September 2, 2014 | 1454 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by gabiiricooo

This bronzer is a fantastic drugstore product at an even more fantastic price point.
I've had this product for a year and have used it religiously since I purchased it. Despite this, the sun imprint is still in-tact! It's great for contouring and warming up the skin. It may look a bit orange on fairer skin tones, but on light-medium skin tones and deeper, it is extremely flattering.
Overall, you can't go wrong with this product and if you don't have it, you need it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by spaingirl87

Perfect bronzer. My skin color can go from C3 to NC42. And depending on how much you pick up, this bronzer can go on light or dark, however this bronzer is ideal to a medium brown skin color. It is matte, lasts all day and the packaging is even nice. The mirror in it is my go to mirror while doing my eye makeup. I have had it for a year, with no breakouts from it, and I still have a lot left. However I don't find it ideal for contouring because it does have a slight orange to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This bronzer is amazing. It is not too cakey, and not too heavy. I never cared for bronzer much before i bought this one and now I contour my cheekbones with this almost everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

This product is GREAT. I have the Benefit Hoola bronzer, and I would definitely choose this over it. I feel like this color suits my skin tone better since its warmer than Hoola and I'm asian so I have very yellow undertones. The pigmentation and longevity everything else is as of good quality as Hoola but its a TEENY TINY fraction of the price. GREAT matte bronzer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mewziepie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have relatively sensitive skin, not super bad but bad enough that this made my face itch. no redness or breakouts, it just made my face itch. it looks really great and very natural, but i prefer not to use it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is amazing! The shade is perfect for lighter skin tones - it doesn't look muddy/orange and blends very well. The price can't be beat! I also really like the packaging - nice and compact with a good sized mirror.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this bronzer for awhile as I the color is pretty natural on fair skin tones however it seems to have turned hard, rough, and chalky recently. I also feel like it is exaggerating my pores. If you are looking for inexpensive bronzers, I recommend Wet N Wild. There bronzers are much more powdery but the texture and finish is so much smoother.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by jessicax21

Doesn't really show up on my nc20 skin unless I load up my brush which is actually quite difficult since the powder is so... what's the word... hard? Dry? But even then, it's too orange for me. Don't see all the hype.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I like this but the powder is dry and a tad orange for my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I got this bronzer due to all the rave reviews on this site! I like the packaging of this product and how it included a mirror, but the sponge inside it is useless and i just threw it out. When I first put it on, I noticed the lack of pigmentation of the product (I find this a common problem with NYC products in general actually), you have to use a lot of it to notice a difference. I find that it does not give me 'orange' colour and I also like the fact that it doesn't have any shimmer to it. I may repurchase it but the thing stopping me is the lack of pigmentation so I might want to try out different ones