LUSH Sex Bomb

3.9

on 2/4/2008 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I liked this one a lot better than Honey Bee, as it did not make such an awful mess of my tub. However, the smell was disappointing; it smelled fantastic when I picked it out in the store, but just didn't deliver in the tub, smelled very bland. Also, the scent did not linger in the bathroom or on my skin. The little rose blossom thing looks pretty for about five seconds and then turns into an amorphous blob of jelly that is kinda disgusting. Overall, it was nice to try, but I won't bother repurchasing....as I noted in my review of Honey Bee, I think bath bombs are a little pricey for what you actually get out of them.

on 1/16/2008 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm big into girly florals lately and this was right on the mark. Way to go, another Lush product I love for $5 a pop! I like the purple and pink, and the nice jasmine & rose scent. Pink bathwater is fun too.

on 1/3/2008 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this was one of the first lush bath bombs i've tried. it's a sexy warm floral, but it's a bit strong. i quite liked it at first, but now that i've tried many other lush bath bombs, it's no longer one of my favorites. it IS sexy and luxurious though...there are just too many others that i like better.

on 11/13/2007 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this scent. Other people have complained about the pink water, but I found it wonderfully fragrant and the smell traveled throughout the house and lingered on my skin all day. There's nothing about this bath bomb that I didn't like. Will repurchase many times... even if it's only to feel sexy for myself :)

on 10/21/2007 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The smell was hard to notice and was just ok. The purplish pink water was pretty, but it stained my tub, and the gooey rose that comes floating out was completely repulsive. No smell lingered on my skin afterwards. I love Lush and plan to try out their other bombs and bubble bars because they're just so much fun, but this one was not impressive at all.

I don't understand the hype around this product; the smell was indistinct and not especially pleasant. The color was nice but I'm not paying 5 bucks just for pink bathwater. One of the more unexceptional bath bombs IMO.

on 8/26/2007 3:09:00 PM

This bath bomb turned my water a lovely pink and scented me with lovely jasmine flowers. It is a very girlie bath. It scented my skin softly all day long after I got out of the tub.

on 6/26/2007 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've just used this bomb - it was a present from my boyfriend. I like the smell while I get the bath ready, but I can't really smell it on my now, and I just got out. My skin felt nice and soft while I soaked, but I needed to use moisturizer after drying off, which is unfortunate because I was hoping to keep the smell of the bomb on me, not my lotion.

It did leave my bath pink, and I rinsed most of it off. I'm NOT going to actually start cleaning the bath tub after a relaxing soak. If the pink does not go away when I clean the bathroom, oh well... If it's not a permanent stain, then I think I'd buy this again.

I will update on the boyfriend reaction - maybe he'll smell it on me. UPDATE: I was able to smell this on me later in the evening, and the next morning, but now wild response from my boyfriend. Oh well. I'd buy again anyway.

on 5/25/2007 9:46:00 AM

One word..... Sexy! Jasmine is by far my favorite scent so this is just perfect. The pink powdery color is beautiful and adds a touch of something special to the water. After a bad day, its really just a treat to throw one of these in the water and get taken away.... I just hate the clean up afterwards!

on 5/1/2007 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Umm. this was the worst bath bomb by far.......in my opinion. I liked the color that it turned my bath water but the smell was awfull. It smelled like a mix between old lady perfume and washing powder eeeeewww. It gave me a huge headache and but worse the scent lingered on my skin for hours. EEEeehh. And the small gooey rose thing..if that's what you wanna call it? What a waste. "THINK PINK" by far is waaaay better than Sex Bomb..it really was a bomb...next

Popular Bath Treatments