September 19, 2014 | 1969 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by wooster

I thought Clarins had stopped making this for some reason & I rediscovered it at the airport recently. I absolutely love it, especially the fragrance which is so unique, kind of like the Clarins sunscreen. I think this hand cream is my hg, it moisturises so well and little goes a long way. I'm not happy about the price though, way too expensive but I will suffer that as I love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 5:31:00 AM More reviews by hesterC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

THE. BEST. There is no comparison!!
This won't float your boat if you have horrible dry or chapped hands. For some dryness and ragged cuticles, however, there can be no more wonderful product. I haven't ever encountered this almost mousse-ey, aerated texture, the heavenly almost herbal, sharp fragrance (remarked on by people around me when I put it on), the wonderful silky feel of my hands... plus this stuff helps prevent sweaty palms, how great is THAT? The downside: the massively expensive price, surely the most expensive handcream barring, like, La Mer. However, I'm sure I'll be tempted when my current duty free-tube is spent. If I'm ever overseas again, where it's substantially cheaper, I'm certainly stocking up on three tubes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by eponine121

I love this hand cream - the best i have ever tried (and i have tried loads!), fab, nice light smell, sinks in well, no greasy feel at all, works very well, and does over time strengthen your nails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by alisonmidd

This is my HG hand cream, sinks in easily, moisturises well, nourishes nails like no other hand cream i've tried and smells lovely. What more could you want?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by windowshopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This outdoes the other hand creams I've tried (Neutrogena, L'Occitane, Aquaphor). Sinks in easily and keeps my hands soft. I bought this as a bit of an afterthought b/c I was traveling and had somehow nicked up my hands. It had been recommended to me before so I took a chance. Love it. Price is high, but it's worth it IMO. Lovely scent too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Schadenfrau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I voted that I would buy this product again, but I have to say- I'm on the fence. I got this product in a gift bag ages ago, and I absolutely love it, but I feel like an idiot spending $30 on a not-large tube of hand cream. Maybe another round of paychecks and writing this review will swing me to the dark side- let's have a go.

This cream is amazing. It smells delicious, moistens like a dream, and is not greasy in any way. I love pulling it out of my purse and rubbing it on- I spend way too much money on various cosmetic products, but the Clarins handcream still always manages to feel like a luxury. So much so that when I left town sans hand cream last weekend, I darted into a store and asked to sample this stuff. The ladies behind the Clarins counter were not pleased when I slathered it on and went about my merry way. Maybe they know that it's stupid to spend $30 on hand cream and were hoping that I was enough of a sucker not to realize.

But, in the end, I'm probably the fool. When my swag tube runs out, I don't think I can go back to anything else. What do you know? The power of the fancy French Clarins cream pushed me off the fence mid-review.

11/07/2010 update: While I still like this cream, I've fallen in love with Caudalie's hand and nail cream. That one is a definite five-lippie product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by wildberriez4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this hand cream is the best. it lightened my sunspots and age spots yet is nongreasy. the scent is very mild. even though it is pricey, it works far better than any other hand cream i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by erotic_snail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for an intense overnight style hand cream - this probably isn't the one for you. It is very light in texture, but still very soothing and moisturising.
I find it perfect for work, absorbs really quickly and makes my hands feel comfortable immediately.
I've only been using it for a little while but you wouldn't believe how many compliments I've gotten about the smell!
I really like this handcream and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by playfulgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

actually i am a clarins lover ....from head to toe is all clarins ...sometime i over keeping stock that y i am in here to do some swapping to try product that i can not get from my country ....they have best body products(most of it) and even skin care as well!!! this hand cream is one of my favourite ...i used it every now and then..i love the smell ,love the feeling on my hand..absord fast and immediate soften ur hands...try it ladies,u will love it...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by busterbluth

My absolute FAVORITE cream ever!!!!!!!!! It works well on dry skin, but the part I love so much about it is the SMELL!!!!!!!!!! This is truly the best smelling cream ever, its fresh and light and luxurious, my favorite clarins product to date!