July 23, 2014 | 1308 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2005 3:24:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

The only reason i'm giving this a ONE is because i like the smell very much!! Other than that.. i hate this product!! it made me break out every time i use this.. It feels incredibly greasy when i apply it and it LOOKS even more greasy on my face (maybe the SPF?) This is HORRIBLE as a base for makeup as well.. which is the only time i wear moisturizers. So far the best moisturizer i find is the C&C dual action moisturizer!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2005 3:45:00 PM More reviews by crzyblinkgurl

I bought this because I was looking for an inexpensive moisturizer with SPF. It is a light moisturizer, but it makes my face look shiny. It is a little too greasy for my oily skin, and it is heavily fragranced. Overall, it's not a bad moisturizer for the price. It might be better for someone with dry to normal skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2005 3:04:00 PM More reviews by digit

I didn't like this product, after testing it out for a good 5 weeks. It moisturizes well enough, but broke me out. Plus, the SPF content in this isn't high enough for me (I like at least 30- I don't burn and I definitely don't want to reapply product more than twice a day). It made me pretty greasy, too- in both hot weather and in cold, when my skin usually needs LOTS of help. This just refuses to sink in completely. VERY ho-hum, and despite the fact that it's inexpensive, spending money on an ineffective product is still unacceptable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2005 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jessers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a face cream with spf in it and this seemed like a good deal. I'm always reluctant to use lotion on my face because of my combination/sensitive skin that breaks out very easily and is also so dry. So far I love this moisturizer. I find you don't have to use very much of it... that could be why another reviewer said her face was so greasy... she may have used too much. I put it on every morning and have had no problems with breakouts. I think it works really well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by megrocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin and have been pleased with this moisturizer. My cheeks don't feel dry throughout the day and my forehead and chin don't feel greasy. It's almost unscented and the spf 15 is a nice bonus. It's not the most glamourous moisturizer, but it works well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by lilykat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an awesome moisturizer. It's so clean and light and non-greasy, but yet it still does a great job of keeping my dry skin moisturized. The SPF is an added plus. I really love the Essential Nutrients line from Dove. Great for almost any skin type, keeps my face clear and healthy. I've used the Day cream too, but I think I like the Day lotion better just because I only need to use a tiny bit of it to keep my whole face hydrated. Lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2005 3:44:00 PM More reviews by information3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does not irritate my sensitive skin and hydrates all day long. Does have a slight shine however, but you can easily put on a very light dust of loose powder. I think the shine is b/c of the spf but I'm glad there's spf.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by thetina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this product. I've only been using it for a week, and so far no breakouts or anything. Not too much grease, and no strong sunscreen smell. I'm not a huge fan of the top, but it's not a big problem. It's really cheap, and good for the price. I'd buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2005 1:03:00 AM More reviews by aurora_stone

I like this way better than the Aveeno Positively Radiant. First, this is cheaper and it doesn't have those wierd sparkles in it and this moisturizes much better than the Aveeno. I have combo skin and it didn't cause any breakouts to my face. In fact, it adds a dewy sheen, but my face does tend to get oily during the day, but then that's just my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2005 8:43:00 PM More reviews by daybreaking

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This made my face look greasy as soon as I put it on, and never seemed to fully absorb, despite thinly applying it. When I rubbed my eyes while wearing this, the sunscreen in it really made my eyes burn, but that has happened with every facial sunscreen that I've tried.

Doesn't have an unpleasant smell, and applies smoothly enough - Probably would be a good lotion for someone with more mature skin.