September 23, 2014 | 1083 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by woaimakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros:
-Contains 3 different concealers: salmon for undereyes, greenish beige for redness and a lighter beige for darkness
-Contains 1 translucent powder to set concealer
-Consistency - thick enough to stick to area applied but not too thick that it would crease

Cons:
-Lasts ~6-8hrs and may need to reapply for touch-ups; would ideally prefer a long-lasting one.

Overall: great palette for its price... would recommend for this Sonia Kashuk for its value and quality.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Oh my, I have to be the one to bring this product down in ratings. I'm an expert in concealer. I need it everyday for my hereditary dark circles so, I've tried over a hundred or so over the years. I will say this, it is a good concealer for someone with 1. dry skin 2. minor blemishes 3. redness. This concealer palette comes with a dark medium beige shade concealer (very warm orange tone), a lighter beige shade concealer (very warm yellow tone), a green tinted beige concealer shade and a beige setting powder. I feel that this palette works better with your fingers instead of a concealer brush. I use this by working in the darker beige shade as a corrector and I layer the lighter beige shade to brighten the under eye area. I find even with both shades, I got maybe only 65% coverage of my circles. As for the green tinted concealer, this works very good with the red areas under my nose and on my cheeks. I find that the setting powder didn't provide any benefit to the concealer as for finish and staying power. Also, I found that no shade in this palette covers acne scars or blemishes all that well. In fact, this concealer is poor at covering blemishes. I am again let down by another SK makeup purchase. Up for swap it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by monica8six

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received in swap a while back. The first time I tried it I really didn't like it. Started using Benefit's medium for a while and now I'm reaching for this one more. It's creamy but not too creamy. I sometimes mix and match the colors. I set the powder with a Sigma E40 brush. It stays quite a while. Will repurchase if I had to.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never tried a concealer in palette form before and so far, I like it. I find myself using the green corrector daily and the darkest shade a lot too. However, I would like to note that the darkest shade just barely works for my skin. And in the winter, it'll be an even better match. For reference, I am about NC 25 in winter. If you are much darker than that, you most likely will not get a lot of use out of this. I wish this company would've replaced the setting powder with a darker color. I rarely use it because it's so shimmery in the light. Other than that though, the concealers are super creamy and stay put for about 7 or 8 hours on my oily skin when I use a primer. This is most likely a repurchase for me. Well, next winter at least.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer that I have ever used. I have very fair skin, and I don't use the darkest color at all. However, the green-tinged square corrects the ruddiness around my nose as well as my chin. The lightest color brightens my under eye area. I've discovered that the best way for me to use this is to apply it over my foundation. I dab the concealer on with a concealer brush and pat it into my skin with a sponge. The results are fresh and nearly flawless. I really appreciate SK's sturdy packaging. This is definitely one of the best makeup discoveries that I have made.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by LiteBulbIsMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this product. I actually use all the concealers in this palette which is a very rare thing!! The top right one i use under my eyes, the top left one I use on blemishes and the greenish one I use on really red spots. The setting powder is something I also use a lot too.

Very creamy and great coverage. No need for any other concealers!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Charmanderawr1

I waited for this product for such a long time! Finally it was in stock so I bought it!
Let me just say that this is the best concealer I have ever used. I used MAC and the Kat Von D and other drugs store products but this is the best!
I was born with my dark circles and it was hard to find a good concealer. This covers it up PRETTY well, like 95%!
The green concealer is good for covering up redness and it blends in so you don't see green on your face.
The salmon/tan color is great for mixing! I usally put the salmon color one first to cover the dark circles then I put the tan color on two make it look less orange and it's also a great hightlight!
It's very creamy, and easy to use.
It's tiny which is portable!
A MUST buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by magdvn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this while undergoing some late night retail therapy. I didn't have high expectations for this product but it did have the colors I was looking for so I thought I'd try it for 10 dollars. Surprisingly, this product has succeeded my low expectations. The thing with this concealer is that you have to make it work. If you know how to use and mix the different colors, then I think you'll be quite satisfied like me as it is not cakey and sits well on top of the skin. As far as undereyes go, this product is aimed at ladies with purple circles. The yellow neutralizer completely cancels out the purple. I took one lippie off because it does tend to crease through out the day, but for the time being while I'm living on a tight budget, that'll do, pig.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by lsmiles13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this, it is my new fav concealer. I agree with the previous reviewer too, it applies much better with your finger. Really easy to blend and I really like the setting powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by hijabisma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this concealer, I hated it. It settled into my fine lines, and didn't cover my dark circles at all. I was using a brush to apply to the concealer with terrible results, and only using the light colored shade under my eyes. However today, I put the darker shade first, with my fingers, and noticed an immediate difference. Then I put the lighter shade on top and dusted the finishing powder over it, and couldn't believe the difference! The darker shade ended up working almost as a corrector, and the lighter shade as a concealer/ highlighter. The powder ensured there was no creasing. Overall for the price, I think this is a great product, however it is definitely not suitable for all skin tones and only comes in one color. If you're struggling with it, I would suggest layering them like I did- perhaps the darker shade will act as a corrector for you as well.