Dove Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

Ingredients Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-10, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroly Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Linolenic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Sodium PCA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/21/2004 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Great night cream. It's cheap, but made my skin feel moisturized and look glowing when I woke up the next morning. The only thing I have issue with is that it has a heavy fragrance, but now Dove has come out with unfragranced day and night creams for sensitive skin.

on 3/20/2004 6:24:00 AM

This moisturizer was okay. It made my skin soft. The only thing that I hated about this is the jar. It is so hard to get the lotion out. I wish they designed it better. It gets really annoying sometimes. I'm not really sure if I would purchase this again.

on 3/17/2004 1:06:00 PM

After using this product for a week, I didn't really notice any visible diferences with my skin. I would say it is a pretty basic night moisturizer and that's it. I like the price, smell, and package is OK. However, I think I will finish this out and look for another Night cream. It may be a little too oily for my skin (combo).

on 3/12/2004 7:54:00 PM

This product does an okay job in moisturizing normal skin, but has a very heavy fragrance.

on 3/10/2004 9:42:00 PM

I recently moved from Boston (humid) to Phoenix (dry, dry, dry). I ran out of night moisturizer. Not knowing my way around, I knew only where a grocery store was. So I bought this product. I am happy to say that the dry skin on my chin (think Billy Goat Gruff) is nice and moist. The rest of my skin hasn't broken out anymore than usual. I'm happy with this and will buy it some more.

on 3/8/2004 1:18:00 PM

This is a do-nothing cream for me. Didn't make my face look that great, didn't smell that great, and actually stung if I used it after a gentle scrub. I really hate the tub it comes in, too. So hard to get anything out of that little opening! I will not be repurchasing.

on 3/7/2004 9:13:00 PM

Very nice cream. I have very oily skin, and when I wear this I wake up and my skin is not as oily as usual. No breakouts, no clogged pores, just a good, basic night cream for when I feel a little dry. Thick, creamy consistency with a light scent.

on 3/4/2004 11:52:00 AM

An all around great cream, makes your skin so glowy without an overpowering scent. Beware of the day cream because it contains an ingredient that causes breakouts.

on 2/24/2004 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

oh....I thought I had found "THE ONE"!! My skin was so soft from this. I have combo/dry/acne prone skin. I was using this with the sensitive skin cloths.

Alas, the dove night cream CLOGGED my pores and killed my skin....UGHHHHH

on 2/15/2004 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this product is great! it really moisturizes without the oily feel. it's light weight so it doesn't feel like a mask on my face. it's probably better to use for summer/spring because it's light. And you should probably use a heavier moisturizer for winter. overall, great great product.