August 30, 2014 | 1789 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 6:24:00 AM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This moisturizer was okay. It made my skin soft. The only thing that I hated about this is the jar. It is so hard to get the lotion out. I wish they designed it better. It gets really annoying sometimes. I'm not really sure if I would purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2004 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ncg2335

After using this product for a week, I didn't really notice any visible diferences with my skin. I would say it is a pretty basic night moisturizer and that's it. I like the price, smell, and package is OK. However, I think I will finish this out and look for another Night cream. It may be a little too oily for my skin (combo).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Dbeech

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does an okay job in moisturizing normal skin, but has a very heavy fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by DRainsdon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently moved from Boston (humid) to Phoenix (dry, dry, dry). I ran out of night moisturizer. Not knowing my way around, I knew only where a grocery store was. So I bought this product. I am happy to say that the dry skin on my chin (think Billy Goat Gruff) is nice and moist. The rest of my skin hasn't broken out anymore than usual. I'm happy with this and will buy it some more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

This is a do-nothing cream for me. Didn't make my face look that great, didn't smell that great, and actually stung if I used it after a gentle scrub. I really hate the tub it comes in, too. So hard to get anything out of that little opening! I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2004 9:13:00 PM More reviews by BinaryDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice cream. I have very oily skin, and when I wear this I wake up and my skin is not as oily as usual. No breakouts, no clogged pores, just a good, basic night cream for when I feel a little dry. Thick, creamy consistency with a light scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2004 11:52:00 AM More reviews by MacQueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An all around great cream, makes your skin so glowy without an overpowering scent. Beware of the day cream because it contains an ingredient that causes breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2004 7:52:00 PM More reviews by bproch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh....I thought I had found "THE ONE"!! My skin was so soft from this. I have combo/dry/acne prone skin. I was using this with the sensitive skin cloths.

Alas, the dove night cream CLOGGED my pores and killed my skin....UGHHHHH

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Peach524

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is great! it really moisturizes without the oily feel. it's light weight so it doesn't feel like a mask on my face. it's probably better to use for summer/spring because it's light. And you should probably use a heavier moisturizer for winter. overall, great great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 9:55:00 PM More reviews by ideefixe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I'm not in love with the fragrence, this is a truly good product and for under $6 US. True, it's not as much fun as some super-exotic creme with a beautiful package from the department store, but I can think of better places to spend money. It works--not greasy, didn't break me out, and no sensitivity issues.