Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Ingredients for all shades: castor seed oil [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] vegetable oil [] candelilla wax [] beeswax\cera alba [] ozokerite [] shea butter [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] jojoba seed oil [] tocopherol [] mango seed butter [] meadowfoam seed oil [] hydrogenated olive oil [] sunflower seed oil [] [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] mica [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] red 6 (ci 15850) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 33 lake (ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 8/21/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh my, are these ever amazing! They are so smooth, light, and moisturizing. Very comfortable to apply and wear. They just sink into my lips, rather than sitting on top, it's like the colour becomes a part of you. They never look milky or patchy or dry. Unscented. Just perfect.

on 8/13/2013 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Clinique Chubby Stick is a great product. It really moisturises lips, it feels light and comfortable to wear, the colors are semi-transparent, but visible (no, it's not one of those tinted lip balms where color is actually invisible on the lips). My lips look beautiful when I wear it! :) I will definately buy it again!

on 8/11/2013 10:15:00 PM

Buy them! They are AMAZING! I have two ton tomato, mighty mimosa and chunky cherry. I love them, they stay like 2 hours, they are fragrance-free (which I think is the best thing about them), colors are really beautiful, they look natural and you don't feel that sticky sensation in your lips. Also I have never been suffering of chapped or dry lips, although the weather is cold. Worth every penny :)

on 7/25/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Mega melon an I love the color because it matches my lip color, but it doesn't last that long and I need to reapply a lot. I like the product but will not repurchase.

on 7/24/2013 11:21:00 PM

The Clinique Chubby Stick moisturizing lip colour balm is around sixteen dollars at a Clinique booth, I purchased mine at a Belk store in Georgia. I purchased the color 05 Chunky Cherry, Because I liked how it was red with a pink vibe to it, Making it look more natural instead of a vibrant, dramatic look.
Chubby stick products have a metal top and bottom. The cap seals on tightly and there is no problem of it popping off unless it is intended to. The bottom is the part of the balm that dispenses more. Instead of sharpening this balm, It is a twist up product. The body is made of plastic.
The overall color is gorgeous, But it does not stay on as long as I expected it to. The Revlon Just Bitten lip balm is half the price, Does the same amount of moisturizing, and last for much longer. I recommend that product over this one, and that is why I wont be repurchasing this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a cute lipstick but doesn't last that long. I need to reapply it too often. It makes me look ridiculous when apply it on my dry lips. mine is in curvy candy. I won't repurchase it.

on 7/3/2013 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this in mighty mimosa. It's a warm pink. Sheer shiny coverage.

Reminds me of chanel rouge coco shine in 57 adventure.

Lasts fairly well.

on 6/23/2013 12:50:00 PM

These are like super moisturizing lipsticks. They give color but also moisture the lip. Plus, they can be used as a base for lipsticks - to enhance its durability, make the color pop and the lipstick last longer. I just wish they were cheaper though.

on 5/26/2013 6:23:00 AM

I really like these! I received a free sample of 06 (Watermelon) with a Clinique purchase recently. Its easy to think the colour will be very sheer, however I was pleasantly surprised to see soft pink lips ever time I saw my reflection. It was a creamy texture - exactly what I need with winter setting in. I will definitely purchase full size when my sample runs out.

on 5/24/2013 8:45:00 PM

I bought a chubby stick in the color Curvy Candy. I applied a good amount to my lips and it lasted for around 4 hours. Curvy Candy is a sheer pink that still provides a small amount of color. It moisturizes well and becomes more pigmented as you work your way to the bottom. Overall a great product that I would highly recommend to others although it is slightly pricey!

Popular Lipsticks