August 22, 2014 | 1028 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by judeandam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this hand cream!! i bought it to use in the winter months when i lived somewhere colder. it moisturized my hands really well and kept the skin moist all day! i'm also a big hand washer - at least 5 times during my work day (i had a desk job at the time and my hands didn't really get dirty, i'm just OCD about dirty feeling hands :P ). this cream kept my hands moisturized even after all the hand washing.

the cream is a thick consistency and doesn't have any added fragrance. it soaks into dry skin really quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling with me.

i even bought a bottle for my bf and he's addicted to it too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2008 8:34:00 AM More reviews by pushpop

Just finished my first tube. Ok, first thing's first. The formula really does absorb fairly fast & easily into the skin leaving you with a non-greasy feel. GOOD if you are at work and typing on the keyboard as greasy handcreams will leave residues all over the place. It does feel like you need more if you are having a parchy-hand day. I like it because it is cheap, readily available, doesn't stink of some aromatherapy crap (the smell is borderline "clinical") and the smell disappears quite fast which is great. If you are after a handcream that gives you a slightly greasy feel (eg. crabtree, A'kin, jurlique or l'occitane) this might not be what you want. I give it a 4 simply because it is value for money. I personally quite like the small spout that the cream oozes out from - gives you more control over the quantity needed and the formula isn't runny like A'kin. Will buy for work purposes. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 12:53:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

There is nothing wrong with this hand cream but I don't feel there is anything very special about it either. It's just a hand cream. It moisturizes your hands. It's said to be "With Natural Colloidal Oatmeal" - I have no idea what that is or what it's supposed to do!
Other reviewers have commented that it isn't greasy and I'd go along with that. Although I do find generally that in order for a hand cream to be truly "intense" then it is invariably a bit on the greasy side. A few minutes after applying this one, I tend to feel I need to apply some more - something I find with most everyday hand creams. It didn't cost a lot so I haven't lost out but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 3:47:00 AM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream is a very nice hand cream that does exactly what is says. I love how it moisturises my hands and cuticles without leaving a waxy, greasy residue. Instead, it absorbs easily and quickly and I can straight away do things with my hands without worrying that my hands will be greasy. This lotion has no smell (just maybe a light, natural scent), which I prefer to heavily scented creams. This is great for everyday nourishing and I recommend this for people who want a light, moisturising, non-greasy lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jardeshiri

I love this hand cream, it's the only one I can use during the day because it doesn't make your hands greasy or palms sweat at ALL ... like most hand creams do (for me anyway). It absorbs really fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by dasma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This hand cream does nothing for my cuticles.
i also find it to be watery and have to shake the bottle before applying just to get the consistancy to thicken.
At first i thought maybe it was old and re-purchased it at a different store but i found that i had the same problem.

i give it 2 lipsticks because it does absorb quickly and isnt to heavy. I am a fan of Aveeno's facial moisturisers which is what gave me hope for the hand cream but i wont be purchasing this product again.

i guess it's good if you have slightly dry hands but if you're prone to hang nails like myself, i'd stick with something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great hand cream, pretty much the only one I will buy. I live in a dry alpine area, my hands really take a beating through winter between the cold and constant hand washing. This soaks in nicely, isn't smelly, lasts through a hand washing. I do agree with the comments on packaging though. I keep some at home and at work, but depending on the purse the tube is too bulky to have on me at all times. But the lid stays closed and it doesn't leak!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by j_aime

Best hand cream ever! Extremely dry hands to the point where it cracks and sometimes bleeds... this cream saved my poor hands. Now they're soft, even toned and perfect! You'd never know that I had lumberjack hands two weeks ago. It's light, fast absorbing and lasts. I don't think I'll ever try another hand cream, because I've found the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by SaraLudlum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite hand cream! I love that it doesn't make my hands greasy, yet still goes on very smooth. It doesn't seem to last though multiple hand washings, but it does last longer than other creams I've tried. I don't buy any other hand lotion anymore. When I get low on this stuff I definitely have to make a Target run to pick up more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 4:47:00 AM More reviews by modernlady

absolutely the best hand cream for my dry and itchy skin...it keeps my hand looks smooth and young ..have tried a dozen brand and only aveeno works for me... a must have!