Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Ingredients for all shades: castor seed oil [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] vegetable oil [] candelilla wax [] beeswax\cera alba [] ozokerite [] shea butter [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] jojoba seed oil [] tocopherol [] mango seed butter [] meadowfoam seed oil [] hydrogenated olive oil [] sunflower seed oil [] [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] mica [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] red 6 (ci 15850) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 33 lake (ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 9/6/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I had this in helping hazelnut and returned it. I love the concept it's so fun to apply the chubby sticks. Grown up crayons! Anyways. I definitely picked the wrong shade. It's turned my very pink pigmented lips an ugly brown. Even so. The formula is a huge turn off for me. It made my lips peel even after I had exfoliated. Not worth the money. I might try the revlon ones instead.

on 9/1/2013 6:32:00 AM

I have just purchased one of the new Chubby Stick Intense pencils in Curviest Caramel. It is absolutely gorgeous, the ideal MLBB shade for my NC15 skin. I also own the original Chubby Sticks in Mega Melon, Whopping Watermelon, Chunky Cherry, Heaping Hazelnut and Pudgy Peony. It's safe to say I love these, I've even re-purchased Mega Melon and Whopping Watermelon. It's safe to say I love this range. I've had no issues with these melting even in 40°+ (104 Fahrenheit) heat here in Australia.

on 8/22/2013 11:35:00 PM

I picked up one as an impulse-buy last December, & am so glad I did. The color is perfect, easy to apply, long-lasting, and simple to toss in my purse to carry with me at all times. Love it!

on 8/22/2013 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried two department store brands of "chubby sticks" before buying Clinique's. Although, the textures and packaging were great, I couldn't find the right color. I bought Mega Melon from Clinique and a week later bought a second so I'd have one at home and in my purse. All my other lipsticks are back in the bottom drawer. I live in South Florida and haven't had any melting issues with the one in my purse. Now, I'm headed out to buy their moisturizing stick with sunscreen.

on 8/21/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh my, are these ever amazing! They are so smooth, light, and moisturizing. Very comfortable to apply and wear. They just sink into my lips, rather than sitting on top, it's like the colour becomes a part of you. They never look milky or patchy or dry. Unscented. Just perfect.

on 8/13/2013 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Clinique Chubby Stick is a great product. It really moisturises lips, it feels light and comfortable to wear, the colors are semi-transparent, but visible (no, it's not one of those tinted lip balms where color is actually invisible on the lips). My lips look beautiful when I wear it! :) I will definately buy it again!

on 8/11/2013 10:15:00 PM

Buy them! They are AMAZING! I have two ton tomato, mighty mimosa and chunky cherry. I love them, they stay like 2 hours, they are fragrance-free (which I think is the best thing about them), colors are really beautiful, they look natural and you don't feel that sticky sensation in your lips. Also I have never been suffering of chapped or dry lips, although the weather is cold. Worth every penny :)

on 7/25/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Mega melon an I love the color because it matches my lip color, but it doesn't last that long and I need to reapply a lot. I like the product but will not repurchase.

on 7/24/2013 11:21:00 PM

The Clinique Chubby Stick moisturizing lip colour balm is around sixteen dollars at a Clinique booth, I purchased mine at a Belk store in Georgia. I purchased the color 05 Chunky Cherry, Because I liked how it was red with a pink vibe to it, Making it look more natural instead of a vibrant, dramatic look.
Chubby stick products have a metal top and bottom. The cap seals on tightly and there is no problem of it popping off unless it is intended to. The bottom is the part of the balm that dispenses more. Instead of sharpening this balm, It is a twist up product. The body is made of plastic.
The overall color is gorgeous, But it does not stay on as long as I expected it to. The Revlon Just Bitten lip balm is half the price, Does the same amount of moisturizing, and last for much longer. I recommend that product over this one, and that is why I wont be repurchasing this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a cute lipstick but doesn't last that long. I need to reapply it too often. It makes me look ridiculous when apply it on my dry lips. mine is in curvy candy. I won't repurchase it.

Popular Lipsticks