April 20, 2014 | 1978 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Destinedpinay

This product cracks, HORRIBLY. I gave it an extra lippie just because it can be pretty decent when put over eyeshadow, but even then you can see some pieces coming out of it. For the price, I guess I didn't really waste my money, but definitely not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this, but after reading some of the comments, I think I'm starting to notice little things about it. One of the weird things I like is that it's shiny when it dries, so it reflects whatever I'm wearing (I was wearing a golden top today, and it had a golden sheen in it's shine!), and another is that it's so easy to apply. I have a really steady hand naturally, so I never have a problem with applying, but to those who do, this is NOT a good starting liner. Brush is a bit big for me, since I like a thin bottom line, but it's still great for the price. Wear this with any golden eyeshadow and it looks phenomenal :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by d4d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty good liner for the price. The brush wasn't that great, but rarely do I use the brush that comes with the product. Liner stayed in place all day and didn't smudge or flake

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by heartbrendaa

Didnt like this product. I bought it in black, i dont like the application brush it makes it hard for me to apply. Because i have a very shaky arm i guess.. It is waterproof but i have noticed that it comes off in little chunks :/ if i apply it before curling my eyelashes, the eyeliner will stick to my eyelash curler and come off which then i have to reapply and it looks awful. It might work for others but for me this product sucks !

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like the color that this dries down to, but I detest the brush. It is not fine enough to be able to do what I need it to do. Also, the plug in the top keeps popping up on mine. I don't reach for it much anymore since I found the invention of gel liners LOL... but I do still use it occasionally for a super crisp liquid liner look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by theg6princess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the brush on this liner! It is not tapered but I actually love how the brush applies the eyeliner. It is pure jet black and stays on all day IF you don't bring it all the way into your inner tear duct. Then it flakes like crazy only around your inner tear duct. However, my eyes are smaller so I don't bring my eyeliner to my inner corner anyways since it would make my eyes look even smaller. I bring this eyeliner about 3/4 of the way in, then it doesn't flake.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by lissa080796

This product is terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE. First, the brush looks nothing like it does on the package. The package claims the brush is tapered, but it is really just this weird, straight line of low-quality bristles. This makes for really imprecise coverage, and I would not have purchased the product in the first place if I had known what the brush really looked like.

Second, the eyeliner is NOT waterproof. After a couple of hours with it on, it flakes off and looks uneven and terrible. I have never had an eyeliner do that, not even really cheap ones. What a waste of $10. DO NOT BUY.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by rulala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this eyeliner for almost 4 years. This is an excellent price (around $6 USD before tax) for the amount they give you since I use this every time I get out of the house (I'm still on my 2nd). This liner is not entirely waterproof. When I yawn, I get tears coming out of my eyes and they ALWAYS wash off part of my liner. This liner flakes when it comes off so it doesn't make your color lighter but chunks of it will go missing. This is not good for lower liner. However, this liner is very very easy to use and can definitely give you easy "cat eyes" without twisting and turning of the brush. It lasts a long time if it doesn't get wet. Just remember to lid this tightly because the bottle can dry very fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by skye354

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love the line you get with the brush and the consistency of the liner. i have to uses a primer on my eyelid before i apply this though because if i dont then it peels off as soon as i rub my eyes. if i'm wearing a primmer though it says on all day

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by santsant

I stopped using my mac liquid eyeliner ever since I started using this. It does get a bit clumpy but it it's easy to work with and it's truly waterproof and smudge-free. I'd buy it again.