September 1, 2014 | 1746 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by L_auber

Best product I have ever used on my hair - turns afro-frizz into silky smoothness - I have thick course stiff hair usually but when I use this it really keep it in great shape. I have tried almost everything out there for hair and this tops them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 2:18:00 PM More reviews by murphyks

I have long, thick, and semi-coarse Asian hair. I have tried many conditioners from low-end drugstore varities to high-end salon varieties. I was a little skeptical purchasing this from Sally's, but I am an admitted shampoo and conditioner junkie and was desperately looking for something that would make my hair soft but not "coat" my hair. The packaging could be better and I thought the product would be thicker. I use this every day and let it sit on my hair for about as long as I can stand it (usually about 2 min). I can easily get my comb through my hair with little to no tangles. The best part of this conditioner is when I dry my hair. My hair has never felt so soft! I am thoroughly impressed with this conditioner and will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by charmzgrll

I love this conditioner! I have very damaged, dry hair and it works great! I have used many products that were aimed at damaged hair and this is the best so far. I would recommend anyone with dry or damaged hair to use this product. If your hair is fine or not damaged, then I wouldn't recommend to use it because it will take volume out. It is also nicely priced compared to a lot of other salon brands. I get my at a local beauty salon supplier that;s open to the public for ten bucks. Can't beat that price. I believe that L'Oreal makes very good conditioners ( they also have good shampoos that won't dry your hair out). The formulations in L'Oreal's conditioners and shampoos are way superior than any other drug store brand like Pantene or Clairol (both of much will dry out your hair)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by NantanYah

That's funny... the only way my hair reacts to this is if I use it as a prepoo. I have got to let this sit in my hair for atleast an hour before shampooing to get an effect. That's okay, I guess, but I am sure there are better deep conditioners out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

This is the most buttery, lucious, most moisturizing, best smelling deep conditioner ever! Talk about some mega slip, when applied to hair. I love it. A tub of it (my only rant is it can be hard to open the lid in the shower) lasts forever because you only need a little bit of this- although I tend to OD on it! Better yet, it doesn't leave my hair totally weighed down, only leaves it soft and completely managable. Sometimes I use it as a daily conditioner! Hands down my favorite!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by reginageorge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very fine, wavy hair that I highlight heavily every 5-6 wks so when I saw this jar of conditioning treatment for "very dry, processed hair" I hoped it would help tame frizz and make my hair softer and healthier. Unfortunately, it has done nothing more for me than a regular drugstore conditioner which is not much. No improvement in the health or feel of my hair, it isn't any shinier or softer. Overall, a very sub par product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ahbelle

This cost me S$40 but is well worth the money. I have rebonded hair, now need to tame the regrowth and the fizziness. This is a good hair mask/intense conditioner that does the job. i used abt 2 to 3 times a wk. Be careful abt the amt used on the ends only. Too much and u will feel it weighing the hair down. The only con is the dumb packaging. Too slippery to handle in the wet bathroom. Great effect, will not lose out to big names out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Miss_sensuelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed to update my review, because this has become a staple in my hair care regime.

I have waist length hair, color treated and heat abused, this has been my saving grace, smoothing out my damaged canopy and bringing out my natural curl. My hair is very crunchy on the ends and after a treatment with this conditioner it's soft and supple. This product is cheap and i love scooping this out and slathering it all over.

Sometimes I tie my hair in a pony tail and just put it on the pony tail for a quick pre-shower treatment, while i'm studying or surfing the net. :)

I love this stuff!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like the smell of this. Ok conditioner. Obnoxious smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2006 2:08:00 AM More reviews by davakian

It's an okay conditioner, nothing special at all. Don't like the scent, it smells cheap and my hair comes out very fluffy with flyaways after using this and the Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture shampoo. For the price especially, this conditioner was not worth it and in no way does it compare to Kerastase IMO. I won't repurchase.