LUSH Sex Bomb

on 4/28/2008 11:45:00 PM

I love this scent. I wish lush would make this into a soap or shower gel, because it smells divine! I used half a bomb in my bath and it was perfect..lovely pink bath water and beautifully scented. I think an entire bomb would have been a bit cloying. This made for a very pleasant bath and left my skin soft and the scent lingered for hours both in my bathroom and on me. I agree with many other reviewers about the flower..it's cute, but only for a few minutes..it doesn't take long before it becomes an unidentifiable blob..I took it out of the bath almost immediately. Maybe if it was made of something else?

on 4/14/2008 10:29:00 PM

I picked it up, because it is the best seller, but I was not crazy about it at all. I don't know why. The scent just wasn't for me at all. It's not worth the price. This product was not my cup of tea.

on 2/27/2008 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Leaves your skin soft and sexy!

on 2/4/2008 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I liked this one a lot better than Honey Bee, as it did not make such an awful mess of my tub. However, the smell was disappointing; it smelled fantastic when I picked it out in the store, but just didn't deliver in the tub, smelled very bland. Also, the scent did not linger in the bathroom or on my skin. The little rose blossom thing looks pretty for about five seconds and then turns into an amorphous blob of jelly that is kinda disgusting. Overall, it was nice to try, but I won't bother repurchasing....as I noted in my review of Honey Bee, I think bath bombs are a little pricey for what you actually get out of them.

on 1/16/2008 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm big into girly florals lately and this was right on the mark. Way to go, another Lush product I love for $5 a pop! I like the purple and pink, and the nice jasmine & rose scent. Pink bathwater is fun too.

on 1/3/2008 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this was one of the first lush bath bombs i've tried. it's a sexy warm floral, but it's a bit strong. i quite liked it at first, but now that i've tried many other lush bath bombs, it's no longer one of my favorites. it IS sexy and luxurious though...there are just too many others that i like better.

on 11/13/2007 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this scent. Other people have complained about the pink water, but I found it wonderfully fragrant and the smell traveled throughout the house and lingered on my skin all day. There's nothing about this bath bomb that I didn't like. Will repurchase many times... even if it's only to feel sexy for myself :)

on 10/21/2007 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The smell was hard to notice and was just ok. The purplish pink water was pretty, but it stained my tub, and the gooey rose that comes floating out was completely repulsive. No smell lingered on my skin afterwards. I love Lush and plan to try out their other bombs and bubble bars because they're just so much fun, but this one was not impressive at all.

I don't understand the hype around this product; the smell was indistinct and not especially pleasant. The color was nice but I'm not paying 5 bucks just for pink bathwater. One of the more unexceptional bath bombs IMO.

on 8/26/2007 3:09:00 PM

This bath bomb turned my water a lovely pink and scented me with lovely jasmine flowers. It is a very girlie bath. It scented my skin softly all day long after I got out of the tub.

Top Rated LUSH Products