November 27, 2014 | 1335 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this eyebrow pencil because I forgot my makeup bag and I needed to buy cheap essentials to get me through the weekend.
This eyebrow pencil is the perfect shade (black brown) and it looks natural and is easy to apply.
I don't really use the brush because I find the bristles a little too hard and I have an eyebrown/eyelash comb anyway which I use.

I recommend this product!!! It's amazing and it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

My shade: 001 Dark Brown

Pros:
Good range of shades.
Includes stiff brow brush which is great for shaping and blending.
Waxy enough to keep hairs in place, but doesn't look heavy or obvious.
Doesn't need sharpened that often as it works best slightly blunt.
Loads of product for small price.
Stays put all day and all night.

Cons:
None really great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by shiftylogico

Best eyebrow pencil ever. Super natural and easy to blend. Crappy brush though, just replace it and remember to brush n blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by iamqueen

Best ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by adriec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite thing ever! Wouldn't live without it, I've had it since the start of this year and still using the one pencil and works lovely. I might need to buy a darker colour. I have ash brown eyebrows and the Hazel pencil makes them look a tad orangey. But I still love it! Good as price

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

traded in my brow pencil that cost $45 for this one under $6.00

looks more natural

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by britneylikeschicken

LOVE <3 Would buy this product over and over again! The brush at the end comes in handy and the formula just goes on not too dark but not too light on the brows.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Caribena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my new holy grail since Maybelline discontinued the define-a-brow in dark brown. I use Black Brown in this, and my only complaint is I wish it were in a twist up pencil or even had a sharpener in the lid. But other than that this pencil is waxy which helps to keep my brow hairs in place all day. The color matches great for my dark brown/ black hair without looking fake.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

I bought "hazel" in this product. This is the first product I have ever used to fill in my eyebrows. Since I am a beginner and I really enjoy this product, I think it is great for beginners! It is easy to control, the texture is creamy but not too creamy, and the brush on the cap is great for shaping and blending. I really like this product, and i would recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by rodgersgirl

This is definitely my favorite brow pencil. It's soft and natural-looking, and glides on easily. I have it in Black Brown 004, and it's good for anyone with brown to black hair. It blends in easily, and makes my sparse eyebrows look great. I haven't yet sharpened it, even though I've been using it daily for a while already. Looks like this will last a long time...it's a great product by Rimmel.