November 23, 2014 | 2149 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - 7 Day Scrub Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was hoping to love this. It's not the scrub itself, or I'd have given it a 1. I was told at the Clinique counter to use this on dry skin before washing my face, like when i first wake up. These granules aren't small. after lightly rubbing on my skin until cream disappeared, I rinsed. my skin felt AMAZING. it was super duper smooth. the next day, cystic acne everywhere. I am one of those people who are completely unable to use 99% of scrub. scrubs make me break out horribly! this was like the 5th scrub i've tried in my life, so lesson learned! I will still to my peter thomas roth peel bads for an exfoliation. so my skin hated this but it was decent. i still think the granules were too large. MAC's scrub has much smaller granules and doesn't make me get cystic acne.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by PopStar48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Decent scrub. I have oily acne prone skin and this is better suited for winter when skin is drier. Not irritating and not too harsh. Gently exfoliates while providing a bit of moisture. Not an HG but not too bad either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 7:20:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried it, I didn't like it that much. I feel like it's greasy = not suitable for my oily skin. Plus, I was breaking out so bad, I think this made things worst. But after my skin has healed (no breakout), I decided to give it another try. I wet my face first before scrubbing, and then I use a gentle liquid cleanser afterwards to rinse the greasy feeling away. It works. My skin feels clean and smooth and after a few months using this, the whiteheads I used to get on my forehead are gone. It doesn't get rid the blackheads on my nose completely though. Overall, I really like this scrub cream and will always use this because I haven't found anything else that works as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mbelcher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i am in LOVE with this stuff. my skin looks amazing after i use it. i have never had a product make my skin look so radiant & it polishes my skin perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by nikkichristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample and I'm very shocked by the negative comments. First of all, people said it left them feeling greasy. I have combination skin, and none of my skin was left feeling greasy.

I have blackheads on my chin and it took away the rough, uneven feeling down there. I'm excited to see if it will be the first product to actually clear them away. Also, it left my skin looking radiant.

Overall, I thought this was a great product. Maybe it just doesn't work for some skin types. Lucky for me, it works wonders.

Oh, and yes.. kind of sandpapery. But I'm okay with sandpapery if my skin feels and looks better after the process is over. Once I'm fully done with the sample, I might go ahead and buy the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is am overall good scrub. I like the fact that it is in a cream texture and its not too harsh but at the same time you can feel it working. I have combo skin and I am sensitive at the same time. The smell is fresh and not too overpowering. I did notice that you only need a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by alipal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My skin is very sensitive, but needs exfoliating or it gets dull and scaly. I only use this product every few days or once a week. Pretty much as needed. I love it on my nose because it gets rid of blackheads. If I were to use this every day, my skin would hate me. But using it every so often, it does what it's supposed to do and makes my skin feel wonderful after!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ellyyang

I wet my face before using this scrub and massage it on my face gently. The beads are quite fine, compared to the other scrubs out there. It's easy to smooth and not tough on the skin. After rinse it off, I would use a really mild cleanser to wash my face again. I feel my skin so soft and clean. Also, it doesn't dry out my skin, which is a big plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by CeeA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I have really big pores around my nose that often get clogged and lead to rough skin around that area but this leaves it soft and unclogged. A gorgeous clean feeling. Dramatically Moisturising Moisturiser by Clinique also goes perfectly afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by pupster

Originally I gave this a negative review but it is important how you use this. You need to use this on a clean face, after washing. You then follow up with Clinique's 3 step. The soap will remove any left over scrub that rinsing did not get rid of. After the 3 step your skin really is smooth and glowy and makeup applies better. I think it's a lot gentler than using microderm products.