October 21, 2014 | 1295 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ccjcjl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use Wet n Wild eyeliners (usually the creme liner in black), and almost all liners from this brand are known for their staying power. This removes just as much eye makeup as a plain cleanser would (which isn't much), stings really badly, and dries my eyes out. I have blood-shot eyes hours after using this. Not contact-lens-friendly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This remover works decently for non-waterproof makeup and doesn't burn or sting my eyes. The formula doesn't leave an oily film like some other liquid removers I've tried, but overall it isn't exceptional.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this eye makeup remover. I bought this one instead of Take the Day Off because it was cheaper and I didn't have enough money for that one. It's true that I preffer the other one, but honestly Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent is quite good considering the price I've paid. I do not use waterproof makeup so I have no idea on how good/bad this works in removing it, but for my mascara this is very good and I do not have to rub my eyes to get rid of it.
Yes, I will buy this again even though I like better the other fluid version (Take the Day Off)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

This is not a great eye makeup remover at all! Doesn't remove waterproof mascara that well. Feels alot like water. not soothing and nice at all. And made my eyelids get rid and irritated. Not re-purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Applefizz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Definitely not very efficient at removing waterproof eye makeup. Just OK if you had only eyeshadow and nothing else. It wasn't oily at all but you do have to rinse off after using. Not my choice for eye makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Centro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh this is my first makeup remover and I absolutely hated it! It barely removed my waterproof eyeliner and it took the slightest amount of mascara off my lashes. I felt like I smeared grease over my eyes and the worst part about this product is that it STUNG like crazy! Save yourself some cash. You could discover better makeup removers from your local drugstore.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by luvbeauty27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

it really dried my eye area out and it burned.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

when i bought the acne kit half year ago, BA gave me a 60ml sample of this eye makeup remover,and i think it works pretty good, it can clear my smoky eye easily. but im using false eyelashes instead of mascara, so i dont know if it works on mascara as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by bbsxprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It doesn't take the mascara off the underside of my top lashes. And I don't like having to scrub my eyes. The purple one is better--take the day off--

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by buchhyve000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

for me this is a love and hate product. i love it because it gets all my makeup off and i don't have to sit there and scrub my face trying to get it all off and it doesn't leave that gross oily residue that most other eye makeup removers leave so that's a plus. The part i don't like about this product is that if you get it into your eyes it stings like no other and you HAVE to wash your eyes out immediately, it hurts so bad. And when it says wash away with cool water you really need to do that before you wash your face with warm water it makes your eyes feel so much better. And the only reason i said i would buy this product again is because of how well it got my makeup off. Hope that helped.