

Eyes: light brown

Hair: dyed dark red

Outlaw is a deep rosy color with a bit of shimmer, but nothing glittery or over the top. When I saw it in the pan I thought it would be too dark for me, but like most Nars blushes, but of course I had to try it anyway. I can wear it if I apply with a skunk brush & then buff the color a bit afterwards, but i think this color is best suited for someone with a little more color to their skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm torn. On the one side this one is another pretty, rosy blush by Nars, on the other side it tends to look blotchy and unnatural. I would compare the color of this blush with BB Soft Pink which looks - at least on me - more flattering and much prettier.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mtuckfield

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great rosy color that works well on my fair/cool complexion. Outlaw looks very dark in the pan, but if used lightly, you can get a very natural flushed glow. NARS Tamango l/s works very well with this, too! Would definitely repurchase, but it will probably be years before I use it up. Update: This blush goes on blotchy. I've used different blush brushes to no avail.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2006 9:04:00 AM More reviews by tygerlily005

I was at the Nars counter in Sephora for a good 45 minutes (I think the sales woman was starting to get suspicious) before finally deciding on Outlaw. I walked in intending to buy Lovejoy, but Outlaw was more pigmented and just gave me a rosier glow. One swipe is all you need for a subtle yet flushed look. Definitely a keeper!