April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Nymphette lipglass

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Naturalchick27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

On my hand Nymphette is a mid-tone pink with gold shimmer. On my lips is a very light barely-there pink with a gold sheen. It's like Expensive Pink but in lipglass form. I love it. It goes great with gold eye looks. The gold is not over the top and it's not gritty like some of the dazzleglasses. Sometimes I use it over Viva Glam V or just on it's own.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

I love the gold shimmer in this, but it's only noticeable if you look up close on my lips. Its really glossy, which is a good thing. Usually most glosses are only glossy when the light reflects off them, but this is nice even in darker lighting. My tube leaks, and i hardly ever reach for this color. I think it would suit warmer tones better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everyone told me that Nymphette was the one must have colour. It looks like a purple with heavy gold shimmer in the tube. On my lips, the purple totally dissolves and the gold shimmer remains. Not a very versatile lip colour for me, but still something I can use for a very nude lip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous,gorgeous color... If I had a choice to only have one MAC lipglass it'll have to be Nymphette! I've been a fan of this shimmery golden pink forever...because Nymphette packs a lot of pigment I can use this without layers of lipstick and/or lipliner beneath, a beautiful neutral pink look that stands the test of time...I <3 this!!
My holy grail lipglass!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect every day pink! It's not too warm or too cool toned. The gold shimmer really brightens up your face and makes your lips look plumper. Goes with most looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipglass over most nude pink lipsticks or all by itself. Kind of a tacky application typical to MAC but it seems to last a long time. I will deff re-purchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this gloss. This is the perfect color for my slight pigment lips. It adds that nice touch without looking like a gloss clown. I love the pink undertone and the touch of gold if perfect with my skin. I will be honest and tell you I found a dupe for this. Milani Crystal Gloss in Summer Baby. I am in a budget and as much as I love Nymphette.. using it everyday can add up to $$$. So until I afford to splurge on my Nymphette.. I will go to the second best.. Milani..

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by CallistoLuna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

To be blunt, this is one of the top selling lipglasses that MAC has and I know a couple of people who have this lipglass on them at all times. It's part of the permanent line which is great because you can repurchase it as needed. The formula is typical for MAC lipglasses - a good consistancy although slightly tacky in feel with reasonable color payoff. It is described as a sunned golden pink on the website - and that is pretty much what it is - a pretty neutral pink with golden shimmer. This colour is neutral enough to wear on almost any lip.
Highly reccomended to anyone wanting to try a MAC lipglass but isn't sure which one to go for. It doesn't wow because the colour is fairly tame - but it is a safe bet for any occasion where lipstick is forgone but adds a nice touch to any face - be it fully made up or just sporting a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I may have FINALLY found a replacement for my beloved chiao manhattan lipglass, which was a limited edition some time ago (RIP). In the tube, this color almost looks like a purplish-gold, but when applied it's the most BEAUTIFUL golden pink..leaning a bit more on the gold side. This looks amazing on top of MAC's charm factor lipstick (also LE, from the same collection as chiao manhattan). DEFINITELY recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by beachscene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC purchase and I went into the store not knowing what shade to choose, or even the difference between lustreglass, lipglass, plushglass etc. Thankfully the sales associate there was so kind, and helped me narrow my choice down to a lipglass in Nymphette and Entice... I knew how pricey the lipglosses get so I had to choose one, though the two are very similar! I chose Nymphette in the end because it seemed to have a more peach-y sheen to it which complimented my southeast asian skin tone well, but I liked the Entice one too and am considering going back to purchase that also. I love the slight shimmer Nymphette has, and I'm recommending it to all my friends! I think I've found my HG lipgloss with this one.