MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 3/3/2005 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My everyday eyeliner, Stubborn Brown is a dark brown color, a nicer alternative to black eyeliner. I use it on both my lower and upper lids. I find it gives more pigmentation and definition to Tealo, Hyacinth, and Navy when I put these liners over the Stubborn Brown on my upper lids. Staying power is pretty good, it lasts during my 12 hour work days!

on 2/21/2005 9:25:00 PM

This is a dark brown eyeliner with no shine or sparkle. Great definition, and a more natural look than black or grey. I have very fair skin and green/hazel eyes. I use this to line my upper lid. The staying power is awesome. Hardly any smudging on my oily lids or in humid or wet weather. It's a bit too dark for under my eyes, though. I wish Mac made this in taupe or a non-shimmery pale brown.

on 2/21/2005 4:39:00 PM

I love the color. It gives a noticeable yet natural effect. It glides on really easily as long as you keep the tip sharp. It is long wearing but it smudges some time.

on 2/4/2005 9:23:00 PM

Lasts all day, no smearing or smudging on my oily eyelids. Beautiful dark brown color, a staple.

on 1/26/2005 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My favorite pencil liner ... I wear it almost every day. It's a very dark brown that looks more natural than jet-black liner. Like all of the Powerpoint liners, it has excellent staying power.

on 1/22/2005 11:40:00 PM

I'm a bit disappointed in this eyeliner pencil...it is an okay pencil eyeliner. Maybe it's because I had very high expectation from reading rave reviews on MUA :( This is my very 1st pencil eyeliner I've ever had. I probably won't repurchase this after I finish it...just gonna stay w/ my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners. I find that a tiny container of gel eyeliner can last much longer than MAC powerpoint. Also, I have difficulty sharpening the powerpoint eyeliner, I keep breaking and wasting a lot of it T_T and it fades and smudges a bit on my oily lids, too.

on 12/30/2004 1:43:00 AM

Perfect, long-lasting brown eyeliner pencil. A staple. Stubborn Brown is just as reliable as I've found the other Powerpoints to be. Will definitely continue to repurchase.

on 12/25/2004 10:27:00 PM

Unfortunately, this eyeliner didn't stay on any better than drugstore brands, so for me, it's not worth the extra cost. I was expecting it to wear all day, but it smudges. My MAC kohl in Teddy seems to last longer than this. I do like the color, though.

on 12/18/2004 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Once again MAC's powerpoint did not let me down. This pencil is as long wearing as the other colors I have it in and the brown looks great with any eyecolor. I am a brown eyeliner collector & this one is on my top 5 picks. Stays on all day & is a nice dark shade of brown ,not mousey or washed-out.

on 12/5/2004 1:16:00 AM

I love the Stubborn Brown PP...has great staying power...I apply it in the morning and lasts until evening. SB is a beautiful shade of brown. A must have!!