September 30, 2014 | 1733 users online

Concealers - Cinema Secrets - Foundation/concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Bellisa

I love this stuff! I discovered if about 5 years ago and though I experiment, I always come back to this eventually - especially when the weather gets colder and my Bare Minerals starts to sit on top of my skin. I thought the cream would be too much for my combination skin but it blends in beautifully. I purchased the palette and spatula to help with application and so I keep my fingers out of the pot and I apply with a damp sponge. It does not break me out - which is quite a feat these days! The only down side is that it does not stay well in the hot, humid summer weather (so I use it only as a concealor then) and the pot has a plastic top with tends to crack after a while. On the upside, for the price, you can't do any better. $20 will get you a foundation/concealer that lasts for months.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by HeffnerMM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this red neutralizer! I am as fair as it gets and I use 601 to conceal redness and acne. It comes in a pot and normally I would use a brush for sanitation, but since I am just using this concealer on myself, I am just tapping my finger lightly on the surface and then tapping/patting the concealer onto my skin. I love this so much! It does what I wanted Kevyn Aucoin's SSE to do, but the SSE would get cakey and not neutralize the redness effectively. The CS can get a bit separated by the end of the day, but if I remember to powder before I leave the house, it seems to be fine. This has not broken me out or clogged my pores. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Esthygirl

I use this only where I need extra coverage and it looks fabulous. If I wear it all over, I tend to feel greasy--even with my dry skin. I am NC25-30 and bought this in 304S-32. It is not a perfect match, but when I use it only in areas that need extra coverage you cannot tell. I swipe it on eyes and undereyes with a sponge and it makes the perfect base.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2007 5:23:00 AM More reviews by kismilky

I think my expectation for this product was WAY too high. it covers well and color matches great, but it gets SO dry, especially undereye, it's not that waterproof like other ppl said. i'll not buy it again even though the color matches very well. i'm still trying to figure out how to finish the jar...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2007 3:47:00 AM More reviews by burymeinblack

I feel like this is just an above average concealer. It's quite pigmented and can cover up pretty well. But it creases and gets too cakey for my taste. I don't really enjoy wearing it in an Arizona summer because it starts to look icky after you've been sweating.

Still on the lookout for that awesome concealer...

I'll continue to use it until it runs out because it's good enough, but will look for something else to try after.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by vain_brat

well, i must say their customer service is great. the product is also great- covers redness and blemishes well and it wears all day long on me even under this hot texas sun!!

however, i think i bought the wrong shade - 303-66a , its too dark on me. but becauise of my good experience, i am ordering another lighter shade. so this one is going on my swap list.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by blahiffy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, this product has the best coverage out there! It conceals and erases every imperfection and blemish on my skin. It is fabulous for someone in need of heavy coverage. Unfortunately, however, this is not a product that is good for the summer. It becomes oily and the matte finish seems to disappear under extreme temperatures. Also, the foundation oxidizes rather rapidly and adopts a slight orange tint. Plus, I'm afraid that this product may be clogging my pores at times. But overall, this is an excellent concealer/foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 10:55:00 AM More reviews by olivia1173

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My MUA used this on my wedding day and I really loved the look in my pics. I have 601-65 and I am NW20. I use it as a concealer and truly love this product (even though i like graftobian better). It covers my acne scars/dark circles and I use it to highlight my face in the summer when I'm darker. I have the small pot and it lasts forever because it is so pigmented. I find this one dryer than graftobian which is fine...I use less powder to set and it lasts all day. I get so many compliments when i wear this product. It is money well spent....and camerareadycosmetics has wonderful CS if you need help chosing a color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by murph

I get a smattering of freckles in the spring/summer, which isn't the most flattering for my skin tone. I needed a new concealer after my Boi-ing had run out, and I was looking for something with more yellow tones (I'm a medium toned Asian). So I ordered 302-65A without testing it out before (too impatient), and I was NOT disappointed. It covers fantastically, and I love that I can use it as both a foundation AND a concealer. My freckles are hidden and my skin absolutely glows. Using a real yellow-based concealer makes me wonder why I EVER used Benefit, Lancome, etc for all those years.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 4:01:00 AM More reviews by MeowMix718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite concealer/foundation! Doesnt clog pores, covers anything- buildable coverage. I couldnt ask for anything better!