MAC Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

3.7

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 1/24/2010 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's... a black eyeliner. I dunno, the staying power is mediocre.. as is the color and application. I don't know, I still use it when I'm in a rush and don't have time to fluidline, but I certainly don't think its anything special

on 1/21/2010 10:18:00 AM

when i went to pick up this eyeliner, i was specifically looking for something that would STAY where i put it. i had never bought a pencil-type eyeliner from mac before, only liquids and fluidlines...which i love. so i thought i'd be safe to buy engraved. wrong! engraved immediately smudges, creases no matter what i put under it, and doesn't even appear to be a true black, which was the color i was looking for. the formula is pretty nice, doesn't drag or skip but maybe its' creaminess has something to do with why it smears around so much. i can't believe mac promotes this as a "long wearing" type eyeliner. it's simply not worth the money and i won't be repurchasing. a big disappointment from a line i usually love.

on 1/21/2010 9:50:00 AM

my very 1st Mac product i bought & i'm so disappointed...i went to Mac counter looking for eye pencil that won't smudge most importantly that will last longer....the guy behind the counter claim this is THE PRODUCT! yea right....for the price i'm paying it's not worth it @ all....next time i'll stick to my regular drug stores eye liner instead....

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this eyeliner isn't even black, i'd say its a grey-black. i think these are supposed to be smudgeproof although i find it to start creasing at the end of the day even with UDPP ): its worse than the staying power of my palladio waterproof one. And the price is about right for the quality that you are getting when you put it on, SO.FRICKIN.SMOOTH. i just wish they would get better caps like the mac khol eyeliner ones. the plastic isn't really doing it for me.

on 1/9/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this a while back as it's supposed to have good staying power, according to MAC... but it doesn't. I found it wore off really quickly and smudged too much, and the colour wasn't a very deep black.

on 1/2/2010 10:02:00 PM

It's a pretty good eyeliner the only thing is that you could probably buy another eyeliner that doesn't cost as much as this. I would probably reccommend ud 24/7 eyeliner I like that one better.

on 12/9/2009 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

I was looking EVERYWHERE for a good black liner that stays put without smudging or creasing...I could not find one anywhere - Until MAC Powerpoint. This is a great everyday eyeliner, I wear it to work, to the gym, everywhere. It stays put on my eyes, yet it is easy to wash off when needed. Yes, it is not as black and defined as fluidline, but it is a great every day eyeliner when you are on the go. Love it!

on 12/5/2009 2:01:00 AM

this eyeliner isn't as good as i thought..
it stays on quite well, but its so hard to apply it on the lower eye since it is so hard to get a thin line with this...
also, the "twisting" top is hard to twist.. and doesn't really work.
very hard to remove as well

on 12/2/2009 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Just wanted a plain, black eye liner that didn't smudge that easily, so I thought I would invest in a brand name one for once. You know- may a little extra for the quality.... But gees was I wrong.

Pros:
- The color you see is the color you get.
- 1.2g / 0.04 US OZ, a bit more product than some other eye pencils out there in the same price range
- Super smooth, goes on really well, even on my waterline.

Cons:
- Staying power is horrible. It's fine on my hand, but anywhere near my eye and it smudges almost right away. This makes me look like I have really dark circles under my eyes. You could always use something eyes on your lower lashline and this on the upper, for a nice smokey effect, but then I'd rather just get works well for smokey eyes and has a nice staying power.

Even though there are more pro's than con's, I will NOT be repurchasing, and I will NOT be recommending this to others. The smudge-ness factor is too much of a flaw for me to ignore!

on 11/24/2009 5:24:00 AM

i hate this eyeliner so much. it doesn't last at all, it smudges easily, crease easily, and its not the black i want it.. it is not black black. ew. i have to do at least 3 touch ups a day in 8 hours.
one thing i like about it.. its creamy and easily to apply to.
i will not purchase this product ever again
oh and its waterproof