December 22, 2014 | 1170 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Sex Bomb

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this was one of the first lush bath bombs i've tried. it's a sexy warm floral, but it's a bit strong. i quite liked it at first, but now that i've tried many other lush bath bombs, it's no longer one of my favorites. it IS sexy and luxurious though...there are just too many others that i like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by boysforpele82

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this scent. Other people have complained about the pink water, but I found it wonderfully fragrant and the smell traveled throughout the house and lingered on my skin all day. There's nothing about this bath bomb that I didn't like. Will repurchase many times... even if it's only to feel sexy for myself :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2007 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ASecretRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell was hard to notice and was just ok. The purplish pink water was pretty, but it stained my tub, and the gooey rose that comes floating out was completely repulsive. No smell lingered on my skin afterwards. I love Lush and plan to try out their other bombs and bubble bars because they're just so much fun, but this one was not impressive at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2007 10:17:00 AM More reviews by miscreant_minx

I don't understand the hype around this product; the smell was indistinct and not especially pleasant. The color was nice but I'm not paying 5 bucks just for pink bathwater. One of the more unexceptional bath bombs IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Sakuru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This bath bomb turned my water a lovely pink and scented me with lovely jasmine flowers. It is a very girlie bath. It scented my skin softly all day long after I got out of the tub.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2007 5:39:00 PM More reviews by krochon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I've just used this bomb - it was a present from my boyfriend. I like the smell while I get the bath ready, but I can't really smell it on my now, and I just got out. My skin felt nice and soft while I soaked, but I needed to use moisturizer after drying off, which is unfortunate because I was hoping to keep the smell of the bomb on me, not my lotion.

It did leave my bath pink, and I rinsed most of it off. I'm NOT going to actually start cleaning the bath tub after a relaxing soak. If the pink does not go away when I clean the bathroom, oh well... If it's not a permanent stain, then I think I'd buy this again.

I will update on the boyfriend reaction - maybe he'll smell it on me. UPDATE: I was able to smell this on me later in the evening, and the next morning, but now wild response from my boyfriend. Oh well. I'd buy again anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2007 9:46:00 AM More reviews by NantanYah

One word..... Sexy! Jasmine is by far my favorite scent so this is just perfect. The pink powdery color is beautiful and adds a touch of something special to the water. After a bad day, its really just a treat to throw one of these in the water and get taken away.... I just hate the clean up afterwards!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2007 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Umm. this was the worst bath bomb by far.......in my opinion. I liked the color that it turned my bath water but the smell was awfull. It smelled like a mix between old lady perfume and washing powder eeeeewww. It gave me a huge headache and but worse the scent lingered on my skin for hours. EEEeehh. And the small gooey rose thing..if that's what you wanna call it? What a waste. "THINK PINK" by far is waaaay better than Sex Bomb..it really was a bomb...next

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by lanae87

This brings out the girly-girl in me. A gorgeous, heady floral-jasmine. Turns the water pink and I love the cute little floating paper rose it leaves behind. Will heavenly scent the entire bathroom for hours. Love it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 12:54:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

Blech! If you loved the overwhelmingly powdery smell of Bathos, then maybe you'll love this. I let my boyfriend use this with me and had to pour some other bubble bath in the tub to cover the awful, powdery smell - to no avail. The pink color it turns the bath is cute, the gooey rose thing that comes floating out is not. Now that awful powdery scent won't get out of my bathroom. Not 'sexy' at all.