August 21, 2014 | 1354 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Pixmay

This product is dirt cheap and it is one of the best eyeliners I have ever use
The brush is thin and long while the handle is short I have been looking for eyeliners made in America but this formula is long lasting and jus great and beside all of the other eyeliners I've gotten have thick stubby brushes

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by reneasnoke21

Even though wet and wild is a fairly cheap brand, I must say this is one of my favorite drugstore liquid eyeliners so far. Ones I've had in the past I seem to run into one of two problems. The applicator was not right and made it hard to apply the eyeliner or that the liquid eyeliner was sort of clumpy or didnt dry fast. But this one has a easy brush and it's drys evenly and stays on moderately well :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first apply it, I love the look because it goes on matte and it's a very intense black plus the brush is easy to control but I have oily skin and it flakes and disappears and leaves dark circles under my eyes even with waterproof primer and shadow. I guess with the price you can't ask for much but definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this liquid eyeliner!!!!!! The brush is one of the best I've used even in comparison to some more expensive brands......I can always get a nice thin line with this eyeliner which is what I like....it just works really good and is cheap which I like :) I you're looking for a good quality liquid liner for a low price look no further than Mega Liner!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Brookestar32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this eyeliner. I like how it's a matte black and once it dries it doesn't move but, the brush is very flimsy so it's hard to get a straight line and it takes forever to dry so if I open my eyes too soon it smudges in the corner of my eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ca806

Way too runny and does not stay put, a few hours and it was under my lids. The brush was the only decent thing about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'd heard great things about Wet n' Wild liquid eyeliner, so I bought the H2O Proof liquid liner and was SUPER disappointed--it smudged and flaked immediately. I had to check MUA to see if I was crazy, and here's the thing--after reading reviews it became clear that I'd picked up the wrong liquid liner! There's a HUGE difference between the H2O Proof liner and the regular Megaliner, which I quickly learned after returning the H2O Proof liner and buying the Megaliner instead.

H2O proof claims to be waterproof--Megaliner does not (and it isn't, so don't wear it if you're planning on going for a swim). Megaliner is easy to apply, dries quickly, and once it's dry--it STAYS where it is. Like, until you take it off. And it comes off easily with water! What crazy science allows Megaliner to stay put on my oily eyelids all day, but come off immediately when I wash my face? Who knows, but I'm loving it.

My only wish is that they would make a waterproof version of this (that's nothing like H2O Proof, please), since I'd love to be able to use it on my waterline and not just on my upper lid.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Ladylavender1384

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liner is good, but only,if you plan staying dry,i was at the church last sunday,no plan on crying,but ended up full of tears,and i find it rude to look at my face in mirror,i ended up looking like a racoon,terrible,,i didnt see it until,worship service is done,i saw people starring at me,but ignored it,then,went to the restroom and saw my face,,i wanna scream,it's horrible..the brush is too soft,,it's hard to apply..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This broke my liquid liner cherry and boy was it good! A friend gave this to me in dark brown and after a couple of uses I mastered the application of a liquid liner. I'll definitely repurchase this to use when I feel like being cheap and not wasting my HG Urban Decay liquid liner in perversion. I just finished off my bottle of dark brown and I can't wait to go out and get this in black to test out. You can't beat the price and quality of this product.

***2/25/14 edit*** I decided Urban Decay's liquid liner is no longer my HG...instead I use felt tip liquid eyeliner brushes. So Wet'n'Wild will always be in my makeup collection since it is the best dupe for Urban Decay at a fraction of the cost and it is a CRUELTY FREE brand!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This dries more matte black versus shiny like my loreal linear intense it lasts forever but is easy to remove comes in a thin tube with a long handle super cheap and easily accessible definitely a gem in the drugstore