Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Ok, overall this is a very nice hand/nail cream. The reason why I have it 4 lippies and not more less:

pros: hydrating, softening, non-greasy, feels great

cons: $$$, too much fragrance, mine came with a screw cap, not a fliptop.

I got this as part of a holiday set with the lip balm. The lip balm is nice, softening, a moisture replenishing treatment, howver it also has a strong fragrance and is expensive.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of the very best ~deeply moisturizing with olive and sesame oils as well as shea butter. It really seems to sink into my skin instead of just sitting on the surface. No greasy or waxy feel. I love how my hands stay hydrated even after two or three washings. Some extra/unusual benefits: Japanese mulberry extract to brighten skin, Condurango tree bark extract to prevent sweaty palms, Myrrhe for nail and cuticle strengthening/repairing as well as aromatherapeutic fragrance. I love this product, and I stock up on it especially during the Holidays when Clarins has a double value set of it available.

By far the best hand cream I ever used. Deeply moisterizing with a light texture this cream manages to sink in to your hands and retain the moisture without leaving your hands feeling greasy. It is a little on the pricey side however for the price you are paying the quality you get is worth it. It is also a nail treatment cream which is a nice added benefit - I would buy this over and over again.

I love this stuff! I'd read so much about it, but never thought to give it a try. When I saw it for much cheaper than the retail price at the duty free shop in Bangkok I grabbed a tube, and boy I wish I had bought more! It certainly has become a staple for me. Despite its relatively light texture, I find it much more moisturizing than many richer and heavier hand creams I've tried. It seems to truly moisturize rather than creating a protective barrier by leaving a film on my hands. I don't think it would heal chapped or cracked hands, but it works wonder at maitaining moisture throughout the day (which is the only time I use it). It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my hands greasy at all. However, for bedtime I prefer using virgin shea butter as my hand treatment.

Pausing throughout the day to smooth on a nice hand cream is a simple way to pamper yourself and regroup. It has a silky soft texture that feels instantly soothing when applied, making my hands feel soft for ages! Not watery but not too heavy, it strikes the perfect balance to provide lasting hydration. I couldn't live without it.

This is my favorite hand creme ever! It isn't greasy and absorbs fast. I don't like waiting for my hand cremes to absorb so this one is nice. It has a light herbal smell that is not bad. I've had the 100mL / 3.5oz tube for nearly 3 months and is almost all done because I use hand creme so often. It so good that I have three smaller 50mL as back up stock. I just wish it wasn't so expensive...but I'd still buy it if there isn't a cheaper alternative.

My grandmother started giving me bottles of this a few years ago, and I've been a believer ever since. I get really dry cuticles, which leads to painful hangnails. This keeps my hands soft, and my nails and cuticles moisturized and healthy. I use a cream with sunscreen during the day, and this at night. This cream is a classic for good reason. It just works!

I thought Clarins had stopped making this for some reason & I rediscovered it at the airport recently. I absolutely love it, especially the fragrance which is so unique, kind of like the Clarins sunscreen. I think this hand cream is my hg, it moisturises so well and little goes a long way. I'm not happy about the price though, way too expensive but I will suffer that as I love it so much!

THE. BEST. There is no comparison!!
This won't float your boat if you have horrible dry or chapped hands. For some dryness and ragged cuticles, however, there can be no more wonderful product. I haven't ever encountered this almost mousse-ey, aerated texture, the heavenly almost herbal, sharp fragrance (remarked on by people around me when I put it on), the wonderful silky feel of my hands... plus this stuff helps prevent sweaty palms, how great is THAT? The downside: the massively expensive price, surely the most expensive handcream barring, like, La Mer. However, I'm sure I'll be tempted when my current duty free-tube is spent. If I'm ever overseas again, where it's substantially cheaper, I'm certainly stocking up on three tubes!

I love this hand cream - the best i have ever tried (and i have tried loads!), fab, nice light smell, sinks in well, no greasy feel at all, works very well, and does over time strengthen your nails.