NARS Lip Lacquer in Eros

4.5

on 7/4/2004 2:02:00 PM

After all the raves, I was expecting a bit more from this gloss. The packaging makes it necessary to use a lip brush, and while Eros is a pretty, subtly shimmery berry color, it's nothing special. The texture is nice, but the flavorless, odorless quality is a little disappointing to me (although I may be in the minority on this point).

on 6/1/2004 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Why, Why, WHY did I buy this?! I already have pink lips, and this just made them scream "Peeeenk! I'm wearing Peeenk gloss!"

not the sophisticated, come-hither after I finish taking over the world look I was seeking. I'll be swapping this and mourning the loss of $20 that would have been better spent on lunch or at least the famed Orgasm blush.

Feh. I SO wanted this to work on me. Maybe my dark colouring (NC45/GGG/DDD/AAA) had something to do with it.

Very pretty pink gloss...stays on well...i prefer lip glass though...this is a little sticky

on 5/20/2004 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

colourings: asian MAC NC30-35

i was so excited to get this after all the raves and after trying it out one day at the store. I finnaly caved and got it. While The color is very pretty..it isn't anything too exciting. But, nevertheless, it is an okay color...great consistency...no awful smell. Overall i like it for an everyday no hasstle look

on 5/15/2004 7:56:00 AM

GREAT Gloss. I am such a nerd, I tried this on at Sephora but didn't buy it, then I got in my car, drove halfway home and kept looking in my rear-view mirror, and couldn't get over how awesome it looked!! It was so super-shiny-glossy and the eprfect deep rose-pinky. I turned my car around and went back into Sephora to buy it. $20 is a little pricey for this little jar-o-gloss, but I HAD to have it!

on 5/9/2004 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Does Nars EVER disappoint me? :) :) I really love this colour and i don't mind the tacky feeling of this gloss too much either :) Eros is a sheer, yet richly pigmented (make sense at all?) berry-reddish shade. Looks best only when face is "done up" (foundation, concealer etc) b/c i notice the berry tone really brings out my imperfections ;) Just for the record, i'm an MMM gal with warm undertones!

on 4/29/2004 2:49:00 PM

Oh boy! Just what I need. Another new obsession. LOVE!!! Love the color, love the feel, love everything about it. Must have more colors, NOW!

on 4/28/2004 8:30:00 PM

This is a beautiful bronzey raspberry colour with gorgeous shimmers. The formula is less sticky than the NARS pot glosses of the past which is good.
I don't like the packaging because the writing always wears off as does the coating on the plastic lid. continued >>

on 4/10/2004 3:17:00 AM

Price: $28.00 (CAN)

Such an incredible SEXY color. It's a raspberry with a subtle shimmer. The moisturizing and the feel of this gloss is absolutely fabulous. This is definitely a YLBB gloss.

on 3/28/2004 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a very sheer raspberry shimmer on the lips and this is very moisturizing. Compared to other lacquers i've tried, this doesn't have the weird smell like some of the others do. It looks to be one shade paler than my own pigmented lips so it looks quite subtle on me. Product is great but i think my expectations of this was just too high for it to meet(color wise).

Recommended for Medium Skin