November 27, 2014 | 1472 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Laura Mercier - Foundation Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by limis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this, keeps my makeup fresh up till mid day. I have acne prone oily skin and thisdidn't break me out doesn't cover up pores though. It is a substitute for my shu uemura mousse primer

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by mia084

I am 26 years old and was a bit concerned about the fine lines near my mouth so I heard about this product. I have a very sensitive skin that even rubbing my cheeks would leave me rashes, so I had to think a thousand times before applying anything on my face. I use liquid foundation so normally I dont need primer that much but just for the sake of lines I thought giving this product a try. It is hydrating and light, smells a bit awkward though, transparent, makes makeup stay longer BUT it doesnt cover fine lines, instead adds more to my eyes which was quite a shocker for me because normally that doesnt happen to me having fine lines under the eyes but whenever I used it I observed them, so I would say I wont buy this product again and for those looking for lines coverage like me I would suggest dont go for it seriously wastage of money and nothing else.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works well.....but good lord, WHAT is that smell? Not something I would want to put all over my face near my sensitive eyes and right under my nose. Disappointing, I'm a hardcore LM fan and it would probably be my go to if it were scentless.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by bimbariccia

This product has a LOT of hype surrounding it. So, deciding that I wanted to introduce a primer into my make-up ritual to keep my foundation nice and fresh I plumped for this one.
The good news is that it feels quite fresh on the skin and is absorbed super quickly, meaning that you can apply your foundation almost immediately. I found that it does help make-up gone on a little smoother and makes it last a bit longer throughout the day, but is it worth the hefty price tag? I'm not sure. In fact with so many other primers flooding the market now I don't think I'd re-purchase as it's nice but does not blow me away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only primer out of the tons I have tried that has left my skin more oily and shiney throughout the day. This primer also does nothing for my pores, other primers have given me that smooth surface so that my foundation spreads nicely, but LM has failed to impress me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by trnglinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this primer. I find it of excellent quality but a little bit pricey since it doesn't last that long. It keeps the make up in its place all day long and doesn't clog my pores. Would definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this as a large sample gift from Sephora for my VIP shopper birthday gift, and this stuff has my face mad shiny and it's only 8:30 a.m.!! Luckily, I brought my powder with me to fix this primer's problems.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by selfishfrick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i've combination skin, and i got an oil free primer.
it doesn't do anything to my skin. it's a heavy and greasy, doesn't blend that well, doesnt give that smooth texture as other gel primers. my t-zone gets more oily with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

One of my favourite primer! The texture is like a face cream, not like the smashbox photo primer(blend) where the texture is dry and powdery. It holds the foundation in place very well, it also even out my skin for my foundation to go on flawlessly. It is hydrating as well just like a face cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lojo699

Love this primer for 2 reasons: It helps my foundation stay on twice as long. Secondly, my foundation applies a lot smoother onto my face for a flawless finish. A staple for my makeup bag.