Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 12/11/2006 5:52:00 AM

I try to hate this scent because an evil ex of mine wore it but I just can't! It smells great. My problem with it is that it is SO common. When I smell it on a guy I like it but I can't help thinking, "that's all he could come up with?" Also I have come to like colognes on men that are less sweet than this. Basically I think it's good but there are a lot of other good colognes, guys: don't just buy this because everyone else does!

on 10/13/2006 3:52:00 AM

This is my boyfriend's signature scent. It's irresistibly fresh and I read somewhere in a parfum review, women are spraying some on their wrists to relieve stress. I actually want to buy some and spray on my pillows. My boyfriend laughs because I can't help but sniff him when i first see him. hehe. I love this cologne.

on 9/20/2006 8:50:00 AM

This is such an attractive scent on every man who wears it. Terribly expensive but very worth it. My son has a dresser littered with colognes but this is the One. Most colognes make a man smell like he's 'trying too hard', but not this, very understated (like the lovely frosted bottle), classy, and sexy, appropriate for every occasion. To reiterate what's written below, it magically makes any man more attractive. I sometimes sneak a squirt just to be reminded of the scent, it's that good.

This is such a sexy fragrance for men...and it works well for women, too ! I got a free sample of this for my man, and every time he wore it I got weak in the knees. It's described as: a light and elegant scent for men that begins with mild citrus notes followed by aquatic mid notes. The scent finishes smoothly with woods notes of oak moss, satinwood, and amber. It smells fresh, clean and sexy. And its not overpoweringly male, so a light dab on my wrists and I'm good to go, too! I've repurchased this one about 3 times now for my boyfriend and will continue to do so as it's his favorite.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This, to me, is the HG of men's cologne. It smells decadently yummy and drives me absolutely crazy when guys wear it. It's truly a sexy scnet, one that I will definitely buy my special someone someday.

on 7/22/2006 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very memorable scent... my boyfriend use to wear it all the time and it always reminds me of the time we first started dating! Love it!

on 7/18/2006 12:28:00 PM

My boyfriend wears this, and I absolutely LOVE it on him! It smells so manly and sexy!

on 3/21/2006 1:20:00 PM

My boyfriend wears this every day and it drives me INSANE!! I had loved this cologne on men before I even met my boyfriend and when I found out he wore it I went NUTS!!! This cologne is a complete aphrodisiac and instantly turns me on every time I catch a whiff of my man ;)

on 3/12/2006 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

MMMHMM hot n sexy for my man!

on 3/3/2006 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Almost all of my guy friends have this, and some of them use it everyday. I love it, it's a really fresh scent that's not too musky, and even though so many of my friends wear it, I haven't gotten tired of it, yet. I recognize it immediately.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel