October 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

I don't understand why people are saying this is orange? It is not orange at all... This is the perfect bronzer its completely matte and the perfect medium bronzing shade. I like to use this to contour my cheeks and even in my crease as eyeshadow. Plus its so cheap :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by margrosek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product went on way too orangey and sparkly, but I only paid $3 for it, so it's not a big loss. The experience taught me not to listen to some of the makeup gurus on YT! Maybe this bronzer would be okay for some one very young who can pull off a very sparkly look and who is on a tight budget, but don't use this one if you have a fair complexion. Edit: This product probably wouldn't look orangey if you had a warm skin tone, but for those with neutral/cool undertones it's just not that flattering!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by koralam

I highly recommend this to pretty much everyone. Its not too orange for me, though i know for some people thats a concern, im assuming those people have a VERY heavy hand because if you apply just the right amount of this product you get the perfect goddess glow just got back from 2 weeks in hawaii look for $2! Cant complain, love it, love it, LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Maybitters

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

IT HAS SHIMMER!!! NOT MATTE!!! I hadn't used this in ages (never been keen on it) and only just cleaned my brushes and needed another product to try and set my make up as I think my other powder may be breaking me out, so I applied this instead. Was ok, then magnified my face in the mirror to pluck a couple of stray eyebrows and seen myself covered in sparkles, aggghhh! Ran outside with product and on close inspection it has sparkles all through it. If you don't mind sparkles or spend majority of time indoors then this product may suit you, but I have an absolute hate for shimmer/sparkles on my face (eyeshadows are ok lol)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Jessmlo

This product sucks. It doesnt even show up on my skin. The pigmentation is just alright but the color is just isnt any good. I am a nc25 and it doesnt show up on my skin. I don't understand the hype about this product. This might work on very very fair skin girls but I don't see the hype in this product. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

I love this bronzer. After so many amazing reviews for it on Youtube, I just had to buy it. I didn't have much to lose either for less than $3. Sunny is the only shade of this bronzer, but fits most medium-light skintones. I have to admit, it is a bit light for my skin tone, but I am pretty tan, about an NC35. It's got an orange tone, but is pretty sheer so it wont make you look really orange, and is completely matte which i love. There's a good amount of product, and I really like the mirror in the compact, sometimes I just open the bronzer to use the mirror. While this product is sheer, it is buildable, and you can use it for contouring as well as just all over for a little extra color. I think this is an overall great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This disappointed me.. I am too fair for this, so back the store it went. Pulled too orange..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by gabiiricooo

This bronzer is a fantastic drugstore product at an even more fantastic price point.
I've had this product for a year and have used it religiously since I purchased it. Despite this, the sun imprint is still in-tact! It's great for contouring and warming up the skin. It may look a bit orange on fairer skin tones, but on light-medium skin tones and deeper, it is extremely flattering.
Overall, you can't go wrong with this product and if you don't have it, you need it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by spaingirl87

Perfect bronzer. My skin color can go from C3 to NC42. And depending on how much you pick up, this bronzer can go on light or dark, however this bronzer is ideal to a medium brown skin color. It is matte, lasts all day and the packaging is even nice. The mirror in it is my go to mirror while doing my eye makeup. I have had it for a year, with no breakouts from it, and I still have a lot left. However I don't find it ideal for contouring because it does have a slight orange to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This bronzer is amazing. It is not too cakey, and not too heavy. I never cared for bronzer much before i bought this one and now I contour my cheekbones with this almost everyday.