Cinema Secrets Foundation/concealer

4.3

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Carnauba, Candelilla Wax, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Aloe, Bisabolol, Fragrance, Tocopherol, BHT and Ascorbyl Palmitate and Citric Acid 8 Glyceryl Stearate 8 Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide. May contain: Ultramarine Blue, DC Red 36, DC Red 7, Calcium Lake, FD&C Yellow 5, Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue 2.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I think this is the creme foundation by Cinema Secrets.
It blew me away. I will no longer have to purchase my expensive philosophy concealer. This one is creamy enough to be your foundation and buildable enough to be your concealer...and it's only under $20! And the coverage! It's amazing. It's not greasy and fairly matte. Can be drying so I wear lots of good moisturizer underneath. My only concern is that this may be too strong for one's skin for everyday use...it contains Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldo-decanot, Cetyl Palmitate, etc...etc...things I can not prounce...which is a bad sign......

Update: It's really great. I now use this with a foundation brush. I get the most perfect air brushed look. Blows me away each time I use this.

Update: It's been a year. I get complimented on my skin all the time! I am a skincare model...so it's very helpful.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i really love how great this concealer covers and blends...it looks so natural! the thing i dont like about it is that it doesn't seem to last all day long compared to revlon colorstay and its too creamy for people with oily, acne prone skin. and oh yeah, i don't like pot concealers because its prone to bacteria build up. but since this concealer has amazing coverage, i would buy this again.

I love this stuff! I discovered if about 5 years ago and though I experiment, I always come back to this eventually - especially when the weather gets colder and my Bare Minerals starts to sit on top of my skin. I thought the cream would be too much for my combination skin but it blends in beautifully. I purchased the palette and spatula to help with application and so I keep my fingers out of the pot and I apply with a damp sponge. It does not break me out - which is quite a feat these days! The only down side is that it does not stay well in the hot, humid summer weather (so I use it only as a concealor then) and the pot has a plastic top with tends to crack after a while. On the upside, for the price, you can't do any better. $20 will get you a foundation/concealer that lasts for months.

I love this red neutralizer! I am as fair as it gets and I use 601 to conceal redness and acne. It comes in a pot and normally I would use a brush for sanitation, but since I am just using this concealer on myself, I am just tapping my finger lightly on the surface and then tapping/patting the concealer onto my skin. I love this so much! It does what I wanted Kevyn Aucoin's SSE to do, but the SSE would get cakey and not neutralize the redness effectively. The CS can get a bit separated by the end of the day, but if I remember to powder before I leave the house, it seems to be fine. This has not broken me out or clogged my pores. I love it!

I use this only where I need extra coverage and it looks fabulous. If I wear it all over, I tend to feel greasy--even with my dry skin. I am NC25-30 and bought this in 304S-32. It is not a perfect match, but when I use it only in areas that need extra coverage you cannot tell. I swipe it on eyes and undereyes with a sponge and it makes the perfect base.

I think my expectation for this product was WAY too high. it covers well and color matches great, but it gets SO dry, especially undereye, it's not that waterproof like other ppl said. i'll not buy it again even though the color matches very well. i'm still trying to figure out how to finish the jar...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I feel like this is just an above average concealer. It's quite pigmented and can cover up pretty well. But it creases and gets too cakey for my taste. I don't really enjoy wearing it in an Arizona summer because it starts to look icky after you've been sweating.

Still on the lookout for that awesome concealer...

I'll continue to use it until it runs out because it's good enough, but will look for something else to try after.

well, i must say their customer service is great. the product is also great- covers redness and blemishes well and it wears all day long on me even under this hot texas sun!!

however, i think i bought the wrong shade - 303-66a , its too dark on me. but becauise of my good experience, i am ordering another lighter shade. so this one is going on my swap list.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, this product has the best coverage out there! It conceals and erases every imperfection and blemish on my skin. It is fabulous for someone in need of heavy coverage. Unfortunately, however, this is not a product that is good for the summer. It becomes oily and the matte finish seems to disappear under extreme temperatures. Also, the foundation oxidizes rather rapidly and adopts a slight orange tint. Plus, I'm afraid that this product may be clogging my pores at times. But overall, this is an excellent concealer/foundation.

My MUA used this on my wedding day and I really loved the look in my pics. I have 601-65 and I am NW20. I use it as a concealer and truly love this product (even though i like graftobian better). It covers my acne scars/dark circles and I use it to highlight my face in the summer when I'm darker. I have the small pot and it lasts forever because it is so pigmented. I find this one dryer than graftobian which is fine...I use less powder to set and it lasts all day. I get so many compliments when i wear this product. It is money well spent....and camerareadycosmetics has wonderful CS if you need help chosing a color.

Top Rated Cinema Secrets Products