August 30, 2014 | 1750 users online

Sunscreen - Clinique - Super City Block SPF 25

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 2:29:00 PM More reviews by PsykoBitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this as my everyday sun block. I have N/C skin and it doesn't make my skin break out. It also works wonderfully as a primer. The cream itself is tinted, but on the skin it shows up clear.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2006 7:58:00 AM More reviews by preparetojump

I was in the market for a sunscreen that didn't feel as though it was drowning your pores in gunk, and a friend turned me onto this stuff. Worked fine but still left me with that pore-drowning feeling, and for the price, I'm better off with something cheaper that leaves the same sensations.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2006 11:42:00 AM More reviews by grace11103

I have normal-dry skin and this feels velvety on my skin. i LOVE this product, it evens out my skin tone and protects my cheeks from getting even redder from the sun. This is the best facial sunblock hands down.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2006 2:11:00 PM More reviews by kirstyb

Felt light going on and make-up went on smoothly over top. But made my combo skin shinier than normal and caused breakouts. I returned it, and SA said it was a physical sunscreen, therefore not good for blemish-prone skin. Suggested I try superdefense instead, as it is a chemical sunscreen and my skin is much happier.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2006 3:17:00 PM More reviews by rosnguil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This one pulled quite a number on my poor sensitive skin. After two days of wearing this, my pores got really clogged, and I had tons of little bumps all over my face. I'm a little disappointed because I liked the consistency and feel of this sunblock. My skin has been very dry recently and this actually felt like it blocked in some moisture... unfortunately that's not the only thing that it blocked in. Oh well, I've always had problems with Clinique skincare and foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by happybunny888

This sunblock did nothing but gave me oil on my face, I have combination skin already and this product wasnt helping at all, despite it states its oil free.Has high level of UVA/UVB protection, but the oiliness was letting the product down.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by JDing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Most sun blocks I tried before left me an oil face in summer until I found this one. Love it! I use it daily to protect me from ultraviolet radiation and pollutions. I think the price nice since it usually takes me over a year to finish one tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised that I didn't write a review for this sun block! I swapped the Superdefence for this City Block coz I had reactions to the former one. Super city block is a nice, slightly moisturizing sun block with physical sunscreen and a hint of beige color. It leaves a slightly dewy finish but dries to a matte finish after an hour or two (that's in my case). I don't need to wear foundation after putting on this sun block coz it kinda evens out my skin tone. However, I won't recommend this to anyone with really oily skin or acne-prone skin since it may be a bit heavy for those skin types.

Update in 2014: Not sure if the tint has been changed, the color is now with a slightly yellow undertone, which is the only drawback. I prefer something with a pinkish undertone...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2006 12:39:00 AM More reviews by shiva_didj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this as an under-eye sunscreen. Using it this way, it lasts FOREVER. Gives a slightly lighter tint, which is good for dark circles. Good texture, good everything. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 3:20:00 PM More reviews by neen2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my holy grail. The ONLY facial sunblock that does not break me out. I mix it with my foundation to apply and it is wonderful. Nice texture, goes on smooth, not greasy at all. A bit expensive, but I barely dented my tube from 3/4 of a year of use.