Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 11/4/2008 11:24:00 PM

By far the best hand cream I ever used. Deeply moisterizing with a light texture this cream manages to sink in to your hands and retain the moisture without leaving your hands feeling greasy. It is a little on the pricey side however for the price you are paying the quality you get is worth it. It is also a nail treatment cream which is a nice added benefit - I would buy this over and over again.

on 9/22/2008 10:26:00 AM

I love this stuff! I'd read so much about it, but never thought to give it a try. When I saw it for much cheaper than the retail price at the duty free shop in Bangkok I grabbed a tube, and boy I wish I had bought more! It certainly has become a staple for me. Despite its relatively light texture, I find it much more moisturizing than many richer and heavier hand creams I've tried. It seems to truly moisturize rather than creating a protective barrier by leaving a film on my hands. I don't think it would heal chapped or cracked hands, but it works wonder at maitaining moisture throughout the day (which is the only time I use it). It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my hands greasy at all. However, for bedtime I prefer using virgin shea butter as my hand treatment.

on 9/19/2008 7:14:00 AM

Pausing throughout the day to smooth on a nice hand cream is a simple way to pamper yourself and regroup. It has a silky soft texture that feels instantly soothing when applied, making my hands feel soft for ages! Not watery but not too heavy, it strikes the perfect balance to provide lasting hydration. I couldn't live without it.

on 8/19/2008 5:06:00 PM

This is my favorite hand creme ever! It isn't greasy and absorbs fast. I don't like waiting for my hand cremes to absorb so this one is nice. It has a light herbal smell that is not bad. I've had the 100mL / 3.5oz tube for nearly 3 months and is almost all done because I use hand creme so often. It so good that I have three smaller 50mL as back up stock. I just wish it wasn't so expensive...but I'd still buy it if there isn't a cheaper alternative.

My grandmother started giving me bottles of this a few years ago, and I've been a believer ever since. I get really dry cuticles, which leads to painful hangnails. This keeps my hands soft, and my nails and cuticles moisturized and healthy. I use a cream with sunscreen during the day, and this at night. This cream is a classic for good reason. It just works!

on 7/20/2008 4:25:00 PM

I thought Clarins had stopped making this for some reason & I rediscovered it at the airport recently. I absolutely love it, especially the fragrance which is so unique, kind of like the Clarins sunscreen. I think this hand cream is my hg, it moisturises so well and little goes a long way. I'm not happy about the price though, way too expensive but I will suffer that as I love it so much!

on 6/11/2008 5:31:00 AM

THE. BEST. There is no comparison!!
This won't float your boat if you have horrible dry or chapped hands. For some dryness and ragged cuticles, however, there can be no more wonderful product. I haven't ever encountered this almost mousse-ey, aerated texture, the heavenly almost herbal, sharp fragrance (remarked on by people around me when I put it on), the wonderful silky feel of my hands... plus this stuff helps prevent sweaty palms, how great is THAT? The downside: the massively expensive price, surely the most expensive handcream barring, like, La Mer. However, I'm sure I'll be tempted when my current duty free-tube is spent. If I'm ever overseas again, where it's substantially cheaper, I'm certainly stocking up on three tubes!

on 5/23/2008 11:55:00 AM

I love this hand cream - the best i have ever tried (and i have tried loads!), fab, nice light smell, sinks in well, no greasy feel at all, works very well, and does over time strengthen your nails.

on 5/8/2008 11:43:00 AM

This is my HG hand cream, sinks in easily, moisturises well, nourishes nails like no other hand cream i've tried and smells lovely. What more could you want?

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This outdoes the other hand creams I've tried (Neutrogena, L'Occitane, Aquaphor). Sinks in easily and keeps my hands soft. I bought this as a bit of an afterthought b/c I was traveling and had somehow nicked up my hands. It had been recommended to me before so I took a chance. Love it. Price is high, but it's worth it IMO. Lovely scent too.

Top Rated Clarins Products