MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

on 3/9/2010 6:23:00 PM

AWESOME lip gloss. Gives you a nude lip, with a subtle difference. It is sort of like a dusky rose but with warmth from the gold sheen. It is a very pleasing effect and completes any look nicely.

on 3/8/2010 12:06:00 AM

i love this lip gloss!! its such a pretty color and its so smooth, after a while it kind of gets sticky but it doesnt bother me cuz i just dap it with a napkin and its good again. this is one of my favorite mac lip glosses :) so pretty

Another *love at first swipe* product from MAC. I am a MAC fanatic and I cannot believe I have passed this lipglass all these years. It looked too dark and even unappealing in the tube. Anyway the name "nymphette" has always drawn me since I'm a freak at heart (lol!) But anyway, the MAC sa tried this on me today and I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't even pair this with any lipstick and it looked seriously exotic over my medium pigmented lips. I'm a nude lip gal but this does the job! Its a light nude pink with a beautiful gold sheen shade. This seems like a pretty universal shade.. I can't imagine this looking bad on anyone. Try it for yourself ladies! I feel like a true nymph with this gloss!

Nymphette makes my lips a slightly darker pink shade, with lots of gold shimmer. It's such a unique lipgloss and VERY pretty! Sort of sticky, but most lipglosses are. I like to pair this with NARS Orgasm blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

On my hand Nymphette is a mid-tone pink with gold shimmer. On my lips is a very light barely-there pink with a gold sheen. It's like Expensive Pink but in lipglass form. I love it. It goes great with gold eye looks. The gold is not over the top and it's not gritty like some of the dazzleglasses. Sometimes I use it over Viva Glam V or just on it's own.

on 2/17/2010 7:10:00 PM

I love the gold shimmer in this, but it's only noticeable if you look up close on my lips. Its really glossy, which is a good thing. Usually most glosses are only glossy when the light reflects off them, but this is nice even in darker lighting. My tube leaks, and i hardly ever reach for this color. I think it would suit warmer tones better.

on 2/17/2010 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Everyone told me that Nymphette was the one must have colour. It looks like a purple with heavy gold shimmer in the tube. On my lips, the purple totally dissolves and the gold shimmer remains. Not a very versatile lip colour for me, but still something I can use for a very nude lip.

on 2/15/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a gorgeous,gorgeous color... If I had a choice to only have one MAC lipglass it'll have to be Nymphette! I've been a fan of this shimmery golden pink forever...because Nymphette packs a lot of pigment I can use this without layers of lipstick and/or lipliner beneath, a beautiful neutral pink look that stands the test of time...I <3 this!!
My holy grail lipglass!!

on 2/10/2010 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Perfect every day pink! It's not too warm or too cool toned. The gold shimmer really brightens up your face and makes your lips look plumper. Goes with most looks.

on 2/3/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lipglass over most nude pink lipsticks or all by itself. Kind of a tacky application typical to MAC but it seems to last a long time. I will deff re-purchase this one!

Recommended for Medium Skin