October 30, 2014 | 1314 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:24:00 AM More reviews by claireyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say every time I walk into my local Lush store, one of the first things I do is go straight over to this soap and take a nice big sniff of it because it smells that darn good. In fact so good I actually almost feel like taking a big bite out of it. Having said that, when I use Honey I washed the kids, I actually find a little drying on my skin which is so frustrating for me cause I love it so much and I so badly didn't want that to be the case. I just wanted it to be a creamy, dreamy and moisturising soap.
However, I will still always continue to buy it every so often cause of that smell and it actually does a reasonable job of cleaning. So when I do I just have to make sure I moisturise really well afterwards and FYI if it wasn't for that delicious smell I wouldn't repurchase again as its also not particlularly cheap for how long it lasts and with the drying out on top of that it just wouldn't be worth it. But oh that smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite thing from Lush, it makes you feel so clean and smells amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

This soap is absolutely yummy, smells so edible like caramel, second choice of lush soap after rock star!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by smgudan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my fave Lush soap! Lathers well, smells delicious, like sweet toffee. I took off one star because the honeycomb top falls off, and is sticky. Will def keep buying tho :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by wormzscareme

I bought this soap because I read rave reviews about how it was great for people with eczema. I found this soap to be fairly drying and didn't really do anything for my skin. While the smell is DIVINE, the fact that the $15 bar I bought lasted less than 2 weeks is enough for me to never purchase this soap again. I'm glad I tried it, but it doesn't wash any better than my $2 bar of Dove and the Dove doesn't melt right away.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this soap! The smell is intoxicatingly sweet and creamy. There is a great lather. I wish it moisturized a little bit better but the scent is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by mjc174

I love the smell of this, however, the scent doesn't last very long and it's very expensive. I love how there's honeycombs on top - I use this to scrub my skin, acts like an exfoliator. I also found it to be very moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not understand the hype over this product. I really wanted to like this product especially since it was my first Lush soap, unfortunately I was not impressed. The soap smells like a mix of toffee, lemon, vanilla and honey, which is a great smell,however the scent does not linger on the skin whatsoever. I sniffed my skin as soon as I got out of the shower and it had no smell. The lather of the soap was okay, the cheap generic bars of soap have a better. The worst part about the soap was that it left my skin feeling very dry, and they honeycomb is just for looks. I am still wondering why so many people say "my kids love this soap", there is really nothing to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by nataliearielle

Definitely my absolute favorite soap... EVER! The smell is heavenly. This soap makes my skin so smooth, silky and quenched, that I can skip moisturizer. I wish it lasted longer, though. It disappears so fast... And it`s not cheap either!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by LameAssCatLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not really sure what the hype is over this soap. Yes, it smells good...but I don't want to eat it, like most people say. It seems like all of the LUSH soaps leave my skin feeling "squeaky clean", which I don't really like. The soap does last quite a while, so I suppose it it's worth the cost. I would buy it again during the buy 1 get 2 free sale.