Urban Decay Oil Slick

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/2/2005 8:30:00 PM

I had this a while ago, I had it with the rainbow glitter I loved it. I wouldn't want this with silver glitter though.

I got this for about $8 on eBay and I must say that this is a wonderful shadow.

I think I might have gotten a dud though; my shadow has silver glitter and not rainbow. :( But it's still a great damn shadow.

I use this mostly as a liner. I just can't put into words how gorgeous this shadow really is.

Tough cookies for us though, they discontinued it on the UD website so snatch this up on eBay if you can find it! continued >>

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Black shadows usually look awful on me, but not this. I don't even have the problem of glitter falling on my face with this. Big rave from me!

Black w/ silver glitter. milani Storm is exactly like this except it has a tad less silver in it and what it does have is finer imo. Also, I think milani is softer(in text. not color). Both are gorgeous!

-Posh

on 11/18/2004 7:13:00 PM

Love this stuff! I use this on top of the cream shadow gothem, and it looks amazing. I had a hard time finding a great black shadow, so I'm soo happy I finally found this a few months back. This makes a fantastic liner as well =)

on 11/6/2004 1:51:00 AM

I really like the way this looks, but I have a hard time applying it evenly. I am usually able to smooth everything out with my blender brush, but it takes a lot of work. The sparkles are fantastic, and it makes a great eye liner.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Can't comment on this shade for any purpose other than lining. I love it! Dresses up neutrals and is more fun than basic black! There is a lot of fallout, but I am just sure to brush it off with a large powder brush when I am done.

on 10/2/2004 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

At first, I had trouble using this color, but when I got the hang of it, and got the right brush (MAC #217), I became addicted to applying it to the crease and as a thick liner to create a sexy smoky look. I love this product!!!!

on 7/5/2004 3:19:00 PM

I like this as a liner- gives a nice smokey look. The glitter is s bit much for some, but I really like it. The color stay put when used wet.

on 7/4/2004 2:53:00 PM

I am a huge fan of UD shadows, but haven't bought this one--especially since they started making it with silver glitter versus the rainbow. Just thought I would post an alert here that BEN NYE makes this shadow with the rainbow glitter and same fantastic quality in a huuuge pan for about nine bucks. Check it out!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products