April 18, 2014 | 1352 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by hellomychristine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner isn't even black, i'd say its a grey-black. i think these are supposed to be smudgeproof although i find it to start creasing at the end of the day even with UDPP ): its worse than the staying power of my palladio waterproof one. And the price is about right for the quality that you are getting when you put it on, SO.FRICKIN.SMOOTH. i just wish they would get better caps like the mac khol eyeliner ones. the plastic isn't really doing it for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a while back as it's supposed to have good staying power, according to MAC... but it doesn't. I found it wore off really quickly and smudged too much, and the colour wasn't a very deep black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a pretty good eyeliner the only thing is that you could probably buy another eyeliner that doesn't cost as much as this. I would probably reccommend ud 24/7 eyeliner I like that one better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by swallydbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking EVERYWHERE for a good black liner that stays put without smudging or creasing...I could not find one anywhere - Until MAC Powerpoint. This is a great everyday eyeliner, I wear it to work, to the gym, everywhere. It stays put on my eyes, yet it is easy to wash off when needed. Yes, it is not as black and defined as fluidline, but it is a great every day eyeliner when you are on the go. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by amylo2000

this eyeliner isn't as good as i thought..
it stays on quite well, but its so hard to apply it on the lower eye since it is so hard to get a thin line with this...
also, the "twisting" top is hard to twist.. and doesn't really work.
very hard to remove as well

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Teex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just wanted a plain, black eye liner that didn't smudge that easily, so I thought I would invest in a brand name one for once. You know- may a little extra for the quality.... But gees was I wrong.

Pros:
- The color you see is the color you get.
- 1.2g / 0.04 US OZ, a bit more product than some other eye pencils out there in the same price range
- Super smooth, goes on really well, even on my waterline.

Cons:
- Staying power is horrible. It's fine on my hand, but anywhere near my eye and it smudges almost right away. This makes me look like I have really dark circles under my eyes. You could always use something eyes on your lower lashline and this on the upper, for a nice smokey effect, but then I'd rather just get works well for smokey eyes and has a nice staying power.

Even though there are more pro's than con's, I will NOT be repurchasing, and I will NOT be recommending this to others. The smudge-ness factor is too much of a flaw for me to ignore!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 5:24:00 AM More reviews by xxalice

i hate this eyeliner so much. it doesn't last at all, it smudges easily, crease easily, and its not the black i want it.. it is not black black. ew. i have to do at least 3 touch ups a day in 8 hours.
one thing i like about it.. its creamy and easily to apply to.
i will not purchase this product ever again
oh and its waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by laughitoff123

Overall, I could say that I like this product. Just like. First of all, the color isn't black. It's more of a grayish color, and I love my eyeliner to be the blackest of black. When you first apply it, it could smudge a little, but after that it'll stay until you take it off, which is great. Still on the search for eyeliner that I love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by juicygirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looooove this eyeliner!! It's dark and truly black. Also, it doesn't run and stays put all day. I love this because it makes my dark brown eyes look lighter and more brown instead of black. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

Eh, this was ok. The color wasn't as black as I would of liked and it smudged pretty bad on my lower lashline. I was disappointed because I hear MAC's products are the best but this one just didn't wow me. I have definetly used better eyeliners at a cheaper price. I have definelty used worse, but this was definetly not something I will repurchase.