MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

on 4/11/2010 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sooooo versatile. If you have warmed tone skin, this is a great thing to have in your collection b/c of it's pinky golden wonderfulness. It looks good alone and it looks good with tons of different lipsticks. On me, I like it best with Bronzilla and Creme d'Nude. Nymphette is the only thing that makes Creme d'Nude wearable for me! <3!

on 3/30/2010 11:54:00 PM

I'm not going to completely bash this one, because I can see this being pretty on some, however it looked awful on me. In the tube, Nymphette looks like a light to medium pink with gold shimmer. However when put on, it made my lips look darker, which I hate. It also looked like a gold glitter bomb when off on my mouth.

Not flattering on me, but I can see this working for those with warmer complexions. (I am NW30).

on 3/9/2010 10:56:00 PM

I'm enjoying the color, gold undertone, and sheer/slightly tinted coloring. I was a little scared it might wash me out, but it doesn't do that at all. I can see why a lot of women enjoy it too, it makes lips look plump and flawless. It can go with anything, and it lasts a good while. It's a tad sticky, but nothing that's gross or can turn me off. I will be repurchasing other shades in the future.

on 3/9/2010 6:23:00 PM

AWESOME lip gloss. Gives you a nude lip, with a subtle difference. It is sort of like a dusky rose but with warmth from the gold sheen. It is a very pleasing effect and completes any look nicely.

on 3/8/2010 12:06:00 AM

i love this lip gloss!! its such a pretty color and its so smooth, after a while it kind of gets sticky but it doesnt bother me cuz i just dap it with a napkin and its good again. this is one of my favorite mac lip glosses :) so pretty

Another *love at first swipe* product from MAC. I am a MAC fanatic and I cannot believe I have passed this lipglass all these years. It looked too dark and even unappealing in the tube. Anyway the name "nymphette" has always drawn me since I'm a freak at heart (lol!) But anyway, the MAC sa tried this on me today and I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't even pair this with any lipstick and it looked seriously exotic over my medium pigmented lips. I'm a nude lip gal but this does the job! Its a light nude pink with a beautiful gold sheen shade. This seems like a pretty universal shade.. I can't imagine this looking bad on anyone. Try it for yourself ladies! I feel like a true nymph with this gloss!

Nymphette makes my lips a slightly darker pink shade, with lots of gold shimmer. It's such a unique lipgloss and VERY pretty! Sort of sticky, but most lipglosses are. I like to pair this with NARS Orgasm blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

On my hand Nymphette is a mid-tone pink with gold shimmer. On my lips is a very light barely-there pink with a gold sheen. It's like Expensive Pink but in lipglass form. I love it. It goes great with gold eye looks. The gold is not over the top and it's not gritty like some of the dazzleglasses. Sometimes I use it over Viva Glam V or just on it's own.

on 2/17/2010 7:10:00 PM

I love the gold shimmer in this, but it's only noticeable if you look up close on my lips. Its really glossy, which is a good thing. Usually most glosses are only glossy when the light reflects off them, but this is nice even in darker lighting. My tube leaks, and i hardly ever reach for this color. I think it would suit warmer tones better.

on 2/17/2010 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Everyone told me that Nymphette was the one must have colour. It looks like a purple with heavy gold shimmer in the tube. On my lips, the purple totally dissolves and the gold shimmer remains. Not a very versatile lip colour for me, but still something I can use for a very nude lip.

Recommended for Medium Skin