October 24, 2014 | 1882 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite thing from Lush, it makes you feel so clean and smells amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

This soap is absolutely yummy, smells so edible like caramel, second choice of lush soap after rock star!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by smgudan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my fave Lush soap! Lathers well, smells delicious, like sweet toffee. I took off one star because the honeycomb top falls off, and is sticky. Will def keep buying tho :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by wormzscareme

I bought this soap because I read rave reviews about how it was great for people with eczema. I found this soap to be fairly drying and didn't really do anything for my skin. While the smell is DIVINE, the fact that the $15 bar I bought lasted less than 2 weeks is enough for me to never purchase this soap again. I'm glad I tried it, but it doesn't wash any better than my $2 bar of Dove and the Dove doesn't melt right away.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this soap! The smell is intoxicatingly sweet and creamy. There is a great lather. I wish it moisturized a little bit better but the scent is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by mjc174

I love the smell of this, however, the scent doesn't last very long and it's very expensive. I love how there's honeycombs on top - I use this to scrub my skin, acts like an exfoliator. I also found it to be very moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not understand the hype over this product. I really wanted to like this product especially since it was my first Lush soap, unfortunately I was not impressed. The soap smells like a mix of toffee, lemon, vanilla and honey, which is a great smell,however the scent does not linger on the skin whatsoever. I sniffed my skin as soon as I got out of the shower and it had no smell. The lather of the soap was okay, the cheap generic bars of soap have a better. The worst part about the soap was that it left my skin feeling very dry, and they honeycomb is just for looks. I am still wondering why so many people say "my kids love this soap", there is really nothing to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by nataliearielle

Definitely my absolute favorite soap... EVER! The smell is heavenly. This soap makes my skin so smooth, silky and quenched, that I can skip moisturizer. I wish it lasted longer, though. It disappears so fast... And it`s not cheap either!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by LameAssCatLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not really sure what the hype is over this soap. Yes, it smells good...but I don't want to eat it, like most people say. It seems like all of the LUSH soaps leave my skin feeling "squeaky clean", which I don't really like. The soap does last quite a while, so I suppose it it's worth the cost. I would buy it again during the buy 1 get 2 free sale.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

Okay, so I agree with the masses that this soap smells absolutely scrumptious! It's honestly one of the best smelling soaps I've ever encountered. It's beautifully gourmand, but not sickeningly sweet, in my opinion. It doesn't smell like honey to me - more like toffee with a hint of citrus.

Unfortunately, I'm sad to say, I hate the way it makes my skin feel - while I'm using it and afterwards. It's SO drying that as I'm rinsing off the lather in the shower, my skin actually feels sticky. In the new Olay cleanser commercial, Carrie Underwood says that that "squeaky clean" feeling is actually residue. And if Carrie Underwood says it, it MUST be true. Haha, I'm not sure if that's entirely accurate or not, but it sure doesn't feel good. This stuff just completely saps my skin of all moisture. As good as this soap smells, I would probably never repurchase it because it simply doesn't do the job it's meant to do without parching my skin. If I were to repurchase it, I would buy a small chunk, slice it into little pieces, and use them to scent my dresser drawers and closet.